Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is The Best Day Ever

Less Thinking, More Doing.

by KilljoyOnFire 1 review

Things are moving fast between Bert and Gerard...not that anyone's complaining.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 1080 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Since most of my privileges have been revoked, I’m locked in my room for most of the day. I pass the time by re-reading my comic books for the umpteenth time, missing Bert, and staring at the wall. Finally, the monotony is broken when the door is opened and Bert is practically shoved into the room. He seems kind of loopy. They probably medicated him.

“Hey, Gerard.” he says in a slurred voice. I quickly help him to his bed, because he’s swaying.

“You should sleep.” I tell him. Bert struggles to sit up, but I force him back down.

“Gerard,” he begins.

“Sleep.” I say, cutting him off.

Bert sighs and obeys, closing his eyes and sinking into his pillow. While he sleeps, I stroke his hair and think about how beautiful he is. He whispers something in his sleep, but I can’t make out what it is. Eventually, my eyelids begin to grow heavy and I snuggle up next to him.

I think I’m dreaming… am I? It’s dark… And soft. I can hear my own heartbeat. Wait… that’s not my heartbeat. Something is touching my arm. It hurts.

I roll over and realize I’m not dreaming. I open my eyes to find Bert sitting cross-legged beside me on the bed with an angry expression. He’s holding my arm in his hand.

“How could you do this to yourself?” he says angrily. His furrowed eyebrows and tight grip on me tell me he’s angry, but his blue eyes tell me he’s concerned and upset. And hurt.

“I-It was…I… I’m sorry.” I choke out. “I wanted to… I had to…”

“You didn’t have to hurt yourself!” Bert shouts.

“That’s not what I meant. I had to forget.” I whisper.

Bert falls silent. He loosens his hold on my arm and bites the inside of his cheek. “I understand.” he says quietly.

“Come here.” he tells me, extending his arms. I crawl into his lap and loop my arms around his neck.

“Just don’t do it again.” Bert whispers. I nod. For awhile, neither of us speak. Then Bert pulls away and takes a deep breath.

“Gerard, I’m so sorry for earlier. At breakfast. I didn’t mean to push you.” he apologizes.

“I know.” I say, placing my hand on his cheek.

“I guess you know why I’m here.” Bert says with a wry smile. I laugh slightly and lean forward, pressing my forehead against his.

I can’t express in words how amazing it feels to be in Bert’s arms, shielded and protected from the world. We don’t need words. The music of our heartbeats thumping in unison is enough. I’ve known Bert for what… 2 days? I already feel like I’ve known him my entire life. Everything about him just draws me in… his aura is so inviting, yet dangerous… He seems like the kind of guy parents would warn their kids about. But he’s also sweet and lovable. I can’t decide which side of him I’m attracted to.

I’m so content, basking in his warmth like this, that I almost fall asleep again. But then I feel his lips meet mine again, and I’m jolted awake as if a bolt of lightning had kissed me instead of Bert. It may as well have been a bolt of lighting, because my body is filled with electricity.

This kiss is much more passionate than the first. I can’t help the little moans that escape my mouth as Bert bites my lip and rakes his nails down my back. I find myself being pushed onto the mattress like before. Bert seems intent on dominating me.

I grasp his face between my hands and kiss him hard. Our tongues collide and rub against each other. I’m fully aware of Bert’s hands sliding over my stomach and ass, leaving a trail of goose bumps on my skin and causing me to thrust my hips skyward.

“Oh God, Bert…” I groan. His lips travel to my neck. I feel a sharp pinch as he bites me, but it’s strangely enjoyable. He begins to suck on the skin between his teeth.

“Are you giving me a hickey?” I laugh. Bert smiles, his lips still pressed against my neck.

“I’m marking you as mine.” he growls. His lips move down my neck and across my collarbone. A second later, our shirts are on the floor. Bert straddles me, his knees on either side of my waist. He slowly begins to grind into me. I can see his erection threatening to burst out of his zipper. My own cock throbs painfully, pleading for attention.

Suddenly, Bert climbs off of me and sits on the edge of the bed.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, sitting up.

“It’s just…” Bert sighs. “You’re so delicate. And you’ve been here so long… it wouldn’t be fair to you.”

“I don’t understand…” I say. Bert turns to me, an apologetic look on his face.

“It’s like… I just barged into this place and immediately demanded sex from you. You should have time to think about it first.” Bert says.

In a way, he’s right… yet he’s wrong.

“Bert… you didn’t demand anything.” I tell him. I move behind him and rest my chin on his shoulder. “I want it.”

Bert reaches up and ruffles my hair. “Think with your head, not with your dick.” he laughs. “I’m going to go take a shower.”

I watch as he stands up and walks to the bathroom. The door closes, but opens a moment later and he tosses his clothes out carelessly. I hear the water begin to run.

You want me to think with my head? Well I’ll show you thinking with my head. I strip off my clothes and put them on top of Bert’s. My erection had started to fade a bit, so I stroke myself for a moment before striding into the bathroom.

I fling back the shower curtain without warning and join Bert under the steamy water. He instantly pins me to the slick wall and forces his tongue into my mouth, as if he’s forgotten our conversation just minutes ago.

“Did you have enough time to think?” Bert pants in between kisses.

“Yep.”
Sign up to rate and review this story