Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

Madame rexi’s stripper lounge

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

going through the street her and mad hatter go to a unfamiliar place that ws not there last time

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 515 words

0Unrated
To tell you the truth the jail cell looked tons better than the actual city. Every street looked like a back alleyway; seriously the floor was covered in some kind of gunk or blood. The wall had posters advertising Madame Rexi’s stripper lounge (Bloody hell! Wonderland has changed from a little kid’s tail to some kind of rapists/murderers/paedophiles/thieves dreamland). Dime street lights lit up parts of the streets also lighting up faint blood splatters on mad hatter’s cloths.

“This way Alice” mad hatter whispered to my ear as we passed some more creature thugs. We turned through another few streets before we stopped at door with a light sign saying Madame rexi’s stripper lounge “Jesus hatter I’m not.......(trying not to swear) going in their” I said looking at him. He looked back at me smiling and asked “why not? I’m sure there’s stripper lounges where you come from, anyway were not going in for the entertainment”. I was confused then why then? So I asked “so why are we going the fuck in their then?” fuck I need to watch my mouth in front of him. I was surprised when he didn’t get angry but frowned and replied “one don’t swear here or you’ll regret it and two rexi’s a friend and has info about the Cheshire cat and the white queen. Plus white rabbit is here” wait a second......did he just say that white rabbit alive?! Then what the hell did i fall over when i fell down the rabbit hole??
/]
“Alice,wounderland’s calling you back now” mad hatter’s blurted out , making me snap out of my thoughts and pay attention to him but I need to ask so I asked about it “I thought white rabbit’s dead” “white rabbit is dead Alice , This is someone else more of a hit man or something” he slipped some kind of mushroom into the bouncers drink and whispered into my ear “don’t worry it’s sleeping mushrooms he’ll just go to sleep long enough for us to get in” . I noticed mad hatter had his hands on my hips but quickly moved them away and smiled at me. I smiled back realizing it’s the first time I’ve smiled in a while.

[/Your blushing Alice!!


No I’m not

Yes you are face it!!! You like him

Get out of my head!! Shut up!!

You've basically told yourself to shut up

Smart ass voice in my head. Now turning back to reality I look down at the floor and see the bouncer lying on the floor. Before I got the chance to see if he was okay mad hatter grabbed my hand and brought me from the darkness of the street into the stripper bar.

sorry for the shortness of this chapter I've only just got up and started righting
if you wan't feel free to give me some ideas for white rabbit is dead Alice or some improvements.R&R for some cake?
Sign up to rate and review this story