Categories > Original > Erotica

Sleepover ;)

by stashleyrocks 3 reviews

Stefan and Ashley have a 'sleepover'

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 2059 words - Complete

2Hot
Ashley moaned as Stefan hooked his fingers under the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, kissing along his collarbone when possible. Ashley turned, flipping them over so that he was straddling Stefan, who was lying tensely beneath him as Ashley sucked and licked his way down Stefan's chest and to the waistband of his jeans...
BEEP.
"Shut up."
BEEEEEEEEP.
"Fuck. I was having a nice dream you asshole!"
Stefan threw his alarm clock across his bedroom, relieved when the beeping ceased. He ran his fingers through his hair and realized that he was drenched in sweat. In the act of bringing his other hand up to wipe the salty liquid from his face, he noticed that he had been jerking off. In his sleep.
Pulling his hand out of his boxers, he yawned, before changing his mind and letting his thoughts return to Brendon, and letting his hand to it's... previous function.
"Sweetie, if you sleep much longer then-"
"MOM! FUCKING KNOCK FIRST!"
"Stefan!"
"Fine. Freaking knock first."
Her voice came from the other side of the door, which she had hastily closed again when it was clear that Stefan wanted some privacy,"Get ready for school or you'll be late. And if you're late, I won't let you go to that sleepover tonight."
Stefan jumped up and practically sprinted into the shower, took care of his... um... problem, jumped into his clothes, and drove 2 whole miles above the speed limit. Once on campus, he didn't search for Ashley like he usually did, and stayed clear of the music room, where Ash was most likely lurking.
Stefan wasn't trying to avoid Ashley. Not at all. It's just that if he saw his boyfriend right now, he would have a hard time resisting the urge to push Ashley into the nearest bathroom and have his way with him. No, that wouldn't be very classy at all.
Ashley seemed to be thinking the same thing in first period as he proceeded to break his pencil several times in the span of one minute because he was staring at the back of Stefan's head instead of focusing on his notes. Stefan smiled a little at each snap of the lead, which was followed by Ashley huffing and exasperatedly clicking the top of his mechanical pencil.
Lunch was even worse.
While Stefan was trying to keep up a level-headed conversation with Dru about Star Wars, Ashley was busy running his hand up Stefan's thigh under the table. Stefan retaliated in Chemistry though, when he reached over Brendon to grab a test tube, leaning across his lap a little to long to be completely innocent while doing so.
In the end, they barely made it to Ashley's front-lawn-bush-fort before they were both trying to climb on top of each other, frantically pressing their lips together.
"You've been fucking teasing me all day," Stefan growled, tugging Ashley even closer by the fabric of his shirt.
Ashley moaned into his mouth and put two of his fingers through Stefan's belt loops, leaning back so that Stefan was on top.
"Have your parents left yet?"
Ashley nodded absentmindedly and started fumbling with the buttons on Stefan's shirt. Stefan reached down and grabbed Ashley's hands, stopping him from taking his shirt off. Surprisingly, Ash didn't fight it, he just leaned up and continued kissing his boyfriend.
"Ash, we're in a bush."
"Yes. Want you. Right now."
"In a bush?"
"Anywhere."
"I'm not planning on losing my virginity in a bush, Ashley Horne."
"I am."
"No. I won't let you."
"Who's teasing now?"
"Fuck you."
"Yes please!"
Stefan rolled his eyes and pushed Ashley off of him, clambering out of the bush and dusting himself off. Ashley followed suit, somewhat unhappily, brushing a stray twig out of Stefan's hair and taking his hand, leading them inside the house.
The moment the front door closed, their hands were on each other again, pushing, pulling, touching, feeling.
Stefan dragged Ashley up the stairs to his room, saying that this would be easier on a bed.
Ashley pushed Stefan through the doorway of his room, and as preoccupied as he was, Stefan vaguely managed to grasp that Ashley's room was painted blue, and that it was surprisingly tidy. He knew that there was a desk in the room, because Ashley pushed him against it, trapping his hips between the desk and his boyfriend.
He also noticed that the bed was really soft as he lied down on it, his fingers tangling messily in Ashley's dark, strawberry scented hair.
Ashley sat up so that he had one knee on each side of Stefan's waist. He pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it behind him. Stefan was pretty sure that it knocked over the desk lamp, but all that he was really focusing on right now was the way Ashley undid the rest of the buttons on Stefan's shirt and took it off.
Stefan sat up so that Ashley was straddling him, pushing his tongue into Ash's willing mouth, his hands running down Ashley's bare chest, savoring the soft warmth. He made a desperate sound, halfway between a moan and a sigh, and rocked his hips forward into Stefan's, drawing a loud moan from the younger boy's lips.
"Ash... fuck, that feels so good... don't stop..."
Ashley kissed the underside of Stefan's jaw, continuing to grind into Stef's lap, moving down to suck at his collarbone. Stefan knew that he would have a shit-ton of marks on his skin later, but he didn't care.
Those marks meant he belonged to Ashley, and Stefan fucking loved it.
Ashley gasped in surprise when Stefan flipped them over to better access the button on his jeans. Stefan had never gotten this far with anyone before, and his hands were shaking as he tried to undo Ashley's pants.
Ashley noticed this and put his hand underneath Stefan's chin, tipping his head up to look into his apprehensive brown eyes.
"Hey. I'm nervous too. But I trust you Stef. Plus, if we stop now, I think my dick will explode."
Stefan smiled and pressed his lips to Ashley's softly.
"I trust you too. And I will make sure that your dick doesn't explode. I will make very sure of that."
Their lips met again and Stefan managed to take Ashley's pants off, groaning when he could see just how hard Ashley was for him.
"God, you don't know what you do to me Ash..."
He licked up Ashley's stomach, making him shiver.
"I just want to keep you here and do nasty, nasty things to you forever."
He moved his attention back to Ashley's mouth while his hand dipped below the waistband of Ashley's boxers firmly taking hold of his dick.
"Fuck! Stefan, oh that feels amazing..."
Ashley started to thrust up into Stefan's hand, gasping for breath and looking so far gone.
"Uh, Stef, yes, yes, just like that, fuck!"
Stefan didn't really know how to jerk other guys off, so he stuck with fisting Ashley's cock rapidly, enjoying the yelps of pleasure Ashley let out when he twisted his wrist just right.
"Shit, Stef, you have to stop, I'm so close..." Ashley whined, tangling his hands in the sheets and arching his back in ecstasy.
Stefan nodded and released Ashley's dick, not really sure what to do now.
"Okay," the brown-eyed boy panted, taking off his plaid boxers, "you are wearing too many clothes Stefan Abingdon. You need to get naked, right now."
Stefan looked down and peeled his black skinny jeans off with some difficulty, along with his underwear. Soon they were both tangled in each other's arms again, kissing somewhat desperately.
"Okay." Ashley said, as Stefan bit a sensitive spot behind his ear.
"Okay? Okay what?"
Ashley shifted beneath Stefan and responded, "Okay, you should fuck me now."
Stefan blinked.
"Geez Stef, haven't you ever watched gay porn?"
Stefan nodded. Of course he has. He had a whole fucking folder of it on his computer. His brain was just a tad fuzzy and disconnected at the moment.
Oh. Right. Fingers. Yes.
"Um," Stefan started, "Do you have any... you know, preparation supplies?"
Ashley nodded and pointed to his nightstand drawer. Stefan opened it and pulled out some lube, spreading the (not surprisingly) strawberry-flavored liquid on two of his fingers.
"Ready?"
"As I'll ever be."
With that somewhat noncommittal response, Stefan cupped Ashley's ass and experimentally pushed a finger inside. Ashley moaned Stefan's name loudly and threw his head back on the pillow, gasping. Raising an eyebrow, Stefan moved his finger in and out of Ashley, watching in awe as he twisted and whined for more.
Stefan slid another finger in and scissored Ashley open.
"Stef, your fingers, I need more, fuck just give me more!"
He added a third digit, finger-fucking Ashley until the dark-haired boy was practically sobbing in pleasure, pushing back into Stefan's fingers forcefully.
Stefan pulled his finger's out and pressed his lips to Ashley's when he made to complain, "Just wait."
The younger boy didn't bother to use a condom since they were both virgins, and he was pretty sure that Ashley wouldn't get pregnant. Instead, he slathered his dick up with lube and hovered over Ashley's entrance.
Both boys looked into each other's eyes, studying, looking for a hint of uncertainty. The chocolate eyes nodded, and Stefan pushed in.
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Stefan pretty much almost came right then and there. Ashley was so tight and warm and amazing and delightful. His hands were clutching Stefan's shoulder's in a death grip, his mouth open, eyes closed, head thrown back, and Stefan had never seen anything so beautifully stunning in his entire life. Ashley sucked in a breath and ordered, "Stefan. Move."
Remembering to breathe, Stefan rocked slowly against Ashley at first, savoring the delicious feeling of having sex.
Ashley moved his hands from were they had been resting on Stefan's shoulders up to his hair, which was a couple shades darker than his own. He tugged on the roots, signaling for his boyfriend to hurry the hell up.
Ashley cried out when Stefan really started to fuck him, hips jerking forward almost of their own accord. Stefan changed his angle ever so slightly, hitting Ashley's prostate, making Ashley wail. He lifted Ashley's hips up a little, pounding into him frantically. Stefan leaned forward so that his face was inches from Ashley's, sliding their lips together.
Their foreheads were pressed against each other's, sweat dripping onto each other faces, wet strands of hair tangling together. The room felt extremely hot and humid, like a rain forest.
Stefan leaned down to suck and bite at Ashley's neck, trying to keep his hips moving in a steady rhythm as he tasted salt on his boyfriend's skin. He felt one of Ashley's hands reach down to jack himself off, and knew that they both wouldn't last long now.
"Ash, oh, I'm gonna - oh Ashley yes!"
Stefan felt heat spread out all over him, making a path down his stomach that was on the brink of ticklish, but mostly just felt awesome. He moaned out Ashley's name as he came, hearing his own name mingled in with curses and unintelligible sounds as Ashley reached his own orgasm.
They both collapsed in a heap of limbs, lying there for a few minutes, panting until Stefan pulled out, Ashley snuggling into his side.
Ashley wrapped his arms around Stefan's waist and nuzzled his face into Stef's neck, sighing contentedly. Stefan smiled sleepily and ran his fingers through Ashley's sweat-drenched hair, securing his other arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. He threw Ashley's fluffy comforter across them both.
"Stef?" Ashley's voice sounded rough and worn-out from all the moaning.
"Hm?"
Ashley looked up at Stefan, his brown eyes were big and hesitant.
"I... I think I'm in love with you." He quickly ducked his head back into Stefan's neck.
Stefan put his hand under Ashley's chin and tipped his head back, much as Ashley had done before, and kissed him. "Love you too Ash."
Ashley looked relieved and kissed him back for a few minutes until he yawned, settling back into his lover's chest and falling asleep.
After a few minutes of listening to Ashley's deep breathing, feeling his warm, moist breath against his chest, Stefan felt his eyes drift shut too.
Sign up to rate and review this story