Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Life of a Teenage MCR

by Lightningstorm 2 reviews

They have always been friends. But what was their life before the band? Follow their funny and romantic lives!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 637 words

-1Cliche
__________ Since Saturday, I've fried Gerard like catfish, mashed him like potatoes, and creamed his corn in ten straight games of bowling. And it's just the middle of the week. People call Wednesday "hump" day, but I think it should be renamed "getting kicked in the rump" day, just for Gerard. I love bowling, and he can't face the fact that he's choose baseball over bowling!
_____Gerard just hates to lose. He's always got some lame excuse for biting the dust. Now I'm on the phone, listening to him bump his gums about how he's going to beat me tomorrow. I've had enough, so I give him a dose of reality.
______"You couldn't out-bowl me if their were two of you and I had the flu." Gerard whines worse than a busted violin.
"What do you expect? Look how long you've been bowling!"
______I pretend to cry. "Hold on, let me get the Gerard sap out of my eyes. You could of been as just as good as me if you didn't choose baseball instead. Maybe I should look to getting better competition."
"I can beat you, Ray. You just don't want to face me because you're too scared!"
I pull the phone away from my ear in disbelief before pulling it back up to my ear.
"First of all, if I had your face, I would sue my parents."
Gerard chuckled but immediately got serious.
____________"Really? Well, sue this, you're going down. 11 is my lucky number. I suggest picking another lane so I don't kick you ass into next week."
"You're going to need all the luck you can get to beat me. And even then..."
___________Gerard's one of my best friends. We are tighter than the lid on a new pickle jar, and always joke around like this. He's really good at a lot of things, like math, girls, but when he says bowl, he might as well grab one from the kitchen and pour himself some lucky charms, cause he's gonna need it if he wants to even get a strike.
"I'm serious Ray. Your bowling streak dies at Ten."
_______I sigh loudly, just so Gerard can hear it. "Let's just turn the page on this conversation and talk about something you're GOOD at. How are you and your new girlfriend doing? Have you kissed? What things does she have in common with you?"
"No. Timing is everything with her. She's classy, so I need to take it slow.
I might of just exploded with laughter if it wouldn't offend Gerard.
Gerard frustration speaks up. “I just can't find the right time to kiss her!”
______I fall across my bed laughing. “ ARE YOU Serious! YOU, OUT OF EVERYONE! OH MY GOD, THIS IS HILLARIOUS!”
_____I knew that would get him. He guards his reputation like it was going to be put in a museum one day. He never lets me get the better of him.
________“At least I have a girlfriend. Besides, what about my birthday? I wonder what my parents bought me...” His attempt to switch the conversation backfired, because I dogged him again.
_____-“Are you kidding? If I HAD a girlfriend, I would plant my lips of love on her everyday!” I said jokingly, really getting his goat.
Gerard faked a sneeze. “Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit. See you tomorrow!”

A:N; FICWAD! Stop messing up my paragraphing! Well, I really like this story, and I probably will continue it. What do you guise think? Don't worry, this is just the beginning. So, yesterday, I was SICK AND TIRED of all this brony stuff, so I decided to check out the shit. And guess what! I'm a brony now! It's a good show. I also like Portal, MCR, Pokemon, Paramore, Doctor Who, Anime, Studio Ghibli, and a whole bunch of other stuff!
Sign up to rate and review this story