Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a FicWaddian (UnderwaterRainbow)

by UnderwaterRainbow 3 reviews

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Hi, I'm UnderwaterRainbow, and I'm new.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 627 words

0Unrated
Real Name: Minnie... That's as far as I'll reveal on the world wide web ;)

Username: UnderwaterRainbow

Gender: Female. I hope.

Country: ENGLAND!

City: Liverpool, land of the Scousers.

Religion: Atheism FTW.
Wanna hear an atheist joke? 
God.
Why doesn't God like cheese cake?
Cause he doesn't exist.
Sorry if that offended anybody, I didn't mean to.

Relationship status: Taken and extremely happy (:

Picture of Yourself: fine. 
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2322997947/image.jpg

Favorite Musicians/Bands: Okay long list time;
My Chemical Romance. All Time Low, The Blackout, Architects, Panic! At The Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, Falling In Reverse, Simple Plan, The Used, Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, Paramore, 30 Seconds To Mars, We Are The In Crowd, Of Mice and Men, Asking Alexandria, Good Charlotte, Bowling For Soup, A Day To Remember.

Favorite Movies: A Nightmare Before Christmas, Orphan, all the Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games, The Avengers, Chicago, Straight To DVD.

Favorite TV shows: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Adventure Time.

Favorite Books: the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Game series, Divergent, The Perks of being a Wallflower.

Heroes: Gerard Way, Alex Gaskarth, JK Rowling.

Bandoms you write for: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, occasionally All Time Low. I also write Harry Potter fanfic.

Pairings you ship: Frerard, Rydon, Jalex.

In your opinion, what is the best story on FicWad you feel you’ve written: Ive not yet uploaded anything.

Your favorite authors on here: wow, there's so many.
CosmicZombie
DisenchantedDestroya
XxxFallenAngelXxxx
Mikeys_Glasses
BleedingValentine
Obsessive-Fangirl

Favorite stories on here: I can't chose that, sorry.

Sample of my writing:
 This is the prologue of my original story, that's posted on another website (:

First memories. Meant to be nice aren't they? A nice birthday, your favorite holiday. Mine? Mine wasn't nice. In fact, my first memory is horrible. But first, you need to know some things about me.
My name is Andromeda Kira Black. I lived in an orphanage until I was 11. I had no idea who my parents were, why they abandoned me, and even who I was. I do now. I was always a loner. No-one liked me, the kids or the workers. They even changed my name. They seemed scared of my name, so decided to call me Annie. What a rubbish name. 
Anyway. My first memory. Brace yourself, it is quite weird. I was sitting on my couch, thinking about who my parents were. There was a jug of water on the other side of the room. Then Danny came in. You don't want to know much about him, apart from the fact that at the age of 12, he was 5 foot 10 and a bully.  Then came in Molly. At the age of 5 she was the baby of our orphanage. She was holding a bright, huge lollypop. Mistake number one.  She was showing everybody. Mistake number two. 
I suppose it wasn't her fault, she was only little. Danny walked over, in his brutal way. The room went silent. "Giv'it" In her little sweet girly voice she said "Noo!"  Mistake number three. "GIV'IT!" He grabbed her.  
I couldn't just sit there, but I couldn't move. I stared at the glass, willing it to fly at Danny, and stop him from hurting Molly.
The jug flew off the table and landed smack on Danny's face. He dropped Molly. She was fine. In fact, she skipped away singing 'Baa Baa Black sheep'. But everyone was staring at me. They had just heard me muttering "hit Danny, hit Danny" and then the jug had hit Danny. They weren't dumb.
"Freak" Danny started it. "Freak." "Weirdo." "Lunatic." "Freak."
I endured two whole years of this.
And that was my very first memory.


So there we are! (:
Sign up to rate and review this story