Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Living with Panic!

by nici160 2 reviews

My first ever fic that I started writing a year or so ago. About a girl who travels around with her carni father and works on his ride. The guys from Panic are trapped on the ride and are found whe...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 264 words

0Unrated
[This is a story I started over a year ago. Let me know what you think once I post the first chapter here. SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG. Nic]

I can’t believe Dad bought this massive playground. Now we are traveling with him and his carni friends. He got asked to join the carnival a couple of months after he bought it. We are now i the USA with his carnival. I work at his ride sometimes when I feel like it, I felt like it tonight. I’m glad I did coz it beats listening to TV or the radio all the time. I get to socialise with the US kids tonight, Vegas kids to be more precise. I glanced around and thought I saw someone familiar, my suspicions appear to be true when I hear “Come-on Ryan! It looks like so much fun!” All I could think was, please don’t let my make a fool of myself. I remembered what I was meant to be doing and continued to collect tickets. He was next in line. I asked him for his ticket. “I love your music.” I whispered to him. “how did you know we made music?” he asked. “I’m a big fan” I replied. “Meet you here in 10?”
“sure”. They were among the last to ride. 10 minutes passed and he hadn’t returned, I decided to give him 5 more minutes but when that had passed I knew I had been stood up by the one and only Brendon Urie. That made me feel worth the effort, not.
Sign up to rate and review this story