Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I keep breathing

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

My heart throbbed hollowly, my lungs felt like they were collapsing in on themselves. (Frerard oneshot)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-06 - Updated: 2012-07-06 - 763 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat cross-legged on my bed, tears falling onto the glass framed picture of me and Morgan on our first date. I'd never thought I could love someone as much as I loved her.

But it turns out she'd never loved me. The tears fell faster onto the frame, blurring our faces into shapeless blobs. I took the picture out of it and ripped it up, throwing it into the thick glass trash can by my bed.

With shaking hands, I lit a match and dropped it in. I shoved all the tissues and pictures of us into it, making the fire belch smoke.

A knock on the door made me jump. "Frankie?" Gee's voice drifted in to me. I wiped at my face and sniffled a little.

"Come in!" I called, my voice rough. The door opened, Gee slipping in. He looked at the burning can and sighed, crossing the room to open the window to the cool Spring air.

"I heard Morgan's a whore." He said as he sat next to me. The bed shifted under his weight, making me tilt and fall into his side.

"Yep." I whispered. I swallowed as his heat spread through my freezing body.

"I'm sorry. Tell ya what. Dude's night?" He hugged me, staring at the burning trash. I nodded silently, my heart thudding in my chest.

My lungs felt like rocks in my chest. I forced myself to keep breathing, trying to keep it even.

Gee pulled me from my room once the fire had gone out and to the living room. He sat me on the couch and went to the kitchen.

I felt so weak as he made microwave popcorn and got cans of Coke for us from the fridge. Like a girl.

I choked slightly as I realized that. He set the big bowl and Coke on the coffee table, pulling it closer. He put The People Under The Stairs in and threw a blanket over me, making me jump.

He sat next to me. "I know you don't really like scary movies, but this isn't all that scary." He murmured defensively. I bit my lip as he turned the lights off.

"It's okay." I whispered. He smiled and hit play.

About half way through, I was cringing into him, squeaking every few minutes. "You okay?" He smiled down at me.

"S-sure." I screamed after I stuttered. He laughed and put his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I felt his steady heartbeat under his ribs. For the first time tonight, I was happy the lights were off as my cheeks burned. "Hey Frankie?" Gee's soft question made me look up.

"Yeah?" I whispered. He looked at me as a bright scene lit the room.

"If I tell you something, promise you won't hate me?" I nodded. He held his pinkie out.

I curled mine around it. He sighed, not letting go of my hand. "Okay. Here it goes." He took a deep breath. "Frankie, I didn't want to wait to tell you this, in case Morgan realized how much of a mistake she was making, but..."

"Gee, just say it." I sighed. He bit his lip and stared at me.

"Frankie." He whispered, leaning down. His lips touched mine, making my eyes pop.

After a moment of shock, I kissed him back, twining my fingers with his. I lifted myself up onto his lap, my free arm winding around his neck.

He moaned into my mouth and moved his hand to my waist, wrapping it around my slender hips. I gasped as he pushed me back onto the couch, falling on top of me a second later, our lips meshing back together.

I could feel my heart now. It was pounding against my ribs, just as fast as Gee's. He ground against me, making me moan loudly into his mouth.

He pulled back, making me whine. "Gee." I breathed, making him groan.

"Easy there, Frankie." He panted, nearly being drowned out by the screams of the movie. "I think you know what I was going to tell you?" I nodded, my chest raising and falling quickly. "Well?"

"Yes. I'll go out with you." I smiled at him. He beamed and leaned down, his lips moving against mine again.

Screw Morgan. She's a stupid whore. And I deserve someone who loves me.

And I have him. Gee. My best friend. My boyfriend.

He's always been there for me. No matter what. I can trust him with anything.





Idk what's with all the oneshots, but oh well.

Hugs and Keyboards,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story