Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

The Beggining Of The End...

by silveremo 1 review

Last Chapter... Don't worry am doing a sequel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 233 words - Complete

0Unrated
ASHLEY'S POV
I woke up the next morning in my hospital bed. Next to Frank. I wanted him to walk up behind me and say "Ash I love you too." Wait hold on a second. That wasn't in my head. That's Franks voice.
I turned over and saw him starting at me with his big cheesy grin and wide child like eyes. I love his eyes so much and his smile. I smiled back at him "Did you just say something?" I asked him a little confused still.
"I said I love you too Ashley." He repeated. I jumped of the bed and ran over to him pulling my drip along with me. I gave him a huge tight hug. But then he pulled away. I felt a bit sad and then he pulled my face towards his and kissed me. I felt his warm lips on mine and his cold lip ring. I didn't want this to end.
That's when I heard the door open and two very loud gasps. SHIT!

~~~~
THAT'S IT FOR THIS STORY HAHA CLIFF HANGER... I WILL BE WRITEING A NEW ONE CALLED...YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO GUYS LIKE US IN PRISON. I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT 10 TIMES BETTER THAN THIS ONE BUT IT MEANS LESS UPDATES OH WELL ILL TRY AND UPDATE IT ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK OKAY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY.
Sign up to rate and review this story