Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Of Daydreams and Coffee

by MyNomDePlume 5 reviews

Brendon can't help but daydream about Ryan. Spencer can read him like a book.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 542 words

0Unrated
It was so wrong, but it felt so right. Ryan’s warm, heavy breath against my face. My shaky hand caressing his cheek. The moonlight shining in his hazel eyes, wide with curiosity and wonder.

“Brendon,” he whispered, “are you okay?”

“Never better.” I murmured back.

Without warning, Ryan snapped his fingers in my face. I blinked to find not Ryan, but Spencer sitting across from me at a Starbucks table. Disappointment washed over me. That was not fair. Ryan was so close, yet so far.

“Distracted much?” Spencer chuckled before he took a sip of his steaming coffee. He pulled away from the cup with a look of annoyance and cursed under his breath about a burnt tongue.

“I’m just tired, Spence. That’s all.”

“I highly doubt that. Whenever you space out like that you’re usually thinking about something or someone important to you. So spill it.” he demanded with a smirk.

“It’s nothing, Spence. I’m telling you.”

“Exactly. It’s no thing. it’s Ry, isn’t it.” he whispered, not as a question, but a statement.

I felt my cheeks burning hotter than the coffee I held in my hands. Spencer could always read me like an open book. He was looking at me expectantly, waiting for an explanation.

“But... it’s not- how did...?” I gave a sigh of defeat. There was no point in denying the truth. “He’s just perfect in every way. The way he smiles, the way his hair always covers one eye, the way he curls up against me during a movie. I just can’t stand it anymore, I need to tell him how I feel... I just don’t know how.” I looked down into my swirling coffee, unsure of what to do next.

“You’re an idiot.”

My head snapped up and I glared at him.

“I just spilled my deepest secret to you and now you’re calling me an idiot?”

Spencer pointed to my coffee, reminding me that I hadn’t touched it yet.

“You didn’t let me finish,” I took a sip and let him continue, “you’re an idiot because Ryan loves you.”

I choked on my coffee. What had he just said? I pinched my arm just to be sure I wasn’t still daydreaming. The quick pain proved the reality of Spencer’s words.

Ryan loved me back.

“Really?” I tried to keep my cool, but my voice came out as a squeak.

“No shit, sherlock. Every time your name comes up in a conversation he gets all googly-eyed and zones out,” he took a big gulp of coffee, “kind of like you just did. You should call him now. You know, ask him out on a date or something.”

I grinned at the genius before me. “I think I will!”

In a matter of about two seconds, Ryan’s number was dialled and my phone was pressed to my ear.

RI-

“Hello?” Ryan’s hopeful voice melted my heart. How did I not notice that tone before? Oh well, here goes nothing.

“Hey, Ry. I’ve got something to ask you...”

Hope you guys enjoyed :D R&R pretty please with a gorgeous Brendon Urie on top!
Sign up to rate and review this story