Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Lethal Force

Chapter Three

by anonymowriter 2 reviews

Captain Sexy realizes that being mean to Private Pretty Boy is a little harder than he was expecting.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 2386 words - Complete

2Ambiance
A/N: So I'm really excited about this story, so I'm probably going to end up posting a chapter a day. So lucky you. Haha. Please enjoy! I wish I could leave you guys in the dark a little longer, but I can't contain my excitement. :P Enjoy! Reviews make me happy.

-----


Chapter 3

Ryan’s POV

When he grabbed my face and practically spat at me, I knew this wasn’t a good sign. He’d gotten in trouble, hadn’t he? I wouldn’t believe his behavior toward me if I hadn’t seen it myself. I felt tears sting my eyes before I dropped to the ground to do fifty push-ups. I wasn’t any better than I was before. I watched as the rest of my squad went running off with Captain Sexy.

Half an hour passed and I hadn’t even passed 15. I could barely move at that point and I just wanted it to be over with. I wanted to cry. Just as I pushed 15, I fell to the ground and a tear slipped out of my eye. I couldn’t move anymore. I felt so pathetic and worthless. I was alone in the mud while everyone else was doing that stupid obstacle course. I closed my eyes to try to keep the tears from escaping when I felt someone kick my side.

I opened my eyes to look up, only to see Captain Sexy standing there, arms crossed, “That was only fifteen, Pretty Boy. And what is that? Are you crying?” he asked, going down to his knees to look me in the face, “Wipe those tears off that pathetic face of yours. That is, unless you want everyone to call you Private Crybaby. Do you want that?” he spat. All I wanted to do was curl into a ball and die.

I bit my tongue before I said anything foul and responded, “Sir, no, sir,” I took a deep breath and wiped the wetness off my face. Just as I had, I felt some water hit my face, followed by other drops of water.

Captain Sexy looked up at the sky and then down at me. He laughed as he stood, “Good luck finishing up those last 35 in the rain,” he laughed heartily with a wicked grin before he walked off. As the rain hit my face, I felt more tears stream down my cheeks. I hated him, I hated him so much. I wish I could chase after him and hate fuck him so hard that his ass would hurt for the next year.

I knew it was getting late when I started to hear the Taps song playing. I had been out here all day and I hadn’t even hit 35. I was shivering down to the bone and I was sure that I’d gotten frostbite somewhere on my body. I was tempted to just get up and say that I’d done the full 50. But I was sure Captain Sexy was around here somewhere, watching and waiting for me to hit the big 5-0.

After the song was over, he walked over. He knelt down and grabbed my face by the chin, looking into my eyes, “You’ve been out here since noon. You haven’t eaten anything since this morning. Calvin just got promoted to Captain, so they’re all having a party. No one’s keeping an eye on the outside. Get up,” he got up and crossed his arms.

Thinking this was a joke, I shook my head, “Sir, no, sir. I’ll finish the last 15,” I took a deep breath and attempted to push myself up, which only resulted in falling back in the mud. I looked up as he winced.

“You aren’t going to be able to. Come on, get up. You need something to eat and I’m not going to let you go to sleep without eating something,” he leaned down and grabbed me by the back of my shirt, pulling me up. Seeing as how my legs wouldn’t function, I fell into his arms and he gasped. I felt so embarrassed. I tried to grab onto his shoulders to stand up straight, but I couldn’t. My arms weren’t working either.

I felt his face turn hot and I’m pretty sure mine was too. There was a long silence as my face was right next to his. He didn’t say anything and neither did I, but I felt his grip tighten on my waist. He finally placed one of my arms around his shoulders and helped me get to the mess hall. He sat me down at a table and went into the back.

As I sat there, I could feel every single pained muscle in my body. I felt weak and wet and tired and I just wanted to collapse and die. Mentally, however, all that was running through my head was a chorus of ’I was so close to him and we both had a chance to do something, but we didn’t. FUCK. Now I’m horny, tired, and sore. Great combination.’

When he came back, he placed a plate full of goodies in front of me, sitting down across from where I was sitting, “Eat away,” and all I could do was stare at the plate. I couldn’t move my arms, despite how much I tried. After a minute or two of my staring, I think he realized what I already knew, “You can’t move your arms…” he stated the obvious. He grabbed the fork and knife, using them to cut the meat. He took the piece and held it up to my mouth.

Hesitantly, I took the bite into my mouth and slid it off the fork. After a few more bites like this, I looked up at his face and I could tell he was holding something back. I wanted to ask what, but I knew it wasn’t my place. After one more bite, he waited until I was done chewing before he pushed the food to the side, climbed onto the table, and grabbed my face.

He got really close to me and spoke really softly, “Fuck you and your… your… ugh,” he pressed his lips against mine somewhat roughly and all I could do was kiss him back. I had really mixed feelings about him at this point. I hated him, but I really liked him. And this was just mixing it up more. He pulled me up onto the table and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. He stared me in the eyes before he went back down to kissing me on the lips, using his hands to casually wander down my torso and back up.

And this… I never felt this with Max. Never in my life have I felt this before. Max was always very straight forward. He wasn’t one for touching. But Captain Sexy… He was just so… I have no words for how I felt during this moment. His kisses got rougher and deeper as the seconds drew on. Before I knew it, his tongue was dancing with mine and the whole world around us had stopped.

I felt his hands dig under my jacket before he pulled it open and pushed it off, all while keeping his mouth on mine. He seemed to be rather skilled at this. When did he say the last time he had had sex was? Not that I was complaining or anything. Because this? This was awesome. He took the opportunity to allow his hands to feel every curve and dip in my torso, causing me to shiver at the touch.

This probably would have been better for him if I could actually move willingly. After a few minutes of touching my body and kissing me vigorously, he pulled away, sitting up on my hips, breathing heavily. He shook his head, “Fuck, Ross, you… Fuck,” he stood up and got down from on top of the table. He ran a hand through his hair, realizing his hat had fallen off somehow. He looked around and found it on the floor. He pulled it on and looked at me.

I smiled a bit sheepishly before I somehow managed to sit up on the table. As I looked down at the table, I couldn’t help but notice something, maybe a crinkle in Captain Sexy’s pants. I grinned because I knew I was the reason for that “crinkle.” I looked up at him and tilted my head, forgetting that I even felt pain in every part of my body at this point, “I can take care of that for you,” I smiled innocently.

His eyes widened and I knew he wanted me to. I could see it in his face. But he took a deep breath and took a step back, shaking his head, “No, this is… bad, really bad. No. That’s… what… my hand…” he groaned and put his hands to his face, “FUUUUCK!” he yelled and kicked the table. He sat down and sighed. I didn’t know what to do. He obviously regretted kissing me. So I felt like a fucking idiot.

I looked down and bit my lip, “We can pretend this didn’t happen, if that’ll make it easier on you…” which wasn’t going to happen. I have always sucked at pretending things didn’t happen. But for him, I could at least try. I scooted off the table and sat down on the bench next to him, “I’m sorry…”

He slowly looked over at me, “No,” was all he said. At first, I didn’t know what he was saying no to. No to me sitting next to him? No, we weren’t going to pretend it didn’t happen? No, I shouldn’t be sorry? No, I’m a horrible human being? After a long pause, he looked down and took a deep breath, “No, we won’t pretend this didn’t happen. Well, we will for everyone else. But this… I don’t want to forget it happened. I may be breaking ten billion rules by kissing you, but I don’t want to stop.”

I was really confused at this point. So he was angry that he kissed me, but he didn’t want to pretend it didn’t happen? Uh, what? I blinked a few times before tilting my head, “Can’t we both get in trouble for this?”

He slowly looked over at me again with a laugh, “No shit, Sherlock. That’s why we have to act like it didn’t happen around everyone else. I have to treat you like shit because, well, you won’t get anywhere if I don’t. I can’t give you extra practice because I got demoted because of it. I wish I could, but I really can’t afford another demotion.”

“So… Does that mean… You’re…” I couldn’t help the smirk that creeped onto my face, “Lieutenant Sexy now?” god, why did my mind go to the gutter every time? I saw the smile that was trying to come out, but he frowned and just settled with a glare. I shrugged, “So… basically, you’re going to make me hate you and love you at the same time.”

There was a long pause before he finally spoke, “Yeah, basically…” he nodded slowly, “And I may be sex-deprived, but I don’t want what’s between us to be only about sex. I mean, if you do, fine, then it can be. But you genuinely seem like a good guy. So… Tell me a little about yourself.”

He wanted to know more about me? I couldn’t help the blush that spread across my face. I shifted in my seat, suddenly becoming all too aware of the soreness that my body had forgotten about. I winced at the pain, but decided to attempt to ignore it. I rubbed the back of my neck, “Well… My name is Ryan… I grew up in Vegas and moved to Los Angeles when I was about 10 with my dad after my mom died…” I paused, trying to think of other things to say, “My favorite color is green…” I looked down at my legs, “I don’t know what else to say.”

“I’m sorry,” he scooted closer to me and rubbed my shoulder. I looked up at him in confusion and he bit his lip, “Your mom died, so I’m saying sorry,” OH. That, yeah, okay. Well, it was 8 years earlier, so… But I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder because it was there. I felt a kiss to the top of my head and I smiled. I liked this. He was so much… better than Max ever was. And I’d only just met the guy! He then lifted my face and looked at me, “By the way, when we’re together like this, you can call me Brendon.”

I blinked a few times and tilted my head, “No Lieutenant Sexy?” I pouted. He laughed and shook his head. I kissed the side of his mouth and smiled, “Okay… Brendon… Brenny. Can I call you Brenny? It’s cute… Like you,” where the fuck did that come from? I facepalmed and shook my head, “Ignore that. I don’t know where that came from.”

He laughed a little, “I like it. You can call me Brenny,” he kissed the side of my head. He caught a glimpse of the clock and got up, “Crap, we have to go,” he helped me up and took my chin into his hands and kissed me on the lips, “I’ll see you tomorrow, kay, Ryan?”

I blushed and nodded, “Okay… Brenny,” I gave him a quick chaste kiss before I scurried out of the mess hall and to the barracks. As quietly as I could, I climbed into my bunk with a big smile on my face. I pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes. Okay, so I went from liking him to hating him to adoring him all in one day. Talk about mixed feelings. Good night, Lieutenant Sexy.
Sign up to rate and review this story