Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Six AM

by RayALLTheToros 0 reviews

Mikey finds Frank jacking off on the sofa, "asleep". What happens next? Frikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-14 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 1518 words - Complete

0Unrated
(A/N) I was on Omegle, and someone with the tags Frikey, Ray, Mikey, and MCR (I think it was) came up. We ended up roleplaying. His/her name was Alex. We did a sentence or two each, and theses are separated with paragraphs. Alex goes first.
Happy reading!

Mikey walked in Frank and his apartment, seeing him asleep on the couch, a hand in his pants. Mikey stifled a laugh and looked at him, head rolled to the side, the TV blaring.

Frank moaned slightly as he turned to face the back of the couch, hand clenching.

"Uh..." Mikey said, stuttering. Fuck. He was turned on. He stood behind the chair. Frank couldn't see the bulge in his pants.

"M....mikes....god...." Frank stuttered, his hand working faster in his slumber.

Mikey's eyes widened and he swallowed thickly. "Frank," he said a bit hoarsely. "Frank wake up."

"F-fuck!" Frank's eyes snapped open as he came, his cheeks blushing a vibrant red when he saw Mikey's similarly pink face next to the couch. "M-mikey...This isn't what you think..."

"W-What do I think?" he said softly. He felt his skinny jeans grow tight and he stood still behind the chair.

"Th...that I was jacking of in my sleep to thoughts of you? 'Cause that wasn't what happened. Not at all."

"O-Ok," he says softly, eyes still wide. He wasn't sure what to do. So he just wandered down the hall to his room, closing the door. He was fucking turned on. He pressed a palm to his tent and rubbed it softly. He bit back a moan, knowing Frank had probably followed him and was outside the door.

Frank slammed his head into his hands, watching Mikey walk out the door. "Fuck" He muttered. He walked towards Mikey's room.

Mikey spread out on his bed, biting his free hand to keep from moaning as he stuck a hand down his pants. He felt fucking ridiculous, wanking, hiding in his room. Because of his feelings for Frank.

Frank leaned by the door, his ear pressed against it. He heard the little grunts and moans emitting from the room, and he closed his eyes. He knew that today would be a good day to get really turned on on the couch and fake to be asleep by the time Mikey got home. He wanted to know if Mikey felt the same way about him.

Mikey held his breath, trying not to moan out. He couldn't let Frank hear him. He tilted his head back, pulling in a breath as a moan escaped his lips. His eyes widened and he stopped. He just hoped he hadn't been heard.

A particularly load moan was heard and Frank squeezed his eyes shut tighter. He wanted to go in there, to help Mikey, but...Should he?

Mikey swallowed thickly. He didn't hear anything. No footsteps. He thought he was good, continuing and biting his tongue to keep from groaning.

Frank opened the door, slowly, and stepped in. What he saw was a truly erotic sight- Mikey, spread across the bed with his head thrown back, eye lids fluttering, and his hands in his pants. Frank groaned, kneeling on the bed next to him.

"Fuck!" he shouted, jumping up in surprise. "Frank, what the fuck?!" he shouted. He watched him carefully. He looked... No, there's no way he'd feel the same way.

Frank watched him. "C-can I help?" he asked.

Mikey's eyes widened and he stood there a moment. "F-Frank..." he says softly, gulping. "Y-You were, weren't you? Out on the couch?"

Frank bit his lip. "Yes....I've liked you for a while now, Mikey.."

Mikey watched him a moment, taking in a shaky breath. "I-I love you... A lot, Frank," he says softly.
"I love you too. More than I love coffee. And that's a lot. (A/N HAS COFFEE IN HAND WUBWUB) People say that me and Gee...are...together, but no. Not at all." He leans closer to Mikey. "Te quiero. Mucho."

Mikey slowly climbed on the bed, sitting Indian style across from Frank, pressing a hand to his own bulge, blushing softly at Frank.

He looked up at him, smiling. "I do love you."

"I love you too," he says quietly, smiling and taking his other hand to rub it over his cheek, biting back a moan as he rubbed himself through his jeans, blushing.

Frank looked down at his hand, then flipped Mikey over so he was laying on his back. He nuzzled down his torso, kissing the clothes which were drenched in sweat, and came to a standstill at Mikey's crotch.

Mikey let out a soft noise in response, watching Frank. He couldn't believe this. That this was happening. Mikey took a breath.

Frank bit a belt loop and pulled down Mikey's pants.

Mikey's mouth opened in surprise but he was defiantly not going to protest this. He watch Frank careful, eyes a bit wide. This was actually fucking happening.

Frank moaned. He'd been waiting for this moment for how long? Over 5 years, at least. "C-can I fuck you? Please?”

Mikey gulped, nodding. "Yes... Frank, yeah..." he says, still not taking his eyes from him. "Please," he mumbled out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please, Frank," he said, bucking his hips softly against Frank's hands.

Frank took off Mikey's pants, pressing his nose against the base of his dick.

Mikey let out a groan, resisting the urge to buck his hips. "Frank, please," he mumbles, moaning softly.

Frank closed his eyes, relaxing, and licked down the length of Mikey's dick.

"Fuck," he groans, tilting his head back and arching his back some, pressing himself against Frank.

He sucked at his tip, before taking Mikey in fully.

Mikey arched his back more, letting out a louder moaning as he buried his head in the pillows. "Frank!" he groans. "Oh, f-fuck."

Frank's hands rubbed against his own cock as he carried on, tonguing around Mikey's slit.

Mikey moaned loudly. He gripping the bed blankets, burying his head back and arching his back. "Oh- g-god! Frank!"

Frank's free fingers travelled around to Mikey's hole, as he moaned around him.

Mikey groaned, bucking his hips up and down to push Frank's fingers into him as he gripped the bed. "F-Frank...! I'm s-so close!"

Frank stopped. "I want to make you come with my dick...And I want to come first."

Mikey nodded, panting. "P-Please, Frank! Just fuck m-me, please!" he cries out, begging for Frank.

Frank gets into the (un) appropriate position, somehow all lubed and condomed up. "You ready for me, baby?"

Mikey nodded quickly. He was breathing heavily and gripping the sheets. He knew this would hurt a first, and to be honest he was a bit scared. But he wanted this. More than anything.

Frank kissed him. "It'll hurt at first. You'll like it after; I'll make sure of it."
Mikey nodded again for the third time, watching Frank carefully. "Ok," he breathes out.

Frank pushes forward, resisting the erg to snap his hips forward, and kissing Mikey's torso.

Mikey squeezed his eyes tightly closed, taking a breath before opening this and keeping his eyes on Frank, trying to steady his breathing, but just ended up holding it.

"The more you strain it, the more it'll hurt... You've gotta relax."

Mikey tried to relax but he just could relax completely. "Just fucking do something," he says in discomfort, closing his eyes again and resting his head back.

Frank grimaced at the sight of sadness and pain in Mikey's eyes, so he carried on pushing in, trying to find that spot that would make Mikey feel good.

Mikey let out a "Fuck," under his breath, biting his lip. And then Frank found it and he let out a moan, arching his back up and pressing his body closer to Frank's

Frank moaned, sounding like a fucking whore.

"F-Frank," Mikey moaned out. "P-Please, r-right there." he took in a gasp of air, burying his head in the blankets.

Frank re-angled himself to hit that spot every other thrust, and pushed in harder and faster than before. "Fucking tight assed bitch.."

Mikey moaned out even louder, shouting Frank's namely ecstasy. "F-Faster... P-Please...." Mikey groaned.

Frank listened to Mikey's request and sped up.

Mikey let out a whine of pleasure, panting heavily. "F-Frank... A-Almost there," he moans out.

Frank pumped faster and leaned up to bite Mikey's neck. "I-fucking-love-you"

Mikey groaned. "Love you too," he says, stopping several times to moan. He reaches down to stroke his own length. "F-Fuck!" he shouts. "Frank, I'm g-gonna... come!"

Frank pushed their bodies together to give Mikey some friction. "M-me too...."

Mikey let out a cry, arching his back and tilting his head back as he released.

Frank came in Mikey, thrusting to let the whole thing ride out.

Mikey let out a scream in pleasure. "Frankie," he moans, breathing heavily.

He collapsed on top of Mikey. "Iloveyousomuch..."

Mikey sat there a moment, trying to get his breathing to normal. He wrapped his arms around Frank. "I love you too," he pants into his neck.

"S-so glad.."
Sign up to rate and review this story