Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Mind Tricks

by Blackdagonmaster

A 17 Year old male trainer gets more than he expected when he challenges Sabrina to for a gym badge.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 3132 words - Complete

?Blocked
Michael walked confidently onto the last teleport pad. He had finally figured you the Gym’s testing puzzle, which was far harder than any of the others he had encountered so far. He had spent nearly four hours trying to figure out the right pads to step on. The trainers had been no help either; they gave no hints or tips. But a few had patted him on the back and congratulated him, and when he asked what for they just smiled and said “you’ll see”. There was a small whirring sound as the pad worked, and then he was whisked away in a flash of light.
When he teleported there he shook himself to get rid of the grogginess, he would never get used to those teleporters. He looked around and saw the Gym Leader Sabrina sitting on a grand throne. At least he thought it was a throne, it was a large purple circular seat with soft pillows and it reclined slightly. Upon closer inspection it looked like a strange cross between a bed and a throne. Michael wondered why a Gym Leader would have a seat like that.
And on the bed/throne sat Sabrina herself, she was wearing a pink tank top with white trousers and a black belt. On her wrists she wore strange green bracelets which seemed to glow dimly with a strange power. She looked rather bored, and she was lounging in the chair, not looking very leader-like at all. Michael couldn’t help but notice how nice her breasts looked. They were just barely contained by her tight tank top and they seemed to jiggle with even the slightest motion. Her nipples were perked and were clearly visible under her clothing. He tried to avert his eyes from them. But then he was drawn to her beautiful face, or her sexy exposed midriff.
Michael was very young, and he had only just barely had become interested in girls, but seeing Sabrina had awakened some very strange feelings in him. He felt an odd sensation in the lower part of his body, but he ignored it. He walked over to the other side of the room and drew himself to full height (Which wasn’t very high).
“I am Michael and I challenge you, Sabrina for a Marsh badge!” Michael shouted. It would have been a lot more impressive if it hadn’t been for his voice cracking.
Sabrina rolled her eyes and sighed. She couldn’t have looked less interested at Michael’s attempt at bravado. “I accept your challenge” she said in a voice filled with ennui, “Is a one on one battle acceptable?”
“It sure is!” He said, he couldn’t believe his luck. And he had the perfect pokémon for the occasion. The only odd thing was that Sabrina’s bored voice had made the strange feeling come back. He shook his head to try and get rid of it, but it stayed there. He hoped that the pokémon battle would make him forget it. He pulled out a pokéball and threw it.
“Go Marowak” The Brown pokémon with a club sprang out of the ball and let out a battle cry.
“Go Kadabra” Sabrina said without much enthusiasm. A Yellow cat-like pokémon landed on the floor, it took out a spoon and it glowed green with psychic energy.
The battle began instantly, Michael ordered Marowak to use bone club, but Kadabra dogged it. Subsequent bone clubs didn’t make contact either, but a quick earthquake managed to knock it off its feet. It retaliated with confusion and Marowak clutched its head in pain, but it broke free
and managed to hit it with a bone club. Michael smiled, this battle was going well, and he would have that badge in no time.
He looked up at Sabrina, who seemed to be disinterested in the battle. She yawned and stretched, Michael caught a glimpse of her armpits. For a split second he imagined himself licking those delicious underarms, and then the feeling his lower body intensified as his member slowly became erect.
He looked away in the hope that it would stop, but it didn’t. He looked back to see that his Marowak was now fighting the Kadabra without any orders. He looked back at Sabrina, who now seemed to be a bit more interested in him. A slight smile formed on her lips and she squeezed her breasts together and pursed her lips at Michael. Michael’s member was now fully erect, and it was getting hard to stand up straight without revealing it.
Sabrina smirked; Michael now couldn’t take his eyes off her. It was like he was under some kind of spell. Sabrina’s bracelets glowed intensely and then dimmed again. Michael braced himself, but nothing happened. He sighed with relief, as he probably would have exploded if she had done anything else. Now he could concentrate on the pokémon battle.
But then he felt something grasp his still erect penis. He yelped and looked down, there was nothing there, it was almost as if a ghostly hand had grasped onto his member. The thing squeezed tightly and Michael clenched his hands in a strange mix of pleasure and pain. Whatever it was kept squeezing for a few seconds, then loosened its grip. Michael thanked Arceus and hoped that whatever it was would let go now, but it didn’t.
He looked up and saw Sabrina with a very evil looking smile on her face. Her bracelets glowed and were now giving off smoke. There even seemed to be a slight glow in her eyes and her hair was slowly rising. She raised one hand and cocked her head in a sort of faux innocence. Michael shook his head from side to side, he was unsure of what she was going to do but he knew it wouldn’t be good. Sabrina on the other hand nodded and waved her hand.
Then the psychic energy grasping Michael’s manhood began to move up and down. Very slowly at first, but it was enough to cause Michael to twitch with lust. He felt an almost electric feeling of ecstasy course through his whole body. He thought about running away, but his legs were slowly turning to jelly. The energy’s pace became slowly quicker, and his member was now quivering with ecstasy, like the rest of his body. His body shook as feelings of lust washed over him and he moaned softly form the stimulating vibration.
He gasped and tried to say something. But the feeling in his cock was so good that it made thinking an almost impossible task. His mind was awash with lust, he mentally begged Sabrina to go faster, and she did just that. The pace was even quicker now, and he felt like he was going to lose it soon, the “hand” was now moving up and down so quickly and the sensations emanating from his penis were so intense that he fell to his knees. He felt his cock twitch like something was trying to get out, but the energy wasn’t letting it. It felt like his member was going to burst, but he didn’t care, he never wanted Sabrina to stop. He screwed is eyes shut in and managed to hit it with a bone club. Michael smiled, this battle was going well, and he would have that badge in no time.
He looked up at Sabrina, who seemed to be disinterested in the battle. She yawned and stretched, Michael caught a glimpse of her armpits. For a split second he imagined himself licking those delicious underarms, and then the feeling his lower body intensified as his member slowly became erect.
He looked away in the hope that it would stop, but it didn’t. He looked back to see that his Marowak was now fighting the Kadabra without any orders. He looked back at Sabrina, who now seemed to be a bit more interested in him. A slight smile formed on her lips and she squeezed her breasts together and pursed her lips at Michael. Michael’s member was now fully erect, and it was getting hard to stand up straight without revealing it.
Sabrina smirked; Michael now couldn’t take his eyes off her. It was like he was under some kind of spell. Sabrina’s bracelets glowed intensely and then dimmed again. Michael braced himself, but nothing happened. He sighed with relief, as he probably would have exploded if she had done anything else. Now he could concentrate on the pokémon battle.
But then he felt something grasp his still erect penis. He yelped and looked down, there was nothing there, it was almost as if a ghostly hand had grasped onto his member. The thing squeezed tightly and Michael clenched his hands in a strange mix of pleasure and pain. Whatever it was kept squeezing for a few seconds, then loosened its grip. Michael thanked Arceus and hoped that whatever it was would let go now, but it didn’t.
He looked up and saw Sabrina with a very evil looking smile on her face. Her bracelets glowed and were now giving off smoke. There even seemed to be a slight glow in her eyes and her hair was slowly rising. She raised one hand and cocked her head in a sort of faux innocence. Michael shook his head from side to side, he was unsure of what she was going to do but he knew it wouldn’t be good. Sabrina on the other hand nodded and waved her hand.
Then the psychic energy grasping Michael’s manhood began to move up and down. Very slowly at first, but it was enough to cause Michael to twitch with lust. He felt an almost electric feeling of ecstasy course through his whole body. He thought about running away, but his legs were slowly turning to jelly. The energy’s pace became slowly quicker, and his member was now quivering with ecstasy, like the rest of his body. His body shook as feelings of lust washed over him and he moaned softly form the stimulating vibration.
He gasped and tried to say something. But the feeling in his cock was so good that it made thinking an almost impossible task. His mind was awash with lust, he mentally begged Sabrina to go faster, and she did just that. The pace was even quicker now, and he felt like he was going to lose it soon, the “hand” was now moving up and down so quickly and the sensations emanating from his penis were so intense that he fell to his knees. He felt his cock twitch like something was trying to get out, but the energy wasn’t letting it. It felt like his member was going to burst, but he didn’t care, he never wanted Sabrina to stop. He screwed is eyes shut in Suddenly, like a lit match in a dark cave Michaels mind focused on one thing: the battle. He looked over at Marowak, who was now blocking the Kadabra’s attacks. He used that single thought to break free of this sexual mind rape. He singled out one attack and readied himself to shout.
M-Marowak,” He screamed through clenched teeth, “U-use bone club, hit it between the eyes!”
The Marowak didn’t even flinch; it ran toward the psychic type and hit it square between the eyes. The psychic type reeled back ward in pain staggered and then fell to the ground. Again Marowak struck the creature on the head, and it howled in pain. Marowak then struck its leg, and then its arms and knocked the spoon out of its hand. The blows came so rapidly that the Kadabra had no time to react.
Eventually the Kadabra fell to its knees. It attempted to attack Marowak, but it was just too weak. Then it let out a low howl and fell to the ground. It had fainted. The Marowak stood over its body and roared in triumph.
Sabrina gasped; she hadn’t expected him to break through her psychic powers. Maybe he was more powerful than she thought. Sabrina’s split second of shock had released Michael from the psychic rape. He fell to the floor as his penis shook with pleasure and came all over his underwear. His entire body shook with a mix of ecstasy and relief as his cock pumped out the white, hot liquid. Michael breathed in and out rapidly as he felt the waves of lust slowly ebb away and be replaced by a feeling of relief, he was free and he had won. He couldn’t be happier.
Sabrina recalled her Kadabra “You did well” she whispered to it. The she jumped up off her bed/throne and walked over to Michael, who was now getting up and trying to hide the mess in his pants. Michael too recalled his pokémon and congratulated it.
“You did exceptionally well under stress,” Sabrina said, “And for that I give you a Marsh Badge. ” Sabrina handed over the small yellow badge, which Michael eagerly took. He put it in his badge case hastily.
“Thanks Miss Sabrina.” He said, “See you. ” He ran for the exit, but was stopped by Sabrina clutching his collar.
“Wait,” She commanded. “You don’t want to leave just yet” her voice was commanding yet somehow seductive, “We have a lot more fun things to do. ”
“W-what...?” Michael asked.
“You have potential, not as a trainer. I was going easy on you. ” Sabrina said, “BUT, you’ve got the potential to be a great boy toy for me. And believe me I need someone for when Karen’s not around. But I’d like to take you out for a little test drive first. So get on the bed!”
“Y-yes....” Michael said, he couldn’t say no. That was no longer an option for him. He walked over to the huge throne/bed and lay down subserviently. Sabrina stood on the bed and towered over him with a huge grin on her face.
Good boy,” She said seductively, “Now take your clothes off, quickly!”
Michael did as he was told, and hastily removed every article of clothing he had on him. He fumbled and cursed as he wriggled out of his trousers and boxers. His shirt on the other hand came off with relative ease. Sabrina giggled at his struggling and proceeded to undress herself. Unlike Michael she was elegant and refined about it. Her trousers and tank top slid off with the help of her psychic abilities. Soon she was completely naked apart from her bracelets.
At the sight of Sabrina’s naked body the blood rushed to Michael’s member and it instantly became erect. Sabrina’s breasts were perky and bounded rhythmically up and down as she edged toward Michael, her hips swayed seductively from side to side as she crawled catlike toward Michael. She kept edging towards him until her face was level with his. Her stomach pressed up against his throbbing penis. Without saying a word, Sabrina thrust her tongue into his mouth and gave him a deep kiss. Michael didn’t struggle, as he was too concerned with Sabrina crushing his penis under her weight. Sabrina abruptly stopped kissing him.
“Are you saying I’m fat?” Sabrina asked.
“Wh....n-no,” Michael said weakly.
“Good!” Sabrina said, “Now, enough of this, it’s time to do it. ” She sat up and grabbed Michael’s cock. Michael let out a yelp of surprise as he felt Sabrina slide his member into her slit. He shivered and gasped with delight as she started bouncing up and down and up and down. “Thrust you idiot THRUST!” Sabrina commanded.
Michael did as he was told and pushed his member as hard as he could into her vagina. His entire body felt like it was on fire with lust. He had thought that the mind fuck he had received earlier was intense, but this was something else. Sweat trickled down his body and he panted with pleasure and lust. He clutched the pillows and gritted his teeth and thrust harder.
He looked up at Sabrina, who looked like she was having the time of her life, and her mouth was open as if she was begging for more. She moaned loudly as he pushed his penis deeper into her area. Her mouth hung open in the perfect picture of pleasure. Michael felt the wetness of her area, and the tightness around his member. Her breasts bounced up and down as they humped. Sweat trickled down her forehead and her breasts. She looked down at Michael and winked at him.
Michael’s body suddenly shook with ecstasy as his entire nervous system for a split second became super sensitive to every single touch. He moaned loudly with pleasure as he felt the waves of ecstasy washed over him. It was no use, any second now he was going to cum! But he couldn’t...he tried, but nothing happened.
“N-not...until I’m finished...” Sabrina said, with an evil grin on her face. She thrust down harder on him, and Michael felt like his cock was about to explode. Again, Sabrina made his body super sensitive, but this time she did it to herself as well. Both Michael and Sabrina groaned loudly as the shockwave engulfed them. Neither could concentrate on anything else but the amazing sex they were having.
Finally Sabrina was ready, and at the exact same moment, they came. Sabrina felt Michaels hot cum flow into her like a great flood. And Michael felt Sabrina’s cum flow from her slit and onto his hips. They both almost screamed with lust as they came together. There was a few seconds of silence, and then Sabrina flopped onto the bed beside Michael. They both lay there panting in silence, and then after a few minutes Sabrina broke the silence.
“You’re staying here. ” Sabrina said. It wasn’t a suggestion, it was a command.
“W-what...?” Michael said, shocked.
“You’re staying here to train” Sabrina explained, “And whenever I’m...in the mood, you will come and please me!”
“B-b-but!” Michael said.
“Can you think of a reason not to say?” Sabrina teased. Michael desperately thought for a minute, and then shook his head in defeat.
Good,” Sabrina said, “I always wanted a boytoy. And Karen is just going to loooove you.”
Michael gulped; he had gotten a lot more than he had bargained for. But strangely, he didn’t mind. And maybe it might be nice to see this, “Karen” person.
Sign up to rate and review this story