Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed love #17

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 2276 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day at work it is really hard to concentrate. I keep replaying our fight in my head. Maybe I was wrong I shouldn’t have done what I did, but he didn’t have to say anything about us not having sex and finding groupies to do it with, and on top of that he wasn’t home when I woke up this morning and he hasn’t come by or called the clinic. I feel like I am going to break at any point. Have I lost him? My heart hurts so much, I just love him more than anything and I didn’t even get to tell him that. I feel the tears coming but stop them as I put gloves on and prepare to do an emergency C-section on the mini poodle in front of me.

After 1 ½ hours and 6 healthy puppies later I am done with the surgery. I sit down in my office and take a breather and to think more, when I see the message light blinking on my answering machine, my heart skips and I pray it is Gerard, I quickly press the play button on the machine.
“Hey Johanna it’s Mikey. I um…. Know you and Gee got into pretty bad last night, mainly because he showed up at my door at 2:00 in the morning wasted and crying and saying he messed up. I pretty much listened to his sob story for about an hour before he passed out. But anyway I just wanted to let you know that I dropped him back off at your place. Okay bye”
I let out a sigh of relief , so he is feeling guilty and doesn’t want to lose me. I smile and feel 10 times better. I look at the clock 2 hours to go and I am out of here.

I arrive home to a very excited to see me Pickles and a not so excited to see me Gerard. He is sitting on the couch just staring at a notebook and writing not even acknowledging my presence. I walk right past him and into the bedroom and change into my usual sweat pants and shirt only this time I’m wearing my own not Gerards. I go back into the kitchen and look in the fridge. I grab myself some left over pizza and warm it up while pouring myself a glass of wine. I walk back into the living room with my pizza and wine and see Gerard still in the same spot and position earlier. Fine…he wants to ignore me, I’ll ignore him too. I turn on the tv and start flipping through channels, and see the bachelor is on, lets see how much of this he can take. I leave it on and start eating my pizza and drinking my wine. 20 minutes into the show and Gerard finally says something.
“Will you please turn this garbage off?” he asks calmly. I smile to myself and ignore him.
“Seriously Johanna I am trying to concentrate” He says a little bit more agitated . I still ignore him. I hear him get off the couch and walk towards me in the chair across the room. I instictevly put my pizza and wine down and grab the remote just before he reaches for it, I tuck it against my body.
“Real mature now hand me the remote” he says in a monotone voice. I look up at him and get caught up in his hazel eyes, we stare at each other for a while taking each other in. I love him so much. He reaches for the remote again but I hold it closer to my body. He sighs.
“I didn’t want to have to do this…” He says. I give him a curious look.
“Do what?” I ask.
“This” and with that he starts tickling me. I burst out laughing still holding the remote close to me, he tickles me some more finding every place I am ticklish. I eventually fall onto the floor still clutching the remote. He gets on top of my and continues to tickle me until I can’t take it anymore and surrender, I hand him the remote and he smile still sitting on top of me. I sit there panting trying to catch my breath and look up at him and he looks down at me. I forget all about our stupid fight all I want to do is kiss him, and as if he can read my mind he leans down and kisses me passionetly. I reach up at put my fingers through his hair pulling him closer to me. I am jelly beneath him, my heart is racing, my palms are sweaty. I just feel the love is so strong between us.
Gerard pulls away and looks at me stoking my cheek.
“I love you Johanna. I’m so sorry about everything. ” he whispers. I feel the tears in my eyes and I pull him into a another deep kiss.
“I love you too Gerard.” I smile and look up at him he has the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. He gets off me and lifts me up off the floor and pulls me into a strong hug.
“Im so glad you went to that bar” he whispers in my ear.
“Im so glad I went too” I whisper back. He rubs my back releases us from the hug and looks into my eyes making the sparks between us stronger.
“I wish you didn’t have to go” I say. Gerard sighs and sits on the couch and runs his fingers through his hair.
“Me either but, its my dream baby” he answers. I nod and sit next to him.
“I know” I put my arm through his and my head on his shoulder.
“It is just 3 months it will go by fast” I say trying it make him and myself feel better.
“You’re not gunna leave me or anything while I am gone are you?!” He asks in a panicked tone. I lift my head off his shoulder and glare at him.
“No, are you?” I ask crossing my arms. He shakes his head no.
“No girls will ever compare to you Jo, you’re the one for me, I just know deep down in here, I want you and no one else” He says pointing to his heart, I smile and put my head back on his shoulder he nuzzles me back.
“You leave in 5 days” I say sadly. Gerard sighs.
“I wanted to ask you something before our whole big fight yesterday” He says turning himself towards me. He has a nervous look on his face.
“what did you want to ask me?”
“I want you to come on tour with us. I can’t stand the thought of not being with you for 3 months. I talked to all the guys and they said they would be cool with it, they all love you, so will you?” he asks with hopefully eyes. My heart starts to hurt. I look into his hopeful eyes knowing I have to turn him down.
“I have my own veterinary practice here, I can’t just leave Gerard, I’m sorry” Gerard nods.
“I just don’t want you to forget about me, or get so drunk you get with another guy I am always going to worry” he says.
“I wont I promise as long as you don’t do the same” I say sternly.
“I promise” he says.
“Pinky promise” I say holding out my pinky. He smiles and takes it with his. I love him so much, words cant even describe then I get an idea.
“I’m going to prove how much I love you Gerard and to show that you’re the only one for me” I say standing up and grabbing my car keys.
“Like what?” he asks. I give him a mischievous smile and walk towards my car.


We arrive at the tattoo shop, Gerard stands outside petrified not moving. I pull on his arm but he doesn’t move just keeps staring at the building in front of him.
“Come on Gerard” I say pulling at his arm.
“No way, I don’t do needles” He says. I pull on him more but he is rooted to the ground like a tree.
“I’m the one getting it not you” I say finally giving up on the whole pulling him into the shop thing,
“I still don’t do needles” he repeats.
“Fine guess I’ll go in without you. “ I say opening up the shop doors and walking in.
There is a bald man at the desk in front of me covered in tattoos including his head. I cringe at the thought of how much that would’ve hurt. He looks me up and down and smiles.
“What can I do for you sweetie?” he asks.
“I want to get a quick tattoo” I respond. The guy smiles.
“Where do you want to get it?” He questions. I point to under my right breast right where my first rib would be.
“This you first tattoo?”
“No, I have one of a dolphin on my hip from when I turned 18” I blush remembering my rebellious stage.
“You with that guy?” He asks pointing to Gerard who is walking in the doors now. I smile and walk up to him and give him a kiss. I nod and the guy smiles.
“What do you want to get?”
“I want to get Gerard in script righting with a small black heart next to it” I say happily. Gerard stares down at me.
“Johanna you don’t have to do this!” He exclaims. I shrug
“I know I don’t HAVE to, I WANT to. I love you Gerard, I always have and always will.” Gerard smile at me and gulps, his hands start to shake and says
“I want the same but with Johanna. I want it on my chest right here” he says pointing right above his heart. I smile and get butterflies.
“I thought you hated needles” I whisper
“Not as much as I hate the thought of losing you. Plus with this you will always be with me right on stage” he says putting his arm around me and kissing my head. The guy nods.
“Well I can honestly say I am glad to do it. I have never seen a couple as in love as you. Just the way you look at each other” he says pointing between us. I blush and so does Gerard. We head over to the tattoo chair.
I sit down and take off my shirt leaving me in my bra and sweat pants. The tattoo guy gets wide eyed but shakes it off seeing Gerard’s glare. I smile and feel happy at Gerard’s protectiveness . The tattoo guy puts on a stencil and starts up his tattoo gun. I feel a little nervous at the sound.
“Ready?” He asks. I nod and put the needle to my skin. There is a stinging sensation I hold my breath breathing through the pain. After about 20 minutes the gun stops and the guy sprays me down with some liquid soap washing off the stray ink.
“Go have a look” he says pointing to the mirror. I get up and look in the mirror. It is perfect. I smile and show Gerard who smiles back.
“Now it is your turn buddy” The guy says patting the chair. Gerard sighs and takes off his shirt revealing his pale chest. I giggle.
The guy switches tattoo guns and puts a stencil on Gerard. He flinches and starts shaking his hands, I grab one look at him.
“Its okay baby it doesn’t even hurt that much” I say running my thumb across his knuckles. He smiles nervously at me. The tattoo gun starts up and Gerard closes his eyes.
“Only for you Johanna and only you” he says as the needles hit his body. He tightens his grip on me breathing through the pain like I did, and in the same amount of time the guy is done. Gerard smiles once he hears it is done. Gerard walks up to the mirror and examines it.
“Right near my heart like you always will be” He says tracing his fingers over it. I smile and get tears of joy in my eyes.
We pay the guy and leave him a nice tip and walk outside. I walk in towards my car but am pulled back by Gerard who pulls me deep into a passionate kiss. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him back. I am floating, so happy I feel like I could burst. I start to cry tears of happiness and sadness. Happiness because I am so happy with him and sadness because he is leaving me and I can’t stand the thought. I know I am going to be with him forever.
We part from our kiss and Gerard stares down at me and wipes away my tears and wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle my head into his chest taking in his scent and enjoying every second I have with it.
“There is a bar around the corner, why don’t we go get a couple of drinks?” He asks I nod and follow him down the street and around the corner to the bar where we drink ourselves senseless celebrating our love and numbing the pain of what is it come in the next 5 days.
Sign up to rate and review this story