Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Unwilling

by julitina 3 reviews

You corner him in a storage cupboard... Zack/Cloud

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Cloud Strife, Zack - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-08 - Updated: 2006-07-08 - 402 words - Complete

5Ambiance
You corner him in a storage cupboard, full of old workout benches and gym equipment. You smile, hoping to ease his tension, and you guide his hands so that they are placed on your shoulders. They are shaking - unwilling - and you pause for a moment, wondering if this is right. Blue, blue eyes stare back at you, and the uncertainty, the conflict you see within them make you stop. You're caught.

And then something shifts, ever so subtly, and he speaks, voice coming out slightly hoarse.

"Get on with it."

So your kisses rain down on him, anywhere but on the mouth, and your large hands spread across pale skin. There are signs of muscle tone that are beginning to show, and you nuzzle his stomach, knowing that he is ticklish. He squirms, and you wish, hope that he is caught off guard as you plan to steal a kiss from his mouth.

Only, your lips meet his hand, and you see his head turned away from you.

"You promised." He whispers, pupils dilated in the dark, wide with a trust that you know you don't deserve. He then closes his eyes, and sighs, pressing his lips against your forehead. And then his expression hardens, destroying any hope that you may have left. "You can't be my first kiss."

And you know it is for the girl he mentions sometimes - when talking about his hometown - and think how stupid it is, because you know that he doesn't believe in fairytale endings and promises of first love. He's disillusioned; and you know it. But it's hard, because although he is not that naïve, he's unwilling to give you anything.

Not even something he doesn't treasure.

"You're...so /stubborn/." You sigh, and start to unbutton his shirt, while he loosens your belt.

"I know." He murmurs, looking off into the distance, and you nip at his throat lightly, trying to get him to look your way. Eventually, you both begin to pant, hands starting to fumble, hips jerking forwards into each other. You get out of your clothes as fast as you can; helping him out of his along the way, since his pace is slower than yours.

And as you continue to coax some life into those stubborn, blue eyes, pressing your skin against his, needing to be as close as you can, you wonder why you still feel so distant.

end
Sign up to rate and review this story