Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frank's Worst Nightmare

by xXFrerard-FictionXx 1 review

One-shot Frerard. Sometimes, Frank's imagination does horrible things while he sleeps.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank was lost. Darkness surrounded him. It was endless. A tall figure was visible in the distance, enveloped in a single, bright spotlight.

The figure turned and Franks face lit up as he recognised the man stood some way off.
'Gerard!' Frank yelled, running towards him.
Frank made his way towards Gerard, but he kept tripping. Gerard just stared at him with a bemused look on his face as Frank slipped and tumbled closer to him.

Frank was now within touching distance of Gerard, and he reached out, begging him to help him, to pull him out of the chilling darkness that was crushing him. Just as he was about to make contact with him, Gerard vanished, only to reappear behind Frank.

Frank whipped his head round to see Gerard laughing hysterically at him as the shadows dragged him back and clawed at his clothes and skin, tangling their hellish fingers in his hair.

Again Frank tried to run to Gerard but he just seemed to get further and further away before vanishing completely.
'No!' Frank screamed 'Gee come back, don't leave me!'
'Keep running Little Frankie, you'll never be good enough…' Gerard's taunting voice mocked, echoing through Frank skull and penetrating his thoughts, till his mind was filled with Gerard rattling words.

Gerard appeared one last time, sneering disgustedly at Frank, before fading into the night. Frank cried out, collapsing on the floor, Gerard's name tearing from his throat, only to be lost in the shadows.

Frank awoke, his throat sore and his torso soaked with cold sweat.
'Shh, it's alright Frankie, baby, I'm here.' a voice whispered soothingly into his ear.
Frank looked up to see Gerard's face staring down at him, his eyes full of concern.
Frank burst into tears as he remembered his nightmare, and the feeling that stabbed through his gut when Gerard had vanished. Gerard pulled him onto his lap, embracing him tightly.
'What's up Frankie?'
Frank glanced up at him, eyes shining with tears.
'I had a nightmare Gee, it was horrible. You were there but I couldn't get to you. You left me in the dark and you kept saying I wasn't good enough for you' He whispered, voice cracking as his tears spilled over and cascaded down his cheeks.
'Aww Frankie, of course you're good enough for me. If anything, you're too good for me, and you know I'd never leave you. Ever.' Gerard cooed softly into Franks ear. He gently kissed away Franks tears and lay down, settling Frank next to him and wrapping an arm securely round his waist.
'Sleep now Frankie, I'll be here when you wake up'

Frank sat up looking at Gerard, still not convinced, before crawling on top of him a curling into a ball on his chest, like a cat.
'What are you doing?' Gerard laughed at him.
'This way, you can't leave without me waking up' Frank explained
'Frankie honey, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going to leave you.' Gerard sighed.
'I know… just making sure' Frank grinned, kissing Gerard's lips softly before laying his head back down.

Gerard rested his arms across Franks back.
'I love you…' Gerard whispered.
'I love you too' Frank whispered back, and they both soon fell into a peaceful, dreamless - and nightmare-less - sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story