Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Tell Me Why

Chapter 3

by BeatleBug 0 reviews

Ringo finishes the story John and George told him years before.

Category: Beatles - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Ringo Starr - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 710 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Wow..." I said when Uncle Ringo finished.

"Quite a story, eh?" Uncle Ringo said.

"Yeah..." I said. Again, I was practically speechless. "When did I finally wake up?" I asked when I got my voice back. "How old was I?"

"I think you were almost three years old... You were in the coma for a long time, and you have no idea how worried your parents became before you woke up... They were afraid... you wouldn't make it..."

Suddenly, the phone rang. Uncle Ringo picked it up. "Hello? ...George--George, calm down, she's--Will you listen to me for one second? She's fine! She came over here! ...Do you want to talk to her?" He looked at me and handed the phone to me. I took the phone from him and started talking.

"Hello?" I said.

"Charlotte?! Charlotte, thank God... Are you okay?!"

"Uncle George, I'm fine... I'm with Uncle Ringo, remember?"

"That's true... I just wanted to make sure... My God, please don't do that again! I know you were upset, but still... You don't know how worried we were!"

"I'm sorry, Uncle George... I'll come home soon..."

"Thank you, sweetheart..."

I hung up the phone and smiled at Uncle Ringo. "Thank you, Uncle Ringo... You really helped me..." I hugged him tightly.

"Anytime, Charlotte..." He looked at me. "Just remember... If you ever need to talk... or maybe even think..." I chuckled and listened. "Just feel free to come over when you want, got it?"

"I got it, Uncle Ringo... Thanks again!"

I went on my way back home, where Uncle John and George were waiting for me. When I got inside, they embraced me with tight hugs, keeping me in their loving arms. "We were so worried," they murmured.

"I'm sorry I left..." I apologized, ashamed of myself.

"We should've told her before," Uncle John said, looking at Uncle George.

"Please don't start arguing again," I pleaded, not wanting to see them try to hurt each other again. They looked at me then back at each other.

"Alright..." Uncle John said. "That's probably a good idea..."

"Yeah," agreed Uncle George.

"Guys?" I said.

"Yeah?" they replied.

"Uncle Ringo told me about everything... how you guys met... when I was born... when I got into a coma... everything..."

"He did?" Uncle George said?

"He did... but... you never told me about going into a coma... When did I finally wake up?"

"Here, sit down, and we'll tell you all about it," Uncle John said. I sat next to them on the couch, ready to listen.


~~*


After telling their story about Charlotte, George decided to stay at John's house for the night. They sat in John's living room, George resting his head on John's shoulder.

"I'm glad we finally told him," George sighed. "He needed to know."

"I am too..." John said. "Glad to get it off of our chests..."

George nodded as the phone rang. John picked it up. "Hello?" he said. He pause to listen before he stood up. "R-really?!" he asked, clearly shocked.

"What is it, John?" George asked, standing next to him. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh my God... thank you! Thank you so much! We're on our way!" With that, he hung up the phone.

"What is it, John?" George repeated. John ran over to the car and George tagged along behind him. "What's going on?"

"No time to explain," John said, "just get in the car!"

"O-ok..." George said, getting in like John said. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there..." John replied.

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at the hospital. "Oh my god... I-is someone hurt?!"

"No," John said, parking. He looked at George and said with a teary smile, "she's awake, George..."

George looked at him in disbelief before scrambling out of the car. John got out with him and they started running into the hospital to Charlotte's room. They opened the door to see what they had dreamed about for so long; Charlotte's eyes were finally opened again and she smiled at John and George's arrival. They started crying, picking her up carefully with the doctor's permission and holding her in their arms.

One of their biggest wishes had finally come true. Their little girl was back.
Sign up to rate and review this story