Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

There is someone, walking behind you

by RoseMcKagan 3 reviews

Something bad happens after the Use Your Illusion tour...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-05 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 402 words

1Exciting
It was after the Use Your Illusion tour. Axl was tired, but he needed to take a little walk. He went out of the hotel, without even telling anyone. Rose was walking through the park, when suddenly he heared steps behind him. The singer stopped for a second, looking around.
There was nobody. Maybe it was just his imagination. Still though, he got scared a little.

The night was calm and there was no one outside. Axl felt the cold breeze around him, so he put on his leather jacket. He heared a noise again, but this time it was coming out of his pocket. His phone was ringing.
"Oh, God!" Axl sighed testily
Unknown number he saw at the phone screen.
"Yes?!" he said angrily.
"Hello, Axl!" replied a man with deep voice.
"Uh, who is this?" he asked.
"Let's say I'm a big fan of yours"
Axl laughed a little "Yeah, right! Slash I know it's you! Stop it, already!"
"Too bad, I'm not Slash...or I could be for you"
Axl turned back slowly as he was looking around suspiciously.
"Then who are you?"
"I'm afraid I can't tell you, hun.I don't want to ruin our relationship, because I love you too much to hurt you."
"Relationship? Nice try, fucker! Whoever you are, stop calling or you're fucked up, buddy!"
"I liked the 'fucked up' part! So you'll give me a chance to try with you, huh?" the man laughed hysterically.
"FUCK YOU!" yelled Axl and hanged up the phone.

The phone immediately rang again.
"Oh, come on, Ax! I'm a great person. I love you since I first saw you at 'Troubadour'..You're someting more than my idol..I want you so badly! I want to kiss your cute pink lips, while you're taking my clothes off, gently touching my body. I want to hear your moans while I'm kissing your neck. I want to... he couldn't finish his sentence.
He was interrupted by Axl. The singer was not able to listen the words of a maniac. He was extremely creeped out by this conversation, so his steps became faster and faster, his breathing short, rasping in his throat.
For a second he felt someone's else cold breath down the back of his neck. Rose stopped and turned around quickly as the person standing in front of him hit the singer with a bat...(To be continued)
Sign up to rate and review this story