Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

BleedingValentine

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

Computer science, music, video games, and lurve! Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 702 words

0Unrated
~~Ray's P.O.V~~

School sucks. I hate it. Mainly because it's so time consuming and the people here are so far up their own arse they have no clue what it means to be a decent human being. Most of them anyway. There is this one girl who's amazing. Her name is Rachel Carling. She's tall, pale, freckly, and curvy. She has long, wavy, chocolate brown hair on one side, and shaved, dyed red hair on the other side. She also has amazing, bright blue eyes with golden flecks in them.

'Hey weirdo with an afro.' She greeted jokingly.

'Isn't the saying weirdo with a beardo?' I asked giggling.

'Well, that wouldn't work on you.' She retorted. I laughed.

'So, do we have computer science now?' I asked. She groaned.

'Yes. I hate it. At least we have music afterwards.' I told her.

'Yeah, but still. Computer science.' She complained.

'Don't worry Ziggles. Just an hour, then music, then home time.' I told her. The bell rang, so we made our way to the classroom.

~~Rachel's P.O.V~~

After an excruciating hour of computer science (even though I'm certain it was even longer) we made our way to music. I was excited about that for 2 reasons. One, I love music. It's so much fun. And two, I'm with Ray in that class, and he's a guitar god.

once we got there, he started playing the guitar immediately. He wrote this piece of music. He called it "Na na na" and it's almost as perfect as his face.

'You try it.' Ray said handing the guitar to me.

'Oh come off it Raytard. I don't know how to play the guitar.' I said. 'But I could still beat your arse at guitar hero.' I said.

'I doubt that very much.' He said.

'Wanna bet?' I challenged.

'I do actually. My place after school. We shall settle this once and for all!' He said.

~~Ray's P.O.V~~

Sure enough, after school, we went to my house. I plugged in guitar hero while Rachel got the popcorn ready.

'Jellyfish.' She said walking in.

'What do you mean?' I asked. She shrugged.

'I just felt like saying it. Now, are you going to let me defeat you or not?' She asked.

'That's impossible. I can let you try though.' I said. I handed her the other guitar. We played Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.

We were playing with all our mights, but somehow, she won. That's impossible.

'NOOOO!!!!' I screamed.

~~Rachel's P.O.V~~

I won! I won! I knew I could defeat him. It was really close though.

'YESSSS!!!!!!!!' I screamed.

'You cheated!' Ray said.

'No I didn't. And I'm offended by that accusation!' I said dramatically.

'But I always win.' He said.

'Not this time, obviously.' I told him. Then he did something I didn't see coming. He hit my face with a pillow.

'I win in pillow fights.' He said. I scowled at him, and hit him with a pillow. We carried on like that for five minutes. He then grabbed popcorn, ate some, and threw a bit at me. I gasped, and charged at him. He fell on the floor. He then started tickling me so I was on the floor and he was on top of me. We were both panting. He then slowly leaned down so our faces were inches apart.

'I won in guitar hero.' I said. He smirked, and our lips touched. It was soft and quick, but it was perfect.

'I win in getting the perfect girl.' He said. I smiled and blushed. He kissed me again. It was longer this time. I could taste the buttery popcorn on his breath. It was perfect. However, I can never look at guitar hero without thinking of popcorn kisses again.

:O My first personalised oneshot ever in the history of the world ever! I hope you liked it and it was long enough for you! I'll probably do the rest of them some time this week. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story