Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Who wants to be in a Twilight Parody? (Also known as Auditions.)

Who wants to be in a Twilight Parody? (Also known as Auditions.)

by Bella_Jinxx 12 reviews

I HAVE ONLY XEvil_AngelX to thank.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 221 words

0Unrated
Guys. Guise. GUYYYYYS. And girls, I'm no sexist pig.

Holy fuck.

Epic idea.

I'm gonna do an MCR/BVB/P!ATD/FOB crossover.

IT'S GONNA BE A FUCKING EPIC TWILIGHT PARODY.

YES I LIKE TWILIGHT, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

And therefore, I need auditions.

It's a comedy, btw.

Parts required are-

-Ryan's friends (3)
-Bitches/whores/sluts/girls trying to get into our sexy vampires' pants (4)
-Guys/girls that ask Ryan to the prom. (6)
-Spencer's boyfriend/girlfriend (I'M MAKING HIM BISEXUAL. DEAL WITH IT.)


Now, for the application form. I'll do mine while I'm at it.

Name: Ash Harlequin Urie.
Part: Brendon's sister and Jon's girlfriend.
Age: She's a motherfucking vampire. She's stuck in the body of an 18 year old though. But really, she's 115.
Looks (hair, eyes, skin tone): Pale as fuck (vaaaampire, motherfuckers), with electric blue eyes and ebony colored hair.
Typical clothing: Skinnies, shirts with rude slogans and a bright green Kermit hoodie.
Personality: Sarcastic bitch. Loves teasing Brendon. Loves Jon and is always messing around with Spencer. Flips people off if they irritate her and swears a lot.
Anything else: Nope.

AUDITION, MOTHERFUCKERS. And please, be interesting.
And I do intend to do sequels- I'm talking New Moon, Eclipse, fucking Breaking Dawn too.
'coz I'm that epic.
And there is gonna be some sexy RYDON. Duuuhhhh.
-Jinxxy xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story