Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Forever

by I_love_AXL 0 reviews

"How 'bout i guess what's wrong?'

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 308 words

0Unrated
As I watched Duff put his arm around Izzy I felt jealous. Not of them, please I don’t love them like that, there’s only one person in the world who I love that way. And he’ll probably never fell the same. I sighed my long red hair falling in my face.
“What’s wrong?”
The vey man I was thinking of had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. I pushed my hair out of my face and turned to look at him.
“Nothing’s wrong Slash.” I lied
“Ax I know you. Something’s wrong. Why don’t you just tell me? You know you can tell me anything.” Slash said concerned.
I just shook my head holding back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. Slash sat down next to me. I put my head down letting my hair fall in my face to hide my tears. Slash reached out and gently pushed my hair out of my face. I looked at him silently.
“How ‘bout I guess what’s wrong?” he asked softly.
I slowly nodded knowing he’d never guessed.
“What if I guessed that you love me?” he asked. I stared in shock unable to answer. Slowly, avoiding his eyes, I nodded my head.
“H-how did you know?” I whispered.
“Because I love you back.” Slash said. And with that he took me in his arms and kissed me.
It was so much better than I ever could have imagined. And believe me I’d imagined it many times.
When we pulled apart Slash held me in his arms and looked into my eyes causing me to blush.
“I love you Axl Rose.”
“I-love you Slash” it felt so nice to be able to say that and I knew and he knew that I’d get to say it forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story