Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Don't. Just Don't

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

When Mikey realizes his brother and his best friend are....more than just friends.... (Funny short Frerard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 760 words - Complete

1Funny
I groaned and rolled over, my back popping. Stretching out my arms, I expect to find Frank's head with my clenched fist.

When my hand hit the soft pillow, I sit up and look around. Laying back, I figure he's probably in the bathroom.

About ten minutes later, he still didn't come back in. He must have fallen asleep on the toilet. I groaned and pulled the warm covers off of my body.

I shivered once and crossed my arms over my chest, opening my door and looking down the hall. The light wasn't shining under the bathroom door. I made my way down the hall and knocked quitely.

No answer. I opened the door and poked my head in. Nobody was in here.

Where the hell? I yawned again and looked around, my mind still asleep.

Maybe he's down in the kitchen... I nearly fell down the stairs in the darked house, catching myself on the thick hand rail.

I swear, I should just go back up to my room right now. This is a pain in my ass.

He wasn't in the kitchen, which was weird. Usually he gets a drink in the middle of the night.

As I turned away, I heard a quite scream come from the stairs that led to Gee's room. He's probably having a nightmare about the time he got attacked by that pimp.

I opened the door and made my way down the carpeted stairs. When I got to the actual door to his room, I heard soft moans and a very disturbing sound.

It was like a dying cat mixed with a rusty slinky. I opened the door and looked in. "Gerard, the pimp isn't here." I opened the door further.

What I saw made my mind implode. "Mikey!" Frank gasped at the same time Gerard looked up.

My brother was laying on top of my best friend, who was shirtless. Frank had multiple bite marks and hickeys all over his neck and chest.

"It's uh..." Frank tried to sit up as Gerard smirked at me, his face moving back to Frank's skin. The dying cat sound came from Frank's mouth before he could cover it with his hand. "Mm!"

"I don't care!" I held my hands up. "I'm asleep. Someone drugged me. This isn't happening." I turned away and shut the door. I made my way back up the stairs and up to my room.

I shut the door behind me and climbed back into my warm bed.




OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I woke up the next morning and stretched, groaning. "Ow!" Frank yelped as my fist connected with his eye.

"Sorry." I yawned and sat up, running my hand through my hair, which was sticking up everywhere on my head. Frank sat up as well, his hair tangled.

"So." He looked down. "About last night. Can you not tell anyone?"

"Hm?" I looked over at him. He had red marks and bruises all over his neck.

I realized that wasn't some awkward dream. My heart thudded heavily as I swallowed the stomach acid that rose in my throat. "EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" I jumped out of my bed and looked at him.

"Mikey, Gee and I are-"

"Lalala lalalala lalalala!!!" I covered my ears. "Don't wanna know!"

He sighed and stood, his hands closing around my wrists. "Mikey." He pulled my hands away from my ears. "Listen please." I tried to calm down enough to listen.

I nodded. "Gee and I are.....together." He choked.

"Nah really? I figured that myself." I rolled my eyes. He bit his lip and looked away. "I won't tell anyone. Just don't do anything while I'm here again, kay?"

"Mm, sorry. When we want each other, there's no stopping - Mikey?" He notices my green face.

"I don't wanna hear that." I murmured, looking at the door.

"Sorry. Again." He diluted at me. "Come on. Gee probably has coffee ready." He turned to the door.

"You go on ahead. I'm gonna get dressed." He waved and ducked out of the room.

Dressed and comfortable, I headed down to the kitchen. Comfort gone.

Gerard had Frank up on the counter, his face buried in Frank's neck as Frank moaned, his fingers twisting in Gerard's hair. "Really guys? Really?" I sighed and walked out, leaving them to infect the kitchen.

"Sorry!" They both called out as I sat on the couch. Idiots.

I crossed my arms and sat back, trying to ignore the nasty sounds in the other room.



R+R!! You know you loved it Xp

Hugs and Caravans,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story