Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

More Than A Teddy Bear

by JustAnotherWriter 1 review

Gerard has a nightmare and goes to see Mikey for comfort...rated PG for now

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-12 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 400 words

0Unrated
Intro

Gerard woke with a gasp. His pulse pounded through his veins as he sat up in his dark room. His eyes searched the blackness warily, helping him determine if he was truly awake. Satisfied by the emptiness and solidness of his surroundings, he swung his legs over the edge of his bed and headed up the basement steps to Mikey's room.

Mikey

I heard him come up the stairs as I lay comfortaly in my queen sized bed. Even though my brother was older than me by three years he still relied on me to chase away his nightmares. They were extremly graphic and often drove him to the edge of insanity. Sighing I grabbed a pair of pajamas from off my floor.
"Mikey? Can I come in?" Gerard's voice sounded shaky. Although he is was comfortable at night he was also easily shaken. I never understood how his mind ended up the way it did. When the nightmares first started Gee's screams could be heard from even the basement, shocking everyone in the house awake. It had come to a point where only Mikey was awakened by his brother's pained cries. Those sounds of agony did not stop until my brother started coming to sleep with me. I smiled at the memory of the first time he came up to my room. He was shivering and glistened with sweat when he curled up next to me in my bed. There wasn't a single night he didn't show up.
A soft knock at my door broke me of my reverie. Standing, I wandered towards it and turned the handle. The wind was knocked out of me as Gerard tackled me with a hug.
"Hi Gee." I mumble. I can feel his chest vibrate as he giggles.
"Hey."
Gerard allows me to get up and I scoot backwards onto the bed, making plenty of room for him to join me. When I turned to check my alarm clock he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me against his chest. I smiled into his warm skin but decided to face the other way. He allowed me to roll on my side and I curled my knees to my chest.
"Mikey?" Gerard tightens his grip slightly as he whispers in my ear. I shiver as his breath passes over my neck.
"Yeah Gee?"
"You will always be my favorite teddy bear."
Sign up to rate and review this story