Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Realizations and Temper Tantrums

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

I suck at summaries. If you like where the storie's going, read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-28 - 966 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I feel the blood rise up in my cheeks. Me? In love with Gee? "What?" I half-whisper, "No, that...That's not possible." Right? "I mean, he's my best friend and...and..." My words are lost I'm suddenly aware of Josh's hand on my back, rubbing in small circles.

"Calm down," he says, "Denial is normal; of course you don't want to believe it. But I need you to think. Think about Gerard. How does he make you feel?"

I want to tell him he's wrong. All I feel for Gee is our friendship. Yet somehow my mind is drawn to when he asked me to come with him...after asking Lindsey. Then, farther back to every time he's chosen her over me. I think about the pain I felt. Not the betrayal one would expect, but a sharp pain...in my chest...Then I think about the time before Lindsey, when we were inseparable despite the fact that I'm in his kid brother's grade. It made me so happy to be around him...

"Oh. My. God." He's right.

I look at Josh and he has this really smug look on his face. I guess he likes being right.

"But...what do I do? He..." I pause. I promised Gee I wouldn't tell anyone this, but...Does it really count if I'm saying it to a stranger I'll likely never see again?

"He's gonna ask Lindsey to marry him. Soon. He said he's waiting for the right moment."

Josh sighs, "That's gotta be tough. But I know what the first step to solving your problem is. You have to tell him," he holds up his hand up when I try to protest, "You'll never get over your feelings if you don't know if he returns them. You'll always think, 'What if...?'"

"But what if it hurts our friendship?"

"Honey, if he lets that come between your friendship, he's not really your friend. For your sake, I hope it doesn't come to that. But just in case, here's my number. Give me a ring sometime."

He holds out a slip of paper with a smile. I take it numbly, then he stands.

"We should get back inside," he says. I nod and follow.

Josh's POV

I almost feel sorry for the little guy as I lead him back to his friends. He looks pretty freaked out. But it's not really my fault, right? I mean, he would have figured it out eventually. So I gave him a little shove. Better he gets it now than when he's serving as best man anyway.

We walk into the club and I almost laugh at the sight I'm met with. The guys--all of them, mine and Frank's--are swaying back and forth singing to the mushy slow song that's playing. This is nothing new for me; my guys do it every Friday when we come. Frank, however, is a little more flustered.

"Um...They look drunk..." he whispers to me.

I roll my eyes, "That's because they are" I stage whisper back. I then calmly approach the table, "Mike, you're supposed to wait for me before you break out the booze."

He giggle, "Well, sha, but you were off wichoor new toy," he slurs, waving a hand at Frank.

"For your information, little Frankie turned me down."

Matt looks freaked out, "No way! I thought you had 'im for sure!"

I shrug nonchalantly, "No big deal, pour us some drinks."

He does and I turn to hand one to Frank. He looks at Gerard, "Should I? I mean, we should get back to the hotel, right?"

Gerard shrugs, "Go ahead. I called Mom and Dad to tell them we're hanging with some new friends--which Mom was thrilled about--and will be back late. Plus, I'm not drinking, so I can make sure you guys get back safely."

Not drinking...FUCK! We need a designated driver1 I slam my drink on the table, "Not cool, guys! I paid for this shit!"

Frank gives me a worried look, while my friends look scared. Good.

"What's wrong, Josh?"

"What's wrong?! I can't drink any of my own fucking booze 'cuz these assholes didn't think about who was gonna drive us home tonight!"

"Oh," Frank says at the same time that Gerard begins to say, "Maybe we should get going..."

I pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to calm down. "No, stay. It's fine," I glare at Ian, "You're buying next week."

he nods silently. I turn back to Frank and notice that his drink isn't in his hand, "Where's your cup?" I ask.

He shrugs, "It's no use trying to talk to you if I'm wasted and you're not..."

I'm touched. Really flattered. If Frank wants to talk to me, he wants to at least be friends. And the switch from friends to more is almost effortless when both parties are aware of their homosexual tendencies. I'm thrilled at this thought.

My hoped are soon hurt. Frank and I are the same age. That's good. Unfortunately, he lives in the U.S. In Jersey. Which is on the other side of the continent. I've never been one for long distance relationships. But I must say, Frank is so amazing that I'm actually considering it. I've only got a month to win him over and I'm gonna make the most of it.

I'm very disappointed when we have to part for the night.

A/N ok couple things: 1) sorry if the drunk people are stupid sounding...I've never drank nor do I plan to nor do i hang out with anyone who does. 2)Honest opinions of Josh's Tantrum? Cute or annoying? 3) please review. silence makes me feel like a failure and kill puppies. save the puppies. review on my story

thats all chao!
Sign up to rate and review this story