Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loss and memories.

Loss and memories.

by em01 0 reviews

Gerard lost him....He can't get over it! Sorry for the rubbish summary! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 930 words

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V
I sat in my basement room waiting for Frank to arrive, he had said the day before that he was going to come over and hang out, and I had been looking forward to it since he mentioned the words. Frank had recently moved to this part of Jersey and was new at school and just something about him was, captivating, unique, wonderful. I met him in Math, where he had sat in the spare desk next to me and had immediatly noticed that he was dressed very much like me, and the only kid in the whole of the school to. I had then, shortly after, noticed his gorgeous face and intriguing hazel eyes. Ever since we had got talking we had become good friends, we had nobody else, so we only used to hang around with each other, we were inseperable.
This was the first time he had been to my house and to be perfectly honest, I was extremely nervous. I had decided that when he came to my house I was going to tell him how I really felt about him, but I was scared, he was my only friend and I didn't want to lose him, but after knowing him for 6 months, it was getting hard to keep it in. I went through what I was going to say in my mind the whole night before and the morning of the day he was coming, how do you tell your best friend that you are in love with him?
I heard the door open upstairs and it interrupted me out of my thoughts. He was here. I figured that Mikey must have let him in and any minute now I was going to get called upstairs to see Frank. To say I felt uneasy was an understatement, Frank was probably going to hate me for the rest of my sorry life.
'Gerard!'
There it was, my brother Mikey yelling my name from upstairs. I walked to the mirror in my room, looked at my reflection and felt nothing but disappointment at what I looked like, I was unbelievably self-concious. I made my way to the door slowly, took a deep breath, turned the door handle and made my way upstairs to be greeted with Mikey dragging me to the sofa where Frank was sitting with a heart melting smile on his face.
'Hi Gerard!' Frank never lost that smile as he greeted me.
'Hey Frank.' I replied, that feeling of uneasiness still there but clouded by my love for Frank.
Mikey turned to me and gave me a questionning look.
'Gee, can I speak to you for a second?' Mikey asked.
I just nodded and followed him to the kitchen, motioning to Frank to wait one second. Mikey and I were extremely close, always had been, we were best friends and he is the best brother I could have ever wished for.
'Gerard?'
'Yeah, Mikes?'
'Are you going to tell him today?' I shifted uncomfortably, Mikey knew all about it, he could read me like a book, but I was reconsidering telling him, I was worried about Frank's reaction, I really didn't want him to hate me.
'Uh....um...yeah, I.....I think so.' I stuttered quietly. He nodded and gave me a hug.
'I'll leave you to it then' He whispered and walked out the kitchen, saying bye to Frank as he left the house.
Frank peeked his head through the door of the kitchen and I couldn't help the massive grin that spread across my face, he was unbelievably adorable.
'Hey Gee, can I ask you something?' he stood there awkwardly, with a nervous look on his face, I motioned for him to sit at the table and I sat opposite him.
'I um... I, there is something I need to say but I'm kinda worried' he stated looking at the table.
'Okay Frankie, what is it?' Frank looked up at me and I smiled walmly at him, reassuring him slightly.
'I.....I think, oh God, I think I, well, I'm in...' He started shuffling uncomfortably in his seat. I got up and knelt next to him, looking him in the eye.
He sighed.
'Gerard, I really like you!' He shot up out of his seat, I looked at him in complete confusion.
'Um, Frank I like you too!' I replied giggling slightly.
'No, Gerard. I like you!' His emphasis on the word 'like' made me realise what he meant, I was so happy, but apparently my face wasn't showing it.
'I am so, so sorry, I understand if you hate me, I just.... I' He began sobbing, it was heart breaking. I ran over to him and hugged him as tight as I possibly could.
'I like you like that too, Frankie' He pulled back and stared at me.
'R-really?' I nodded.
'I was so worried today, because I wanted to tell you the same thing, I was just so scared I was going to lose you. I was shocked when you said you felt that way, but i'm so happy that you do!' He grinned at me and we just stood there in each others arms, and it felt so right


A/N: This is a new story that I am really into! I hope you like it and ratings and reviews would be much appreciated! If you think I should then I will carry on with it! Thankyou for reading! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story