Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Drama on the Second Page!

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

It's 2 years after the events of Drama on the Front Page! and things are getting bad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 683 words - Complete

1Original
My boyfriend, Andy, and I were relaxing on his sofa in his new flat. We covered ourselves with his duvet, and held my 1 and a half year old cousin in my arms. Her name is Dakota Wesley Way. She was born 6 months after I was discharged from hospital. I was almost murdered the night before. Andy saved me. He put his arm over me, and I traced the tattoo of my name he got on his chest with my finger.

'How's the little one?' He asked smiling.

'She's okay. As long as she's not left alone, she's fine.' I said. That was true. We were babysitting her, and we learned a long time ago that you never leave Koda alone. She screams bloody murder if you do. The doorbell rang. It was probably Mikey, my uncle, coming to pick Koda up.

'I'll get it.' He said standing up. He went over to the door, and sure enough, Mikey was there.

'Hey Mikes.' Andy greeted.

'Hi guys. How is she?' He asked walking in.

'She's great. She must have inherited more of Hozzie's genes.' I joked. Mikey smiled and rolled his eyes. He then picked up his cute little baby. Her hazel eyes fluttered open.

'Dada!' She squealed in happiness.

'Hi Koda.' He said in a baby voice, smiling. She giggled and snuggled into his chest.

'How was recording today?' Andy asked sitting back down. My Chemical Romance, were recording a new album.

'It was great. I'll tell you more about it when we get to Gee's house. Put on a shirt Andy.' Mikey said. He dropped me and Koda off here to babysit, and he was bringing us back to my dad's house in a few minutes for food.

'Okay, she dribbled on me. That's why it's off. There wasn't any funny business. Don't worry Mikes.' Andy said. He went to the bedroom to grab a shirt.

'How's Ashley doing with the bass?' I asked. Ashley was his 18 year old daughter. Mikey taught her bass since Koda was born. From what I've heard, she's doing really well, but she's a shy person, so she doesn't really say much about it.

'She's amazing. Better than me even. Don't tell her I said that though. I still want a job.' He joked. He stroked his daughters soft, candyfloss-like, light brown hair.

'Let's go.' Andy said. His hair was slightly messy from just putting his shirt on, but it was still as sexy as ever. It was black, and unlike 2 years ago, was brushed to one side. He looked a bit like Andy Biersack. He was Andy Iero though. My Andy Iero.

Andy and I walked out holding hands. He always makes me feel safe, even when there's nothing to feel in danger of.

We got inside the car, and went to my house. They were all there waiting for us.

'Hey guys.' My mum, Lu Lu, greeted from the kitchen.

'Hi mum.' I said. I grabbed Andy's hand and rushed him to my bedroom.

'What was that about?' He asked. I shrugged.

'I just wanted to be alone with you.' I said resting my head on his chest as we lay down on my bed.

'You're perfectly crazy.' He said.

'You too.' I replied. We leaned in, and shared a quick kiss, before snuggling up to each other and talking about anything. Even when we had nothing to talk about, we still managed to speak to each other. That's my Andy for you. Perfect.

Yes, it's short. But the chapters will get progressively longer. I'm sorry if this is terrible, but it'll get better. Can you rate and review please? Someone rated one of the chapters on my auditions down. I'm scared that this will be ignored then. :'( Thank you so much for rating and reviewing on Drama on the Front Page! I was so happy with the response it got. I love you all so much! I hope you liked it! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story