Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoy Academy

15- I'm Gonna Find Another You

by GotSparkle 5 reviews

“As gay as Freddie Mercury riding a rainbow and singing with Elton John next to a herd of unicorns."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 7055 words

4Exciting
A few months later

Sun’s POV
I'm towling off from a nice long shower --after a not-so-nice, even longer day-- when Frank busts into my room. This causes me, a teenage girl, to emit a squeal at a decibl and key equal to that of a stadium filled with hormonal girls screaming over a floppy haired boyband who wore too tight pants and had syncronized dance moves. Frank is laughing, and he is laughing hard. I glare, clutching the towel around me tighter. Once he stops howling like a hyena on laughing gas, and my glare has cooled to a look of annoyance, I speak.

"And what is it you need?" I ask, while bending to grab clothes from a drawer, selecting some shorts and a loose top, with a leather vest. After grabbing some underwear and a bra, I stomp my way into the bathroom, still annoyed that he just barged in. I'd been raised to KNOCK.

As I get dressed, he speaks to me through the door. "Oh, we just need to discuss last minute memorial things." Frank says as casualy as one can when talking about a dead person. I sigh, pulling on my pants, buttoning them. My sister had let them out, to accomdate my now very obvious bump. The kids had all figured it out, and I couldn't ignore the whispers. People are like crickets. They'll chirp and chrip untill you walk by, when suddenly, they fall silent. Though I knew about the chitchat that centered on me and my impending child, I didn't give a damn. I look in the mirror that hung on the back of my bathroom door, taking a good look at my huge bump. I'd gone from a small bump, to one that was slightly larger than what I'd seen, and what I had based my definition of average off of. And then, it had swollen up, and I had a nice sized bump on me. I rub my belly a bit, smiling and then pulling on the very loose, large shirt I've taken to wearing lately. It covers the bump well, and makes me feel a little less awkward. "We have the whole thing ready, but we need to know if you’re up for it tonight?” He asks, voice making it an unintentional question at the end.

“Yeah. Let’s do it tonight.” I say, sighing. Lovely. So Ryan would be fitting me into the black dress he’d had made for me. This meant using my energy to phase myself into a skinny, non pregnant looking girl. Lovely. Running a hand through my black hair, I smile weakly.

“You sure you still wanna do this? I can take you out somewhere instead. You don’t have to be there. I understand.” Fun Ghoul says to me carefully.

I sigh, roll my eyes, and let my hair shimmer into straightness. “Ghoul, I’m sure.” Another sigh, I run a brush through my hair, not even caring about the slight frizz. After wrapping it in a hair tye, into a low ponytail, I look at Ghoul, smiling awkwardly, making eyecontact through the mirror. “It’s not gonna be that bad.” I smile, turn to him, and he smiles back, even wider. Weird.

Fun Ghoul’s POV
She was getting big. Eight months. She was sporting a fairly large bump, still refusing an ultrasound everytime anybody offered. She would gladly take the vitamins, and she was eating a lot more. The morning sickness was the worst. She was up first thing in the morning, bent over a toilet, puking everything up. Not by choice. She’d laugh, rub her bump, tell the baby inside to be good, that mommy loved her or him, and that making her sick wasn’t fun. While we all thought it was cute, a few of the student’s had seen her talk to her not yet born baby, given her funny looks and ran off to spread the word.

Neon was spending more and more time with Spark. Spark had, over the past two months, grown into a girl much like Sun. She trained so hard, as hard as a girl her age could. She even got her bellybutton pierced one day, right before my birthday. It was January now, and a bit cooler in the desert. We could run the kids outdoors longer now, the threat of heatstroke no longer looming over us. We’d had a close call with another group of Killjoy’s, turns out they were all malnourished and just wanted food. Food seemed to be more abundant here, and our kids could finally eat enough. They were eating enough before, but this left enough for snacks, a little extra at every meal.

“You’re a strong woman, you know?” I tell her. She nods, starts fixing her makeup. “I’ll see you later, Sun.” I go in to give her a hug and end up kissing her lightly. It’s soft, sweet, and if I didn’t know better I’d say it was loving. We stay there for a moment, when I pull back. “Sun, I’m sorry, it was just…” She’s blushing, as am I. “I don’t know why…”

“Because you know I’m hurting. And when I was hurting before, you’d do that.” She answers, looking at me. “Don’t worry. I won’t mention it.”

I sigh. “Sun, when that baby is born, girl or boy, it’ll need a father.” We both pause for a moment, letting me gulp down the lump in my throat. This was probably a bad idea. “And I’ll be a father to it, since the biological can’t be. He would’ve been an amazing father. But I’m sure I can be just as good. Bring the child up right.”

She laughs a bit, tearing up. “Yeah, that’d be good. Thanks, Ghoul.” She hugs me and I make my exit, while she finishes getting ready.

(In the middle of the sun setting)

(Sun’s POV)

So here I was. In a black dress, Ryan fussing over it. The back was racerback, the front two wide-ish straps. Made of what felt like silk, but I knew wasn’t. Ryan was fussing with my hair, deciding what to do to it. He’d try making it into a braid, a pony tail… he was satisfied with nothing. He finally digs up a headband, with some birdcage netting on it. He slides it in my hair, so the netting covered my face. After taking my face in one hand, he applies blood red lipstick, which complemented the black eyeliner nicely. He smiles, adds a touch more lipstick, and steps back from me, hands on his hips.

“Perfect.” He says He straighten his black tie, puts on his belt and converse, and finishes fixing his hair. We walk outside. The entirety of the Academy stands waiting for us, all holding colored lanterns. I sigh, and snap my wings out from the cutouts Ryan had had done in the dress, and fly up to my roof, where Violet, Infernal, Frank, Leslie, Mikey, and Ray stand. All dressed in black, all looking rather sad. I’d shimmered my bump away to fit into this dress, which ends near my knees. I stand between Cyanide and Frank. Frank squeezes my hand for support.

A group of Killjoy’s separate from the rest, join us on the roof. I open my mouth, start my speech. “We lost a great man, a few months back. He was a leader. An artist. A good man. He was courageous, someone to look up to. He was… he was amazing. If you needed him, he was there. No matter what it was, or what time it was.” I’m sniffling. “And god was he a good artist. I’ll always miss him. We have some people up here, singing some of his favorite songs. At the end, release the lanterns, please. In memory of our one and only Party Poision,” I gulp, saying his name for the first time since he’d died. I nod, and somewhere somebody takes up the song medley.

I start singing with them, trying as hard as I can not to cry. My sister takes my hand with a small squeeze and lets us take up the opening to the medley. A part of Helena, just us two. As we finish that portion, moving in to another song, I trail off, waiting for my bit. Eventually, I’m lost in the music, finally letting myself cry. I was eight months pregnant, sobbing for the first time over the dead father of my very alive child. My solo piece comes up, Ghost of You. I start, singing with every ounce of emotion left in my body, and continue, waving for the kids to release the lanterns. As I look up, I see thousands upon thousands of lanterns in the air. People had shown up for this. The lanterns were all brightly colored, some glowing a few different colors because of design elements. The kids had painted what seemed like hundreds, but in reality, were thousands. Even people who weren’t students had caught word, shown up. The Killjoys we usually fought even came to pay their respects, exiting quietly after the lanterns had been released. I’m trying to not cry.

The instructors all hop down from the roof, myself included, letting the instruments take over for several minutes. We’re at the chosen grave site, under the a few shady trees. A gothic cross had been carved, his name and birth and death date written on it in script, silver ink on the black painted cross. I stand back, letting the rest of instructors place the empty coffin in, and start shoveling.

“We lost Party Poision.” I say, my voice shaking. “He was the best damn instructor here. The best damn KillJoy I’d ever seen. He had so much heart. He had so much courage.” I go quiet for a moment.

Frank speaks, I take Frank’s shovel, taking his place. “He was my best friend, the best listener. He was so loyal, he’d do anything for a friend. Anything for once of the kids. And he’d do it, no matter how inconvienet it was to him. He’d be there.” He takes Mikey’s shovel, and starts helping the other’s, as do I.

Mikey speaks. “He was my older brother. Taught me how to drive, how to love, how to be a good person. He had some hard times, but at the end of the day, I knew he’d always protect me. We all know he’d do anything to protect any of us.”

Violet’s shovel is taken by Mikey. She speaks carefully. “He rocked. Seriously.”

Infernal’s shovel is handed to Vi. “I second that.” She says simply, earning some teary laughs from the crowd of people. Ray is up next, carefully handing the shovel to Infernal, who bites her lip. I could swear I saw a tear go down her face. Rare.

“He always helped me tame my ‘fro. He always talked to me about the most random things. He was a great singer. Couldn’t play guitar though. I did try to teach him. Just decided his fingers were better used for holding a pencil or a stick of charcoal.” He steps back, let’s Bob say his piece. Ryan and Leslie don’t have any true memories of him, so they say nothing, instead helping us cover the grave

I go back to singing, having handed my shovel off. My voice suddenly became oh so obviously greif stricken, and towards the end, I break down, eventually falling down on my knees and sobbing into my hands, loudly crying for him to come back, to not do this to me. I do so until the music ends, finally screaming at him for being so stupid and having to be the hero. Telling him I was perfectly fine on my own, I could take care of myself. That he needed to come back, I needed him back, and he couldn’t just LEAVE me like this. Not now. Not when I needed him and loved him so much.

“Leave!” Violet yells, trying not to cry. “All of you!” The crowd hurries off, my sister sticking around, down on her knees, comforting me. Violet nudges her off me. “Just leave her here.” She says to her quietly. I stay there, eventually just staring at the grave. It was too real. Much too real. This meant he was actually dead. Actually not coming home. I’m choking on my sobs. My nose is stuffed up. My face is flushed. My mascara and eyeliner is probably running, ruining Cyanide Killers work. This only makes me cry harder. I’m probably now sporting the panda look, maybe raccoon.

Violet picks me up carefully, after taping my neck, silently asking me to retract my huge wings. I do, and she pcks me up, carrying me carefully over to a stone bench that we’d placed here. I’m sat on it, Violet leaving me there.

“You bastard.” I sob to the empty grave. “You left me!” The wind whistles, blowing cold air onto me. I scream, I cry, I beg, I berate. “How could you just leave me? With your BABY on the way?!? How am I supposed to do this? This is not what we planned, Party!”

There’s another whistling. This time, it’s human.

Kobra’s POV
I’d stormed back into my room, and promptly thrown a water bottle at the wall. It was empty, so it was a rather girly toss, but the fact remained I threw something. I was pissed. And in great need of a drink and a good cry. But noooooo, I had to be the manly one! Because my stupid ass brother had to be the hero! Idiot! I throw the bottle again, and it bounces off a post on my bed and hits me.

“Motherhumper!” I scream, hopping around holding my eye. “Stupid bottle!”

There’s a cute laugh from somewhere behind me. “You’re so cute when you’re emotive.” Says the voice of the self-proclaimed Queen of Queen’s. “Seriously, Kob, you need to emote more. It’s adorable.” I blush, turn around, and blush some more. So now, not only to I have a hurt eye, but I’m bright red. Lovely. Just freaking lovely. Cyanide is in my room, looking effing good, while I look like camel crap in the middle of the Sahara in August. This really is not a good day.

“Hey.” I say, going up to my dresser, un doing my tie hastily. “What do you need?” I ask. He and I had been talking more and more lately, even waking up and having coffee and just talking about the most random things.

“Easy Mr.Touchy.”

“Well, you know, I did just basically bury my brother. So I kind ahave a right to be touchy. Where the hell is my coffee?!?” I angrily ask to nobody in particular. Cyanide taps me on the shoulder, turning me to look at him. “What?” He’s silent as he leads me outside my block, to the car. We get in, he starts the car.

“You can let it out now.” He says after four minutes and twenty two seconds (you better believe I counted) of pure silence. I gup heavily and shake my head quickly as he drives at a median speed. “Kob, you need to let it out. You really do. It’s only going to be worse when you do let it out if you don’t do it now.” He says to me with a sigh. “I’m not gonna laugh. I sound like a whale when I cry.” He comforts me, makes me give a watery chuckle. “And Sun sounds like an elephant and a pig and a llama having a three way. Doesn’t get much worse than that.” I nod, all to well aware of what she sounded like crying. She’d been doing it a lot. The baby was really hard on her. Kicking, making her sick, so sick we’d have to take her to death for an IV for fluids. She wasn’t able to keep much down. We were all trying to be helpful, but it was hard.

“But…” He shushes me, pulls over, and unbuckles his seatbelt. Before I know it, he’s looking at me, sitting with his legs criss crossed on his own seat. He nods in a way that silently tells me it’s okay to cry. And I do.

(Cyanide’s POV)
Thirty minutes later, I’m comforting Kobra, just listening to him freak out and blubber like a baby. “Sh… easy Kobra... It’s okay… Party is in a better place now… it’s gonna be fine… you’ll be okay…”

He calms down, just sniffling. I find some tissues in the glovebox, hand them to him. He blows his nose, throws the tissues out the window. “I know.. he’s just always been there. And we have Sun to worry about. She’s going to have a baby soon, a few weeks.”

“Amd everything is ready.” I say with a smile of pure confidence and pride in myself. “The room is ready, cradle and everything. She just has to pick out of the four options she has. We have the walls painted. A nice yellow color. Soft, not alarming or neon. There are toys, and one girl is even making a stuffed animal out of some cloth kids are donating from their clothes. I donated buttons off my pants for eyes!” It was true, Dancing Spark had decided to make bears or a giraffe or elephants for the baby, to have all ready in the crib for when the baby was allowed out of wherever Sun had said child. We had a sterilized room in the Diner, Dr.Death Defying knew an actual doctor that could help Sun deliver the baby safely. She was doing all the right things. Eating all the right foods, drinking a ton of water, even milk. Her only fear was the pain, but she expected that. Sun was not the biggest fan of needles, and we knew we’d have to give her a shot to make it not hurt near as bad.

“You’ve been so good about making sure everything is ready for this baby.” Kobra says. I’m starting up the Death machine, driving to the Diner. “I mean, everythings planned out and ready. You built a nursery.” He says. I’m smiling, zooming to the Diner at around ninety miles an hour.

“Thanks, Kob. I like babies, and I adore Sun.”

We’re at the Diner soon enough. There’s another car there already, and I see Violet, Infernal, Ray and Bob get out. My brother had gone back to sleep immediately after the funeral. I park, get out quickly, nd open up Kobra’s door for him. Just trying to be nice, y’know?

Yeah. You could call it nice. Or you could call it a crush. Okay, a big crush. The definition of crush. He was just so cute! And nice! And handsome! And funny and smart and kind and talented and and and….

I was getting ahead of myself. Kobra probably had a thing for Violet. Could be Infernal. I was just Cyanide Killer. No way he liked me. I just wanted to hold im and kiss him and hug him and go on dates and and and

Okay, really Cy? Seriously. You are NOT a teenage girl. Chill your panties. Now.

Kobra exits the car, I shut the door, put the keys in my pocket, and follow him into the Diner, just in time to see Sun pull up in the passenger seat of her car, with Frank driving, his arm around her shoulder. She was smiling at him, dressed in normal clothes. Well, sweatpants and a big shirt that I knew was Franks. They can’t see me, from where I’m standing. Kobra has gone inside, and I hear them all laughing.

Frank leans over, puts a soft kiss on Suns forehead. She smiles, leans into his kiss, and pecks his forehead back. He cautiously pecks her mouth, and she lets him. He nearly springs out of the car in apparent joy, opening Sun’s door for her, taking her hand with confidence. I run as quietly as I can into the Diner, sliding into a seat on the tattered loveseat with Kobra.

“hey you!” I say brightly, with a smile. He moves away. I frown to myself. Sun and Frank walk in, sit down together on the couch.

“Sunnie!” I say brightly. “How’s the little one on the inside?” I ask, trying to act like Mikey’s rejection didn’t sting a bit.

“The little one is good. Kicking quite a bit today.”

“That’s great!” I say, getting up to pour myself coffee, leaving everyone to watch the movie Dr. Death Defying had put on and talk. Violet and Infernal were sharing a blanket in a friendly way, Rya and Bob were cuddling it appeared, Mikey was off somewhere Sskulking, and Sun had her head on Frank’s chest, while he stroked her hair and looked down at her smiling. She was smiling back up at him. After making my cup of coffee, I sit down on the empty loveseat. It was the perfect size for Mikey and I to lie down, get close, and cuddle.

Instead, I sat there alone.

(Sun’s POV)
Turns out the whistling had been Frank. He’d sat with me for a bit, let me cry and sob and run it out of my system, then taken me back to his block, as it was closer. He’d let me shower, the rain that had aperead had made me wet and cold. Not good for the baby. I’d phased back into what I looked like, my bump shimmering back into sight and touch. Upon exiting his shower, I realized two things. One, that I was hungry. Two, that I needed clothes.

Frank had thought of both these things. He, upon hearing the water shut off, had slipped a towel into the bathroom. Once I’d gotten it wrapped around me securely, using a bit of my energy to auto dry my hair, and then some actual energy to put it into a high pony tail, I’d exited his bathroom. Frank was sitting on the bed, shirtless, tugging on a big oversized shirt he usually let me sleep in. But that was when I slept in this room with him. Even looking at his bed hurt a little bit. He’d pointed to a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich he’d made for me, wrapped in a napkin on the table next to me. I’d taken it happily, scarfing it down as quickly as I could.

“Sun!” He’d said, looking up at me. I had blushed, for no apparent reason. “Sunnie, you must be freezing, I keep it cold in here and you’re wet.” He had been right. I was pretty cold.

“Um…” I’d started awkwardly. He’d gotten up, dug through his drawers for something. He came up with a pair of boxers and some sweat pants. “Can you run to my Block? I need clothes. My PJ’s will be fine…” I’d said, turning around so I didn’t look at him changing. I mean, I’d seen him naked, but still. Awkward, considering how things ended.

He chuckled a bit at me, while I looked at him, blushing even brighter red. “Sun, these are for you. Brand new boxers, I promise you. You’ll like them. Very open. Stretchy.” He tapped my shoulder, turned me around gently. “And here.” He said, shrugging off the shirt, handing it to me. “Take it.” He handed me the sweatpants and the shirt, the boxers too. While he went to the bathroom, I’d been given privacy. Enough so to dress. I’d done so quickly, done a few seconds before he’d returned.

“Come on. Movies at the Diner. I’ll drive your car, if you don’t mind.” He told me, taking my hand cautiously. I’d let him.

He’d talked to me in the car, making me laugh, eventually leaning over to me in the car, once we’d parked. Hed kissed my forehead, just like old times. We had a routine. He’d kiss my head, I’d kiss back, then he’d give me a peck. That’s how it went when he was trying to say sorry, but couldn’t come up with the words.

And now, I was inside the Diner, head on his chest, while he ran his hand through my hair, smiling at me, pecking the top of my head. It was like it was a few years ago, where this was the normal thing to see. We’d do this all the time, in his Block, or mine. Old movies, usually. Hitchcock was our favorite. He’d always hold me when it got a bit too scary. I’d feel safe with him. Just like I did now.

Frank leans down. “Your baby is kicking. Are you hungry?” He whispers to me. I nod, he smiles and lifts me enough to wiggle out, letting me rest against a pillow he slid in his place to keep me propped up. He returns a few minutes later with a sandwhich. Toasted bread, lettuce, mayo, bacon. No tomato. Not good for my stomach. The slightest taste on a sandwhich or hamburger (buffaloburger.) or anything other than salsa would make me sick to my stomach. He gives me a glass of juice with it, earning him a smile from me. I drink and eat happily, suppressing a burp and laying my head back in it’s place. The length of the couch allows me to lay out, with Frankie sitting, so my head rested in his lap. I rub my stomach, decide to talk to my baby. I still firmnly believed my baby was a she, though I didn’t want an ultrasound to know. I’d refused them. If something was wrong with my baby, I’d know.

A short while later, it seems that the movie has ended. Ray and Bob have filed out to somewhere, not sure where. Infernal and Violet aren’t here. Frank is nudging me. I must’ve fallen asleep.

“You took a nap.” Frank explains, walking me out to the car. He opens my door, makes sure Im safe and sound in the car, and then hops in the drivers seat, driving us back to the Block. He drives right past mine, to his. “Would you…. Would you like to stay the night?” Frank asks.

“Frank, sex isn’t an op-” I’m cut off.

“No!” He says, blushing. “No, I meant that you could have my bed. It’s bigger than yours. Comfier. I have the newest matress, remember?” he says, blushing and rubbing my hand with his thumb. I hadn’t even noticed we were holding hands. “I’ll even sleep on the floor.”

“No, that’s not necessary….” I say with a small smile. “You can share with me. No sleeping naked though. Pants at minimum.” I let him open my door, lead me inside, set the bed up the way I liked, and then I crawled in with him. He turns out the light, cranks the air to make the room freezing, and cuddles me to him. His hands slide around my belly, and I try not to cry, the movement so nearly a replica of what Party had done. Frank is smiling, I can tell without even looking at him.

“Hey Sun?” He says, sounding sleepy.

“Yeah?”

“I never stopped loving you.” He says. He drifts off to sleep, and I try.

Try being the operative word here.

(Kobra’s POV)
I’d sat. Alone. While Sun and Frank sat by the fire, rubbing her very large stomach together, cooing at the baby inside it, though it wasn’t even Franks spawn. Jet and Bob were whispering to each other, and I was alone. My brother, god rest his soul, wasn’t even here for me to talk to. I stand, disgusted with myself for not having somebody to talk to, or somebody to hang out with. Much less a significant other.

The past few days had been awkward, considering that I’d –accidently, of course- walked in on Cyanide Killer changing. Now, with me, and the damned camera some kid invented, I’d been just clicking the shutter button continuously, and had gotten a rather risqué shot of our newest Killjoy Instructor, half naked. Thankfully, He’d just been in a pair of skinny jeans. Ryan and I, we’d sort of been… a bit hostile to each other. I’d jokingly refused to give him the pictures, and he’d pitched a diva fit unlike any other, including one of Gerard’s.

And now, here I was. Alone. Still. Even though Sun and the others had taken off.

I huff a sigh. Sun glared at me, a glare that said, “Mikey, if you don’t feel like being here, go to your block.” Frank is staring at her stomach, smiling and poking it happily. Poking her stomach was fun, because if you were to lay your hand on her bump after, there was a rapid set of baby kicks. The kicks were getting harder, like the child inside was demanding to be let out of the womb. Sun was already getting nervous about the whole birth process, devouring anything she could on the subject. Books, magazine articles, anything we could steal. Cyanide Killer interrupts me before I can retort.

I Think Mikey is just in a horrible mood because HE is gaining some weight lately.” He says with a smug look. My usually overly skinny frame had put on some weight, from a mix of stress and more intense work outs. I actually had arm muscle, it seemed. Because Sun couldn’t train with us as hard as she used to be able to, she’d been working us all as hard as we could work. Running, pushups, swimming, everything. I glare at Cyanide, who smirks, resuming filing his nails again. Damn him.

“I think Cyanide needs to hop off my butt.”

“I think Kobra needs to take a Xanax.”

“Screw off, Killer!” I scream, completely pissed with him and everyone else in the room previously. Screw them, their cute little couples. Screw Frank, mooning all over Sun promising to “Be the dad her kid wouldn’t get from the biological father” when we all knew he just wanted to get in theremoment she was back to gorgeous Sun, without the bump or baby weight. Forget Jet, screw Bob, screw them ALL.

“I absolutely hate you!” He screeches at me, I take one advancing step forward, and he moves back a step. “Go to hell!”

“Oh?” I ask, in a completely animalistic snarl. “I’m already there! I’m with YOU!” I throw the insult at him like a stone. “Why the hell can’t you just leave me alone?” This was the tequila talking, I was sure the half shot, watered down, was talking now. Ryan gasps, and shoves me.

“Don’t touch me!” I scream at him, pushing back. He pushes harder, and I shove back, pushing one shoulder so he’s forced back at an angle.

“You know what?” He asks, getting directly in my face.

“What, you idiot?” I ask, getting right back in his. Our noses are practically touching now, and I’m staring into his eyes.

It is now, in these few split seconds of silence, that my brain realizes the color of his eyes. A gorgeous green, that seemed to get darker the closer you got to the perfect center of them, moving from a dark jade green, to one of the deepest emerald, a color not generally found in nature. His eyes, they were beautiful, absolutely beautiful. His skin, pale, complemented the red shock of hair he had so nicely, and the color would look gaudy on any one but him, and his brother. But, Ryan… oh my god, Ryan’s eyes…

In that split second, everything changes. My muscles soften, no longer stiff and ready to hit. His do too, I notice. His slightly muscled arms go a bit limp, though they still look amazing. My eyes glance back at his face, having used just my peripheral vision to glance at him. One second passes by now, and I’ve taken an inventory of his face, ending on his lips.

And then, I make a choice. A choice that changes everything forever. Four months of pent up anger, need, want, lust, like, humor, and happiness all explode into one big chemical fusion of a decision. Before I can stop myself, or anyone can stop me…

I crash my lips against his.

It takes him a second to respond, out of shock I hope. But once he does, our lips take up a complicated dance with mine. My arms loop around his waist, as his slither around my neck, pulling me closer to his body. I was hungry for him, that feeling that started gnawing at me every time I saw him, that feeling in the pit of my stomach every time he accidentally bumped against me. It wasn’t hatred, it wasn’t anger…. It was want. I wanted Ryan. Sexually, yes. He was a perfect specimen, perfectly formed. But, I wanted him romantically too.

I didn’t give a damn that anybody could walk in right this very moment. Ryan pushes me against a wall. I pull him to me. My lips are suddenly greeted by his tongue, swiping a quick line across my mouth, making me open it quickly. It took every ounce of concentration I had not to throw him down, strip him, and do him right then and there. I realize that his hands had tangle into a bit of my hair, which felt amazing. I pull him as close as we can physically be, as he slips his tongue into my mouth, and I slip mine into his, letting us move into full on make out territory. Our hands fumble all over each other, and he pushes me down on my back near a couch, lips never leaving mine. My lungs screamed for air, and I got as much as I could when I could. Kissing him was worth the burn of my body and lungs screaming it’s plea for oxygen; it was worth it a hundred times, a thousand times over.

A few minutes later, we pull back, and I notice he is confidently on top of me.

“R-ryan.” I pant out, and he smiles at me cheekily.

“About goddamned time you did it.” He says, and I laugh nervously. “I was worried I’d have to kiss you first!”

“Well, uh… I knew I liked you like that… I just uh… I’d never told anyone that I’m uh…”

“As gay as Freddie Mercury riding a rainbow and singing with Elton John next to a herd of unicorns?” He asks with an eyebrow raised

“Basically.”

“We all knew,” Ryan giggles in a way that makes my heart flutter. “But hey, at least you’re a good kisser. I’d love to meet your ex’s and tell them thanks for moving on so that I could have you.” He laughs, and I awkwardly give a deep chuckle. He’s found a way to put me on top now. He seemed more comfortable that way, and I sure as hell was.

“Well, actually…”

“What, Mikey?” He asks, moving to lie next to me on the couch. “Is something wrong?”

“Oh, no. It’s just… I’ve never kissed a guy before…”

“I’m your first boy kiss?” Ryan gasps, making me look down awkwardly. “Ohmygod, no way!” He says. “Oh! That’s so sweet! I just stole your kiss innocence!”

“Ha. Thanks, then.” I say. Cautiously, I wrap my arms around him. “So… uh….”

“Thanks. It was a good hook up type thing…” Ryan says.

“Oh god, no. I’m sorry, I just uh. I really like you, to say it simply.”

“Really?!?!?”

“yeah. We’re talking crush territory has been entered.” I mumble. He lets me wrap my arms around him, pull him to face me. “Has anybody ever told you that you have the most gorgeous eyes ever?”

“You just did, Mikey-moo.” He says with a cute smile. I peck his forehead again. “And you aren’t too bad to look at either.” He replies with a cute smile.

“Ryan?” I ask him, while he leaves soft kisses all over my exposed neck and face.

“Mm?” he asks, busy kissing me.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

I’m given my response in the form of a really nice kiss. And we stay there, just kissing, cuddling, talking. And kissing some more.

Okay, so it was mostly kissing.

(Sun’s POV)
Frank had been asleep about an hour. I’d been in and out of sleep. I decided to talk to my baby. I still talked to her, almost every day. He or she (though, in my mind, my baby was a she) always had lots to say. The baby even asked to listen to music sometimes. My sister talked to my bump, Frank did, Mikey did…. But only I got to hear the responses. I’d told Infernal. She thought it was fine, perfectly normal. At this point, my baby could sleep and wake up, hear a bit, had moods that I could guess at based on the number and speed of kicks as well as the strength.
Hey you! I think to her. Are you awake?
MOMMY! my baby says back. I MISSED YOU!
I laugh to myself. I missed you too, darling. know, I get to meet you soon. I can almost hear the baby smiling. And I’m so excited. I sigh happily. I’m sure you’ll be so perfect.

What’s the world like? My baby asks me. I chuckle to myself. Will I like it? Will you like me?

“Of course I’ll like you. Not only that, I’ll love you. So much more than I’ve loved anything else.” I smile a bit to myself after telling my baby that. “Because you’re mine. A part of me. I’ve known you eight months longer than anybody else in the whole wide world. And there are a LOT of people in his world.”

“And when I meet you, do I get to meet Daddy?” My baby asks.

I sigh; swallow a dry lump in my throat. “You know… I can’t answer that. Daddy isn’t here anymore.”

“Did he leave?” She asks, and I could swear there’s crying in the background. “Did he leave you all alone with me about to meet you guys?”

“Not by choice. Not at all by choice.” I tell her. “He wanted to meet you so bad. Some bad men tried to take you away, but instead, they took him.”

“oh. I remember.” My baby sounds sad. “But Mommy… if Daddy is gone… how does he still think about me?” My eyes shoot open, even though I’d been about to tell my baby that I had to go tosleep, mommy needed her rest. “He still comes to visit me. In dreams. And he thinks about me. And you.”
“It’s your imagination, sweetie. You aren’t even born, and you have an imagination. If I wasn’t carrying you, feeling you kick, there’d be no doubt you were my little baby. I have to sleep. Mommy has a lot to do tomorrow. I love you so, so much.”

And with that, I’m off to sleep, what my baby said replaying in my mind, as I feel said child fall asleep inside me.
____________________
(A/N OMG. ANOTHER CHAPTER. BOOM. BOOMBOOMBOOM.

Dearest Ryan, is that a good start? I mayve sent you that a long time ago. I don’t remember. I added some bits, subtracted some… but I hope it’s to your liking. I miss you bunches, I’m trying to earn back the privlige to talk to you through email or even Twitter.

{Eddi, I miss you bunches. Talking to Dad about maybe being able to talk to you again. I’ll try. I make no promises. And yes, there will be nits of foot if we speak again. This all should probably go in a reply to your review, but I’m too lazy for that.]

For the rest of you people who didn’t review on my last update, this is your chance to do so… ON THIS UPDATE! YAY FOR REVIEWS AND RATING MY CHAPTERS TO GREEN, CAUSE WHO DOESN’T LIKE AN EGO BOOST. Speaking og ego boosts, the only reason I kept writing this story was because of an amazing girl who’s on here by the name of FlyingSmoke. Kinda kicked me in the arse until I got it together and started thinking out ideas. She’s a great writer, y’al should go check her out. Seriously. She’s good. And the person who brought me to this lovely little site.

Tell me who you’re shipping! Frank/Sun? Sun/Somebody else? Who is it? Do you like the newly introduced “Kobra Killer” (Mikey/Cyanide Killer (aka RYAN) action going on? I figured since I’m a crappy Ferard… I’d write some Mikey/OC! And cause I adore Ryan, I figured to give him Mikey, cause Ryan and Mikey would be adorbs as hell.

Anybody like my Freddie mercury refrence? Yes? No? Tell me in the reviews!

Off to go unicorn hunting,

-A
Sign up to rate and review this story