Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Tongue teaser

by XxlovefrankieroxX 17 reviews

Yeaah I don't know about the title either. Hope you guys enjoy :) Now I'm off to London to see Queen and Adam Lambert, aw yeah ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-12 - Updated: 2012-07-12 - 5121 words

5Exciting
Gerard returned to the table with a sheepish smile, Brian staring at him with a mixture of concern and irritation. Gerard took his seat beside him with a soft apology for being gone so long, Brian sliding Gerard’s drink over to him with a small frown.

“Is everything alright?” He asked quietly, Gerard nodding quickly as Frank sat opposite him with a playful grin on his face. His eyes were sparkling with mischief and Gerard couldn’t help but feel nervous. What was that man planning?

“What were you and Frank talking about?” Brian pushed, his voice lowered so that Frank wouldn’t hear but Gerard only shrugged off the question and took a sip of his drink.

“Has the food been ordered?”

“Yep. I got you the chef special, I’ve been here loads so I know it’s good.” Matt smiled, answering Gerard’s question before Brian could try and steal his attention again. Matt was a good friend of Frank’s and he knew him well enough to know he wasn’t the kind of guy to steal another man’s boyfriend. Or potential boyfriend... As much as he felt bad for Brian who was obviously trying to get with Gerard, he knew Frank would leave them to it if he thought the guy stood any sort of chance.

Matt was good at reading people and he could tell Gerard was feeling a little uncomfortable around Brian. He was obviously incapable of telling the poor guy that he wasn’t interested, and Brian apparently wasn’t taking the hint. Frank had been talking about Gerard all week so Matt knew he was interested in him, and from what he had seen in the bathroom it was now clear Gerard felt the same. Clearly if Brian could be tempted away then all would be well, and Matt was sure he would be able to think of something to get the dark haired beauty away from Frank and Gerard.

“So, Brian... You work with Gerard?” Matt asked conversationally as he took the bottle of wine from the centre of the table and topped up Brian’s glass for him. Brian was still scowling at Gerard when Matt spoke, but eventually he managed to force himself to turn and look at Matt.

“Uhuh... I’m an artist for Cartoon Network.” He said softly, his tone a little sulky. Gerard glanced apologetically at him, really not wanting to upset him but as Matt started to ask him questions about the kind of work he did and sucked him into a friendly conversation Gerard found himself being distracted by Frank.

Frank knew that Matt was working to secure Brian’s attention, and he was grateful to him. He could always rely on Matt, he wasn’t just his agent, he was his best friend and Frank grinned as he slowly slid his foot across the floor to nudge against Gerard’s. The older man was concentrating mostly on Brian and that simply wasn’t good enough for Frank. He wanted him looking at him.

Gerard jumped when he felt Frank’s foot rub alongside his own, it clearly not an accident. He looked away from Brian and met Frank’s gaze with wide eyes as the younger man grinned playfully at him, his foot starting to slide up the back of Gerard’s leg.

Gerard felt his breath stutter and he had to bite his tongue to stop himself from demanding to know what Frank was doing. He shuddered involuntarily as Frank slowed his foot right down, sliding it back down Gerard’s calf before sliding back up again. Gerard stared at Frank with doe eyes as he pulled his leg back, hoping it would take it out of Frank’s reach.

“-Because I’m new still I’m just working on old character designs, but just a few more months and maybe I’ll get to help with the designs for new characters.” Brian seemed to be relaxing now, and he smiled sweetly at Matt as he took a sip of his wine. “Who knows, in the time it’ll take to sort the pilot episode and then get the ratings for Gerard’s cartoon I might be allowed on the team on that when it goes into full production.” Brian looked hopefully at Gerard, quirking an eyebrow when he saw the older man was looking a little flushed.

“Oh wow, that’d be fantastic. You should put in a good word for him.” Frank beamed at Gerard, Brian’s gaze optimistic as Gerard took a long swig of his soda and nodded slowly.

“Mm... Mhmm... Definitely.” He mumbled around his glass, hoping his voice wasn’t rising in pitch as Frank’s foot continued to glide up his leg. Gerard tried to subtly shake him away as Brian continued to gaze at him, Frank’s face carefully emotionless.

“Wow, so you have your own cartoon Gerard?” Matt asked with a smile, wondering what was making the guy look so heated as he nodded timidly, guzzling down his soda like it was going out of fashion. “What’s it called?”

“Err, The Breakfast Monkey.” Gerard coughed, putting his cup down and trying to appear calm and casual as Frank’s foot crept up higher. It didn’t even feel like he was wearing his shoes anymore. Had he kicked them off? That was just insane. “It’s err... Still in the production stages.” Gerard squeaked, jumping slightly when Frank’s foot swept over the back of his knee, tickling him through his jeans.

“Oh... Sounds...” Matt didn’t finish his sentence, instead just looked curiously at Gerard as Brian quirked an eyebrow.

“Are you okay Gee?” He asked softly, touching his hand gently and making Gerard jolt as if he had been electrocuted. Frank’s foot suddenly disappeared, the younger man having to sip his drink to stop himself from laughing loudly. He had never done this before but it was a lot of fun, he was loving making Gerard squirm.

“I’m fine.” Gerard sighed, visibly relaxing. He was relieved that Frank had stopped, he was finally able to think straight again. He turned to look at Matt and Brian properly and smiled softly, Brian relaxing too when he saw Gerard seemed okay again.

“So, tell me more about The Breakfast Monkey?” Matt asked politely, Gerard nodding and starting to explain how the whole thing had come about. Brian contributed to the conversation too, adding little anecdotes about how good the cartoon was and how talented Gerard was, all the time sipping his wine and gazing with equal intensity at both Gerard and Matt.

Frank behaved himself for a moment, smiling as he listened to the men talk and watched what was going on between Matt and Brian. Every time their eyes met Brian seemed to look shocked for a second before he would look back at Gerard as if nothing had happened, and Matt would smile smoothly and sip his wine with a sparkling look in his eyes. Frank had never really seen Matt look interested in anyone... He’d always kind of assumed he was asexual or something, but he was pretty certain the way he was looking at Brian was with interest.

Frank gazed at Gerard as he chatted brightly about his cartoon, the conversation moving smoothly onto other topics as they waited for their food to arrive. Gerard had relaxed fully by now, clearly not expecting Frank to start fooling around again. Frank grinned inwardly as he slipped his shoe off again, going to move his foot when he was interrupted by the waiter arriving with their food.

All of the men stopped talking and leaned back as their plates were put down in front of them. After politely thanking the young man they turned to their food, Matt smiling as he picked up his chop sticks and met Brian’s gaze.

“You know how to use these?” He asked softly, Brian giggling and shaking his head. Gerard looked over at the two men in slight surprise as Matt leant across the table to help Brian pick up the chopsticks the right way, teaching him how to hold and use them whilst Frank picked up his own with practiced ease.

“Mm... This is smells delicious.” Brian grinned once he’d managed to balance the chopsticks against his thumb and forefinger. He glanced at Gerard to see if he was okay with what they had chosen for him, smiling warmly as Gerard assured him it looked delicious.

“I haven’t had Chinese in ages.” He commented as he began to eat with his own chopsticks, Brian watching him carefully for a moment before he attempted to do the same. He attempted to pick up a piece of chicken but it slid from between his chopsticks and landed back on his plate.

“Man...” Brian groaned, looking up to see Matt eating his own food with ease, his eyes twinkling as he met Brian’s. “How can you do that?” He laughed, Matt leaning forward to help him again.

Gerard watched with a bemused expression, half surprised and half thrilled to see Matt and Brian getting along so well. Brian seemed to forget that Gerard was even there which suited him just fine. He watched with curious eyes as Brian actually blushed as Matt helped him, Gerard half certain he must be imagining it. Brian didn’t blush, Brian seduced. How could it be that in just one short hour he was already melting like a teenage girl? Gerard had never seen anything like it.

“Mm... So Gerard, I’m in New York for the next few days, we should hang out.” Frank smiled, glancing at Matt and Brian for a moment before smiling sweetly at Gerard. Gerard met his gaze with a surprised smile that slowly spread into a grin, his heart fluttering.

“I’d like that.” He nodded, trying not to come across as over enthusiastic what with Brian still sat right next to him. Though it looked like Matt might be able to take Brian off Gerard’s hands.

Frank beamed at Gerard and nodded, eating some of his food and chatting conversationally to him about nothing in particular whilst he bided his time. Once Matt and Brian had finally managed to tear their gazes off each other and join Frank and Gerard’s conversation the youngest man got busy torturing the artist again.

Gerard smiled as he spoke to Matt about comic books, his words suddenly spiking in pitch as his body jolted. Beneath the table Frank’s foot was once again climbing up his leg, Gerard’s heart rising with it. Brian looked at Gerard in confusion, his eyebrows raised as Gerard stuttered. His cheeks were flaming and his eyes were wide with horror, Matt looking slightly alarmed at the sudden change.

“Are you okay?” He asked quickly, Gerard forcing himself to take a deep breath and crack a pained smile as he nodded.

“Absolutely fine. Erm... Just, food was hot.” He lied quickly, shovelling another pile of rice into his mouth using his chopsticks whilst Frank struggled to hold back laughter. He had halted his foot against the back of Gerard’s knee, his eyes twinkling. This was just too fun.

Brian looked at Gerard with concern, noticing that the older man was looking incredibly flustered. It was like he was having a hot flash, but Brian thought only women had those when they were going through the menopause.

“So erm... You were saying about Alan Moore?” Brian asked gently, reminding Gerard he hadn’t finished what he had been saying. Gerard looked horrified for a second, Frank’s foot starting to creep further upwards. He tried to kick him away without jolting the table. If Brian found out what was going on beneath the table cloth he’d have a fit.

“Em... Yes. Err, Alan Moore.” Gerard released a hysterical giggle as Frank’s toes nudged his inner thigh. His head grow hot and sweat dripped down his back. He was completely incapable of keeping his body under control around Frank, and the pressure of trying to do so infront of a restaurant full of people was making it even harder. What was Frank doing!?

“You were saying you met him?” Matt pushed, gazing at Gerard with worried eyes. Something was clearly not right, but he couldn’t imagine what it could be. Well... Actually he could imagine, but he didn’t want to. He knew Frank was a playful kind of guy but he hoped he wouldn’t be causing Gerard such discomfort in the middle of a public place.

“Y – Yes, I met him. I... He... He was at a erm... at a m – meeting.” Gerard choked, Frank watching him innocently as he took a sip of water. His foot had stilled against Gerard’s inner thigh but he was wiggling his toes to warn him that he wasn’t through yet. The thought of how much further he might go was making Gerard’s head spin. He really couldn’t handle this.

“Didn’t he sign a piece of original artwork for you?” Brian smiled, trying to pretend as if it wasn’t obvious there was something wrong with Gerard. He glanced at Frank curiously but the younger man was looking innocently at Gerard, his eyebrows raised questioningly. Whatever was happening to the older man Brian didn’t suspect that Frank was the cause.

Gerard nodded shakily as he struggled to pick up some more food. His hands were trembling and he ached for some alcohol. He wouldn’t have this problem if he was drunk. Stone cold sober though everything Frank did was shooting sparks up his spine. He had fantasised about Frank so many times, in so many situations, to have him doing this to him was too much for his fragile mind to take.

“Mhmm... He was a cool guy...” He managed to say with relative clarity, Matt chuckling as he ate some more food.

“Yeah? I hear he’s bat shit crazy.” He said innocently, Gerard shrugging and managing to balance a small pile of rice between his chopsticks.

“Well... Some of the smartest men in the world are cra – agh!” The rice Gerard had been rising to his mouth suddenly fell from his chopsticks as his hand jolted, his body burning at a fever pitch as Frank’s foot moved up and pressed against his crotch.

“Gerard!?” Brian asked alarmed as Gerard shuddered and dropped his chopsticks onto his plate, his whole body red all over. “Are you sure you’re okay? You look sick.” Brian whimpered with concern, Gerard refusing to meet Brian’s gaze as he glared at Frank over the table.

“He’s right Gee, you don’t look too good.” Frank nodded, Matt murmuring his agreement. Gerard swallowed thickly as sweat beaded against his temples, Frank’s foot starting to rub against his crotch.

“O – Oh!” Gerard gasped, clamping his legs shut on instinct. Frank gasped and squeaked as Gerard trapped his foot in a vice like grip, Brian jumping in surprise and staring at Frank in confusion as the youngest man started to giggle with his hand over his mouth.

“What on earth is going on?” Brian demanded, Frank forcing his laughter back as he tried to yank his foot from between Gerard’s legs but the older man was unrelenting. He wasn’t about to release Frank only to be tortured all over again.

“You know what? I am feeling kinda ill.” He choked, looking at Brian with wide eyes, his face still beet red. “I think I might need to just call it a night.”

“Oh.” The disappointment was clear in Brian’s voice but he forced a smile and gently took hold of Gerard’s hand. “Do you want me to help you home? You do look really bad.” He consented, Gerard blushing harder at that. Not sure whether to be offended or not.

“N – No, it’s fine. You should stay here and finish your meal.” He forced a smile, Brian frowning.

“I’ll worry about you if you go alone.” He mewled, Frank sitting up properly now he had managed to wrestle his foot from Gerard’s grip. He slipped his shoe back on beneath the table and grabbed his jacket.

“I’ve already finished my food, I’ll take him.” He offered brightly, Brian frowning at him. “You and Matt stay and finish your meal. You guys were getting along great anyway.” Frank purred sweetly, Brian blushing a little at that and peeking at Matt from the corner of his eyes. The muscled man was still looking curiously at Gerard but once he realised what had been said he jumped to attention.

“Oh! God, of course, you take Gerard Frank, me and Bri will be fine.” He said quickly, smiling seductively at Brian who looked positively stunned. “I know a great club not far from here, we could go out dancing later?” He suggested, Brian’s lips parting in surprise before he slowly turned his head to look at Gerard who was getting out of his seat.

“Well I... But... Gerard are you sure you don’t mind?” He asked uncertainly. It was painfully obvious that Frank was after Gerard, and Brian had spent months trying to secure this date. But then if Gerard was sick he should go home and be comfortable, and if Frank had only known him a week Brian seriously doubted he’d manage to seduce the elusive man.

“Course I’m sure.” Gerard smiled in response to Brian’s question, leaning down to peck his cheek. “Thank you for dinner. You should stay with Matt and go dancing, at least then you won’t have had a completely wasted evening.” He chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

Brian didn’t look convinced still but he sighed and nodded his consent, Frank beaming as he put some money on the table for his and Gerard’s meals before taking hold of the older man’s elbow.

“Come on then Gerard, let’s get you home.” He said innocently, Gerard scowling at him as he allowed himself to be escorted from the restaurant. Brian watched him go with a wistful gaze, his lips pulling into a disappointed pout before Matt softly nudged his hand.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine.” He said gently, gazing at Brian through his lashes and the shorter man couldn’t stop the breath that hitched in his throat. Well... If he had to lose his date for the night then he should at least be grateful he was left with someone equally, if not even better looking.

Outside the restaurant Gerard was storming down the crowded New York streets as he yanked on his jacket. Now that he was out in the cool night air he was finally able to get his head straight. Slowly but surely he was filled with a painful embarrassment. He couldn’t believe he had acted like that in the restaurant. He couldn’t believe he had found it so hard to ignore Frank’s teasing.

“Gerard, hey! Wait up!” Frank called, jogging to keep up with the older man. He grabbed his wrist to force him to slow down once he reached him, smirking slightly as Gerard slowed his pace with an irritated sigh. “Are you angry at me?” He asked curiously, having to force himself to not giggle.

“No... Yes... I... I don’t know.” Gerard snapped, shrugging out of Frank’s grip though he didn’t pull away when Frank grabbed his hand instead. “I can’t believe you did that in there, do you have any idea how embarrassing that was!?” He demanded, strolling down the streets in search of somewhere less crowded. He felt flustered and claustrophobic, only Frank’s hand linked with his making him feel a little better.

“I’m sorry,” Frank giggled, trying hard to appear sympathetic. “I just couldn’t help myself. I was getting revenge on you for not contacting me all week.” He smirked, Gerard looking at him in horror, his mouth opening and closing as he struggled to say something but instead he just settled on a moody puff of air.

“That’s what that was all about!? Frank that wasn’t fair, I was embarrassed! ”He whined, Frank giggling softly though he gave Gerard’s hand an apologetic squeeze.

“I know. I really am sorry, you just look so cute when you get all flustered. Anyway, it worked out well didn’t it? I got you away from that guy.” He winked, Gerard frowning slightly.

“Brian? I feel bad for abandoning him.” He sighed, Frank scoffing as he allowed Gerard to tug him down a side street and start making their way towards Central Park.

“I wouldn’t. Him and Matt will probably end up giving each other a better night than either of them would have had with us around.” He pointed out, Gerard blushing at that. He slowed his walk down even more and glanced at Frank from the corner of his eyes.

“You saw that too huh?” He asked softly. It had been hard to tell in the restaurant if the spark between Matt and Brian was real or just a figment of Gerard’s imagination, it could have just been a product of Frank’s foot working up his leg.

“A blind man could have seen it.” Frank scoffed, rolling his eyes though deep down he was thrilled. At least it meant Brian was no longer a threat. Frank may not have known Gerard long but it was achingly clear that the guy had no idea how good looking he was. He seemed oblivious to the hungry stares people threw at him in the street, immune to shameless flirting that happened around him. It was any wonder he hadn’t been raped.

“Mm... Well, even so, don’t think this means I forgive you.” Gerard shrugged, though his tone was playful. He felt much better now they were out of the crowds. He laced his fingers with Frank’s as they strolled into Central Park, the cool breeze helping Gerard come down from his heated state. If he was going to be seeing more of Frank he was seriously going to have to learn how to cope with that kind of thing.

“Really?” Frank sighed, feigning sadness as he glanced at Gerard. “Not even I make it up to you?” He mewled, coming to a slow halt beneath the light of a streetlamp that cast shadows through the trees. Gerard stopped too, turning to look at Frank in slight confusion.

“How would you make it up to me?” He asked curiously, Frank grinning slowly at him.

“However you like.” He purred, tiptoeing up to drape his arms around Gerard’s neck. He leant close to him, their lips close and instantly Gerard’s head began to fill with that delicious fog again. He was really beginning to crave Frank’s kisses. “What would you like Gerard?” Frank whispered softly, his lips so close Gerard could almost feel them.

“I... I’d like you to kiss me...” He whispered back, his voice shaking slightly as he laid his hands on Frank’s waist. The younger man chuckled softly, his heart fluttering at the almost innocent request.

“I could give you so much more than that.” He breathed, his lips tingling as he ached to close the gap. “Anything you want...”

“I... I just... I just want a kiss.” Gerard responded. He was finding it hard to think straight, the only thing his mind could summon up was kiss him and kiss him now. He couldn’t think beyond that, couldn’t imagine what other things he could have other than Frank’s lips on his own. “Please?”

Frank smiled softly and almost melted as he stepped forward and gently pressed his lips to Gerard’s. Instantly all coherence disappeared from his mind as he moulded his body against Gerard’s. It was strange to kiss a man without it being part of a porn shoot or with the promise of giving more. Gerard was the first person to ever ask Frank for just a simple kiss, especially when Frank had practically offered him everything else on a plate. It was nice though... Refreshing. Frank felt a ridiculous urge to cry he was just so relieved, so touched that Gerard was like this, amazed he had actually found someone so... Perfect.

Gerard’s eyes fluttered closed as he wrapped his arms snug around Frank’s waist and held him closer. Their bodies pressed tight as they kissed with slow, hesitant passion. It wasn’t like the other kisses they had shared. Those had been quick, short, heated... This was delicate, smooth... It felt like it could last forever and still never long enough. Gerard’s head was on fire, his skin prickling with a static charge as he worked his lips slowly against Frank’s. He couldn’t believe he was kissing him like this, but in that second... with his eyes closed and his heart racing... It didn’t feel like the amazement of kissing his favourite porn star. It didn’t feel like the excitement of kissing the most gorgeous man he had ever seen. It felt like the simple, electric pleasure of kissing someone who fits you just right, who makes you feel things deep in your belly that aren’t sexual but aren’t entirely chaste. It was all the feeling’s

Gerard had believed were only a part of fairy tales, and his head swam with the wonder that they could be real.

Frank sighed and wrapped his arms tighter around Gerard’s neck, his fingers slipping into his silky hair as their lips moved. Frank couldn’t remember the last time he’d been kissed so nicely and he mewled in quiet desire. He wanted nothing more than to drag Gerard to his hotel room and throw him down on the bed to have his wicked way with him.

“Hey!” Frank and Gerard jumped when a voice suddenly forced them apart, Gerard’s cheeks blazing as they came face to face with a man in a police uniform. Gerard pressed closer to Frank, the younger man gazing calmly at the cop.

“Yes?”

“This is a public area, you shouldn’t be doing that.” The man snapped, Frank raising an eyebrow coolly as Gerard bit his lip. His heart was racing and his face had gone bright red, horrified to have been caught making out by a cop.

“S – Sorry we –”

“Hey, don’t apologise.” Frank interrupted, scowling at the man. “Its late man, it’s not like any kids are gonna be around. Would you have stopped us if we were straight?” He demanded, the cop scowling back at him as Gerard’s stomach swirled.

“Don’t Frank.” He whimpered, but the shorter man only held up a hand to quieten him.

“No! I’m not gonna get accosted by some guy who’s clearly a homophobe.” Frank snapped, the cop looking shocked for a moment before he frowned again.

“I’m not a homophobe.” The older man scowled, folding his arms. “I’m asking you politely to refrain from doing that in a public place.” He said slowly and clearly, Gerard feeling hideously embarrassed but Frank only smirked.

“Because we’re gay? You think we’re gonna start fucking in the trees?” He asked innocently, the cop rolling his eyes.

“Listen, I’m off duty, I’m just asking you because I know if an on duty cop comes by here he’d tell you the same thing and that mouth of yours would probably get you both arrested.” He said coldly, looking at Gerard’s horrified face and softening a little. “Just go on home boys.” He ordered before walking away, Frank rolling his eyes but Gerard was relieved when he didn’t try to say anything else.

“Geez Frank.” Gerard breathed once the cop had disappeared down the path, Gerard taking a deep breath and running his hand through his hair. “I didn’t realise you had such an attitude.” He groaned, Frank looking at him with a small smirk though he felt a twinge of worry that maybe Gerard wouldn’t like him so much now.

“Sorry, I just don’t appreciate getting interrupted.” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly before he stepped close to Gerard again. “I’ll behave better.” He purred, gently pecking Gerard’s lips and feeling a thrilled tingle in his belly when the older man melted instantly against him.

“Mm... You better.” Gerard smirked, kissing Frank delicately for a moment before he pulled back and gazed into his eyes. “We better get going anyway.” He sighed, Frank tilting his head to the side.

“Going?” He mewled, he didn’t want the night to end yet, it was only just beginning. “Like... Back to my hotel?” He asked, grinning playfully at Gerard who chuckled softly. He’d love to go back with Frank, but he was exhausted from a week hard at work and he wanted his own home and his own bed. But to say no to Frank would be utter madness.

“Well... I guess... Or... Or you could come back to mine?” Gerard offered quietly, Frank looking at him in surprise for a minute before a slow grin split his features.

“Really? You wouldn’t mind?” He beamed, the thought of getting to see Gerard’s home just too good to resist. He’d much rather have his wicked way with him in a soft bed that smelt like Gerard rather than in an impersonal hotel room. And Frank couldn’t help but fantasise about all the things they could do tonight.

“Of course not.” Gerard chuckled in response to Frank’s question, taking his hand and slowly lacing their fingers. The thought of taking Frank home with him made his head spin, all the times he’d dreamt of having him in his bed and now it could actually be happening. Gerard didn’t believe they’d end up having sex, but just the promise of maybe a few more kisses was good enough for him to take Frank with him to his apartment.

“Then I’d love to.” Frank smiled, grinning widely and practically skipping with Gerard out of Central Park so that they could make their way to New Jersey where Gerard’s flat and double bed was waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story