Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a Ficwadden CrimsonRevenge O.O hah

by CrimsonRevenge 14 reviews

Hey there!! Yea you!! Hi! I'm Paige!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2013-06-28 - 1900 words

5Funny
Just adding some changes!!

Real Name:
Paige

Username:
CrimsonRevenge (It is my Killjoy name!)

Gender:
Well the last time I checked I was indeed Female O.o

Country:
United States of America

City:
Not that it matters, but it's in a state called Missouri or Misery as I so lovingly call it lol right smack dab in the middle of the country. Cape Girardeau, where Gone Girl was filmed that stars Ben Affleck, Neil Patrick Harris, Reece Witherspoon, and Tyler Perry.

Religion:
nah

Relationship status:
Single or taken by a fictional character or celebrity. There are way too many.
1. Jensen Ackles
2. Sebastian Stan
3. Milo Ventimiglia
4. Gerard Way
5. Charlie Hunnam

Picture of Yourself:
Nah I'm good. Don't want to burn anyone's eye sockets out! lol

Favorite Musicians/Bands:
My Chemical Romance
Gerard Way
Frank Iero (frnkiero andthe cellabration)
Fall Out Boy
LeATHERMOUTH
Pencey Prep
A Day To Remember
Panic at the Disco
30 Seconds to Mars
Matchbox Twenty
Rob Thomas
Green Day
Taking Back Sunday
The Used
Three Days Grace
Linkin Park
Phillip Phillips
James Durbin
Adam Lambert
Alex Preston
Ed Sheeran
Damien Rice
and soooo many others.

Favorite Movies:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan)
Divergent (FOUR)
Rock of Ages (Need I say more...)
Footloose (Both the old and New)
Never Back Down (Max Cooperman is the MAN!!)
The Hunger Games (Peeta all the WAY!!)
RENT (I wished I lived on Avenue B)
Phantom of the Opera (I loved the Phantom.)
Harry Potter (Forever my childhood.)
Edward Scissorhands (Johnny Fucking Depp)
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Orlando Bloom as Legolas)
Star Trek (I love Dr. McCoy sooooo much Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a......)
Star Wars Saga (Fucking Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker was fucking brilliant)
The Avengers (Fucking Iron Man, Fucking The Hulk, Fucking Captain America, Fucking Hawkeye, Fucking Thor, Fucking Loki, Fucking Black Widow.....)
and many many more

Favorite TV shows:
Sons of Anarchy (Jax Teller is my dream man)
American Horror Story (Ah Yes this is because of Evan Peters. I love TATE!)
Friends (Chandler BING!)
How I met Your Mother ( I fucking love me some Barney Stinson! it's gonna be LEGEN and I hope you're not allergic to DARY!!)
Heroes (Peter Petrelli and Sylar)
Teen Wolf (Stiles and Derek are my favorite)
Sherlock (BEST SHERLOCK HOLMES EVER!!!!!)
Supernatural (Fucking seriously love JENSEN ACKLES (Dean Winchester) and MISCHA COLLINS (Castiel)!!!)
Doctor Who (David Tennant is the best Doctor EVER)
Misfits (This show is nothing without NATHAN!!!)
Prison Break (Wentworth Miller is amazing)
Vampire Diaries (Ian Somerhandler......oh my fucking eyes...)
True Blood (oh my Lilith I love Eric Northman)
The Office (I love the Dwight pranks!!)
Family Guy (Stewie all the damn way!!)
American Dad (It's funny lol)
South Park (Um who doesn't love Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman???!!)
The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon Cooper.....mwah ha ha ha)
Lost (Charlie Pace was my favorite.....the feels)
Grey's Anatomy ( I miss George....)
Criminal Minds (Spencer Reed is fantastic!)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (I love Master Shake!!)
and sooo many others.

Favorite Books:
The Mortal Instruments Books (I have fallen for Jace Lightwood/Wayland....)
The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy ( Where is my Mr. Grey?)
The Hunger Games (I want a Peeta in my life)
The Lord of the Rings (Damn you Frodo)
The Divergent Series (I want Four)
Harry Potter series (I always loved Ron.)
Anything Stephen King
and way too many others to type out

Heroes:
Gerard Way
Frank Iero
Ray Toro
Mikey Way
Rob Thomas

Bandoms you write for:
My Chemical Romance.

Pairings you ship:
I don't really ship anything, but I do read Frerard.

In your opinion, what is the best story on FicWad you feel you’ve written:
Hmm…tough one…I change my mind a lot, but right now, I’d have to say that my ongoing killjoy fanfic is my favorite and best. I have spent over a year and a half on it and hope to finish it soon.

And, of course, Awake and Unafraid.

Your favorite authors on here:
tdeeley
xx eddi xx
XxlovefrankieroxX
jack-the-ripper
and soo many more....

Favorite stories on here:
As Days Fade, And Nights Grow by jack-the-ripper

Favorite personalities on here:
tdeeley
xx eddi xx
jack-the-ripper
Unitedsuck007
ChloesGreenDay
ChasingPavement
FamousLastWords
and others

Sample of my writing:

Demolition Lovers One Shot based on the song by My Chemical Romance

And like the cracked mirror in my old life at home, everything shattered. I held Tristan at my side, her body tense, flat against the wall as bullets cried passed us. I tried to hold my breath; count the burning seconds that dropped down to one, telling us, begging us, to just give up already. They had us cornered, the cops, I mean, trapping us back up against a wall as they waited, daring us to turn the corner so they could take us away; cut our hair, dress us up, gag and bore us. 'Yeah, in Hell', I sneered to myself, almost smirking in real life. But only one thought could settle deep in my skull, the beating, breathing pain crying out to me, 'What about Tristan?'

What about Tristan? I was so lost in the moment, the excitement of barely getting away after each heist, I forgot to stop and think. I forgot the aftermath of the whole situation, I forgot to think about her and not myself, I forgot the possibility that if I went down; she'd go down, too. Maybe she can escape? Can she run off without me, cope without me? 'She could, since obviously the cops can't tell a child from a pedophile' I tried to let the humor settle in my head, but nothing could wash away what was right in front of me.

"Gee," She trembled, my nickname barely making its way off her tongue. "I... I think they're gonna---"

I cut her off with a finger on her lips, "No one likes a spoiler," I forced a laugh passed my pursed lips, knowing that humor was the last thing we needed, but I needed it. To let her know I was still there, still the anonymous color I always have been, running jokes and laughing any time I had the chance. But now wasn't the time. And I wasn't in the mood for a smile. Not a laugh. Not a joke or a snapped conversation to divert the situation we were in.

Just drowning in a hail of bullets. What I needed-what WE needed was a miracle, but there was nothing left. No hope, no glowing embers in the fireplace or that last spark of belief, no scarecrow to fuel the flame. It was gone.

"You're so funny," She tried a laugh, too, but it only choked, like a secret caught in your throat. All she could manage was a little less than a half-hearted smile.

I tuned everything out, everything but her, and I fought myself for words, my famous last words still breaking at the lips, spilling out into a crushed sentence. What I was saying, is what I was saying. And what I was saying, I didn't even know.

"Tristan, I promise you, we're gonna make it out of this. Me and you, we can run away together, we can find a new place, we can change our names, we can change our ways, we can-we can-" I felt the tears that stung my eyes, mixing with the hazel that was held within them, and I looked over at her, watching as her smile was almost convincing.

"Gerard," She started, "I don't want to run away. I don't want to pretend this never happened, I don't want you to change and I know you feel the same, I like you the way you are, I like the way you make me smile and laugh when God knows the situation, I love the way you jump into the thrill instead of dodging for safety. I love you. And I would end my days with you, in a rain of daggers, or a flood of bombs, a hail of bullets; as long as it's with you." She gripped the gun in her left hand, and her right one pulled out of mine, she watched me with her icy blues, her being herself was a miracle, as if snow on desert skies. I had no idea what she was doing until it was too late, time stopped, and I could no longer move.

I watched as her hands pushed me back, and she whipped passed me, rounding the corner and breaking out into open fire. I tried to manage words, as if words could possibly stop a bullet, as if words could save a life. As if I myself could save a bloody life. Her name screamed from my throat as I watched scarlet erupt from her skin; the first shot was enough to cast me into flames, but it just kept coming. And once she had collapsed, I was already at her side, shaking her violently as I waited for her eyes to open. They didn't.

"TRISTAN! TRISTAN! WAKE UP. PLEASE, TRISTAN! WAKE UP!!!" I almost screamed, the gunshots stopped for only a second as they watched me erupt into flames of despair. Fatality was washed up on the shore, reaching its next victim.

I repeated myself, almost sounding angry as I demanded she wake up, demanding she stopped playing possum; perhaps they just knocked her out? Maybe she was just asleep? Did she hit her head too hard? All the possibilities imploding inside my mind, the way each one quaked with hope as if perhaps it could be true, that just maybe, in some way, Tristan was still alive. But she wasn't.

I couldn't believe that after everything we've put each other through, after everything we've proven, how long we've kept running, how many times I've told her how much she meant; it came to the end, in this pool of blood. I leaned down, my tears washing with her blood as I kissed her lips, coming to the realization that all we were were bullets. And this time I mean it. We're just bullets, a tool for this bloody gun, weapons, defense, a toy. I just can't believe...

We once told ourselves that we'd show them all, we'd show them all how much we meant. And like a bed of roses, there's a dozen reasons in my gun, in their guns, and we're falling. Falling as I break the kiss, and there's a buzzing sting in the back of my head, not knowing whether it was because of a faint headache that was coming on from all the crying I'd done, or because I had been shot. My hand moved to the back of my head, to me it felt like I was moving slowly, almost calm as if I was saying, "It's only a shot to the back of the head... what could be worse?" but really I moved faster than I ever had, and when my vision gained on my hand, I realized it was my own blood that rested there. My stare grew dull, as I threw my last glance at Tristan, barely throwing her limp body a smirk before collapsing next to her. And we rested there, falling, forever. We rested there, in this pool of blood, forever.

The days faded, and nights grow, and we grow cold.
Sign up to rate and review this story