Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

I wan't her dead or alive

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

Alice tells mad hatter what happend to her and Rexi is left with a terrible choice

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 924 words

0Unrated
All of us froze in horror as we saw the red queen go through the door to the balcony with some of the strippers and guards. “Okay Okay, make sure he gets everything he needs I’ll be down in a couple of seconds” Rexi answered back quickly but slow enough to understand and closed the door leavening me mad hatter and Rexi standing there. “Okay me and mad hatter will sort this out whilst you sort yourself out” Rexi blurted out referring to my cloths and face (since the cleaning the dress has gotten blood and dirt on it).

Rexi pointed me to a shower and both of them quickly left, as I was getting undressed to go in the shower (they have pluming here as well?).My scratches and cuts stinged as the hot water fell onto my body washing away all my make-up and blood from my hair, face and the rest of me.
I started to think about people in my life, would I see them again?
About the things I’ve seen and about mad hatter. He isn’t himself, once he was always happy but now something’s happened to make him feel frightened...what is it?

You’re thinking about him again

I will say this one last time...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Jesus, only pointing out the obvious missy

Fuck it I have no time for this. On that note I exited the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Most of the burses and cuts from the fall had healed up but the ones like the one I got at the jail (Thanks a bunch, fucking assholes) were still there. I put on a long black towel and made my way into a guest bedroom (Which was like Rexi’s office, black and purple) and sat on the bed next to the red nightgown Rexi left me. I put it on and looked in the mirror at my reflection.

The nightgown went down to about a quarter way down my legs, showing off most of the burses and cuts from my fall and had red see through sleeves in patterns of roses ( I hope nothing happened when this dress has been worn). “I didn’t think the damage was that bad” a voice said behind me making me jump and look at the person. Mad hatter looked up at me with his blue eyes and added “sorry if I scared you but I needed to see” “its okay I’m not bothered “
I looked up at him and he saw the fresh bruises on my face and basically said “Alice, I know those bruises on your face aren’t from boss, so who’s been hitting you?” He looked worried now so I sat down on the bed and told him


Rexi p.o.v
Mad hatter went back to check on Alice after about an hour or so leavening me alone with the red queen and the guards/strippers.(I swear to god if hatter doesn't tell her how he feels about her i'll tell her myself)
“My my what fabulous entertainment there is Madame Rexi!!You must be proud of your establishment “The red queen blurted out whilst he groped one of the stripper in front of me. I forced out “Yes I am very proud of my business” rather than saying “piss off you fucking Murderer” but kept it to myself. The red queen whispered to the girls and the guards “As lovely s it is having all of you here, I need to speak to Madame Rexi in private” On that, everyone left leavening me and the red queen on our own Oh shit what does he want now? Last time freaked me out and since that he’s left me alone (thank god)

The red queen started saying “Is you may have hered, Alice is back in wonderland and that will not do” the queen said as the finished off the rest of his drink so I asked “sooo, what has this got to do with me?” The queen looked at me with the black beedie eyes and said “simple.........I want you to find her and bring her to me ........Dead or alive”

shit, he doesn’t know that she’s in my guestroom hiding out!!Better make the most of this and lie. I calmly said “your wish is my command and leave for my office, but before that the red queen screeched “and if you’re hiding anything I’ll find you and kill you!!” on which he started laughing. Shit!! I need to find them and get them outta here fast!! And somewhere safe I thought as I got through my office door. Mad hatter wasn’t in his room which freaked me out a little but

I though he’ll probably be with Alice .So I went to her room and they were there all right ......... but not talking. Mad hatter was on top of her proper making out with her and surprisingly she was kissing back, so I though oooookay, better leave the lovebirds alone then and left for bed.I don't know why but i feel a bit happy inside.That will change tomorrow...

The next day I told them what had happened and started packing to get the hell outta here
Hopefully for the best.....
Ooo another cliff hanger,what will happen next?will the queen find them?what will Rexi do?
I don't know yet.....R&R For some cookies?
Sign up to rate and review this story