Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As i lay dying

The autopsey

by YoshikiHide182 3 reviews

Salvation lies within

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 579 words

0Unrated
Okay so i finally managed to right up the chapter,
even though it got wet it's finished.This chapter contains some violence
just for you my ficwad readers
I'll let you get on reading....enjoy


Penina P.O.V

We froze in horror as we realized what we had to do. Frank slowly rose and walked over to the dead body and lifted his blood soaked top up. The body was covered in blood and one black question mark and the words ‘salvation lies within’ scrawled onto it. He hesitated before looking up at me with fear in his deep hazily eyes. We broke our gaze as he walked away from the body. Kally who had been quiet for the last few minutes whispered load enough for people to hear “I’m not doing it someone else can......” she finished looking up at the blood soaked Japanese woman(awa) and looked down again. I looked around the room, looking at everyone’s faces. They all looked like ghosts (apart from Frankie. That dude can’t look anything but adorable in every situation).after about 20 minutes of deliberation on who was going to do the unthinkable, awa and Lucy was picked to do it. They managed to get the piece of metal from Ray’s leg out and since it was sharp and the only thing there it was gonna be used. They kneeled down next to the body and slowly after a few attempts, started to slice the guy open. And that’s when I passed out.....
This is the part with violence in it so if your creeper out my dissecting of the human body don't read.I'm kidding read on..I DARE YOU TOO

Awa’s P.O.V

We had managed to open the guy and was looking at his insides. Blood was gushing out of the dead body and onto us and the floor. Lucy looked up at me and managed to say out of her shaken voice “ready?”.I looked up at her and slowly but shakeingly shook my head to say yes. I reached for the man’s smooth part of his inside that was called the stomach on Lucy carefully cut it open. Stomach acid spilled out onto the inside if the body and on a part of mine and Lucy’s hand. We carefully opened the stomach to see our grizzly efforts paid off. Underneath all the undigested food and shit was an old rusty key. Lucy picked up the key and both of us looked up at the frozen faces of the people in the room. I looked over at Lucy and found that she had passed out next to Penina. “Jesus awa what the fuck happened?” I snapped my head around to see my injured friend. He was lying on a wall, not looking as bad as he was but still pretty bad. I sat down next to him and without being sick whispered “it’s a long fucking story...” (The dead body in the middle of the room didn’t help).I was going to say something else to him but I was interrupted by the sound of mikey’s soothing voice saying “okay creepsters the door’s open now, it’s probably an idea to wake up the sleeping beauties and go...”

Well there you go you bloodthirsty creepers
i finish school on Wednesday so i'll start on a new chapter then
R&R for some cupcakes
Sign up to rate and review this story