Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Here's One From The Heart

Old Habits

by BleedingValentine 6 reviews

“But really, if I found you in bed with Mikey, I might castrate you."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-09-18 - 2187 words - Complete

5Funny
Alright, I know this took a long time, don't bite me. I hope you enjoy it, though! I really have nothing to say here, apart from the fact that FINALLY it's the holidays. I should be updating more. I also have six more story ideas (!) but I think I will write them in the Panic! category, as well as re-writing my first fic. It just seems that there's so much less drama over there. Look for it over there later on, kay?

Have you guys heard Motley Crue's new single? It's called 'Sex'. Rather fitting for the discussion topic in this chapter ;) But seriously... it's epic. Go listen. Now. I love Motley Crue :D.

Ooh, I just remembered. Apparently danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil are moving to London. Fuck yeah. I will be in the same city as them. Booyeah ahhhhhhhhh. Ahem. Yes. Anyway... enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 6; Old Habits


“What day should I come around?” said Frank as we sat down next to each other at lunchtime. I shrugged and twisted the lid on my coffee cup around.

“Dunno, whatever’s best for you. My mum’s pretty cool, so... whenever you want,” I said.

“What, so if I wanted to come around this afternoon, I could?”

“Yeah, fine by me,” I said. I smiled inwardly; that would mean I’d get him all to myself... with Mikey, but he’d be somewhere else.

“Cool. Hang on, I’ll ask Dad,” said Frank, pulling out his phone.

“Hey guys,” said Jenna as she arrived. “How was that Drama thing?”

“It was alright, I guess. We didn’t do much, just choosing plays that we’ll be doing this term,” I said.

“Oh, nice. Who else was there?”

“Ray, for the guitar skills I guess, me, Penina, Anna, Frank, the drama nerds... Ash was there... Candace and Sapphire...”

“What? What on earth can those whores do?” asked Jenna, raising her eyebrow. I shrugged.

“They must be able to do something, or else they wouldn’t have been there,” said Frank.

“Stripping?” Jenna and Frank laughed.

“Who’s stripping?” asked Anna, dropping down from the branches above us.

“We were discussing why Candace and Sapphire were at the Drama thing today,” Frank said.

“Oh, I heard that they do some dance sort of thing.”

“Okay, I was right about the stripping,” I said. Anna grinned. Frank’s phone pinged.

“Yeah, I can come round,” he said. I smiled. Mikey, who had just popped up, looked around at us, surprised.

“What?” he asked.

“Oh, Frank’s coming over today,” I said. Mikey grinned.

“Oh, I seeeeeeee,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing,” he trilled, sitting down next to Anna. Frank looked between the two of us, confused.

“Huh?”

“I don’t know. Mikey doesn’t make much sense most of the time,” I said.

“Gee’s a flaming homosexual and hoping to get you in his bed,” said Mikey. I facepalmed.

“What?”

“My point exactly,” I said. “I said he didn’t make much sense.”

“You want me in your bed?” asked Frank, smirking. I blushed “We could arrange that.” Oh brilliant, I was about as red as a lobster. Hang on... two can play at that game. I’m good at that game.

“Oh, well everything’s worked out fine then, hasn’t it?” I said, winking. Frank pouted and fluttered his eyelashes at me. I giggled to myself, feeling my heart jump as I did stare into his eyes. Usually I would have cracked up, but just now I couldn't quite bring myself to look away. What.

“Oh god...” Mikey put his head in his hands. Jenna and Anna were both bright red and shaking, tears of laughter streaming down their face. But they weren’t making any noise. I mean, really, who laughs silently?

I gazed into Frank’s eyes for a few more moments, before he grinned at me and we both burst out laughing.

“Are you two quite finished?” asked Mikey, scowling. I grinned and nodded. Frank giggled and wiped a tear from his eye.

“Yeah, we’re done,” I said, poking my tongue out.

“Next time you want to make him feel awkward, be aware that these things tend to backfire,” said Frank.

“Why do I have to be related to you?” whined Mikey, looking at me through his fingers.

“Cos you are, bro,” I said, tossing my hair like some Loreal model. “Because I’m worth it!”

“Is everything this mad with you guys?” asked Frank.

“Pretty much. Mikey always picks on the fact that Gerard can’t see a feather boa without gay-ing up, so that’s what is good to act on the make him feel awkward,” said Jenna.

“So what, you’re the fairy godmother of the group?”

“Darling, I’m the Queen,” I said, pouting.

“None of us even know Gerard’s sexuality,” said Anna. “It’s gonna be... boa-sexual or something.”

“No, I don’t even know. All I know is that I’m completely FABULOUS!”

“Yup, there is no way you’re heterosexual,” said Frank.

“I think we established that a while ago,” said Mikey.

“But in all seriousness, the girls love that,” said Jenna.

“Well, some of the girls. Apart from the whores,” I said. “Sapphire especially thinks I’m an emo ass.”

“You’re not emo,” said Frank, frowning.

“Aww, thank you,” I said, smiling.

“I don’t get why people specifically think that because we have spiky hair, black shirts and eyeliner it makes us depressed and emo,” said Jenna. Frank nodded.

“I got kicked out of one school for fighting with the jocks, the didn’t shut up about my hair,” he said.

“So hang on, you got kicked out of one school for that, another for blowing up the toilets...” I said, counting on my fingers.

“This is my third,” said Frank, grinning.

“Oh, wow...”

“It’s not too bad, really...”

“Didn’t your parents get mad at that?”

“A little bit. I think if I got kicked out of this one, they’d probably disown me,” he said, grinning.

“Third time lucky, do you think?” asked Anna.

“Possibly. If you believe in that shit,” said Frank.

“But hey, you’ve us now!” said Jenna.

“I hate school, but we’ve got these guys.... unfortunately, that means him as well,” said Mikey, pointing at me.

“It could be a whole lot worse,” I said.

“You have a very good point.”
`
In the distance, the bell rang.

“Time to go already?”
____________________

“Why don’t you hang out with him?” asked Frank as we passed Ash in the crowded corridors.

“Who?”

“Him, Ash.”

“Oh... I don’t know, really. We’ve spoken a couple of times in lessons, but he likes to keep to himself, mostly.”

“Oh... I just thought...” Frank just shrugged, watching Ash make his way down the corridor.

“Hm?”

“No... I just wondered.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll see you at the gates after school, then?” I asked. Frank nodded.

“Sure! Have fun in torture, by the way,” he said as I stopped outside my maths classroom. I scowled and shoved him gently.

“Oh, fuck off.” Frank chuckled and walked away.

“So kind, aren’t you?” said Candace, looking up at me from her seat at the front of the classroom.

“Aren’t I allowed to say that stupid shit to my own friends?” I said, dumping my bag down in my usual seat.

“Just thought you might be a bit kinder to the people who hang out with,” she said.

“Are you even being serious?” I said, moving around to sit on the desk in front of her. “You talk shit about every single person in the school, and you’re scolding me for mucking about with my own friends?” Candace just looked up at me.

“Get back to your own table,” she said. I sighed and sat back down.
____________________

“Penina, I know what happened, just...” I sighed and put my head in my hands. Penina scowled up at me, her arms crossed.

“Just what, Gerard? I know he’s good looking and all, but would you really throw away all this for him?”

“I can dream, can’t I? And why would I throw away everything?” I asked, watching the backs of people retreating out of the building. “Penny, I know you’re worried, but I’m not going to leave you for him.”

“I’m scared, Gerard. I’ve lost Kayla, I don’t want to lose you.”

“But it wouldn’t be in the same way, would it? I’m not going to die or anything,” I said.

“But I’d still lose you.” I sighed and pulled Penina into a hug.

“I care too much about you to do that. You know that, no matter what boy or girl comes along and turns my head, you’ll always be there?”

“Promise?”

“I promise. Geez, I didn’t run when it was your own freaking brother, did I?” I said, blushing at the incident that had happened a few months back. Penina giggled.

“That was so awkward. But you were both so drunk, I’m surprised you even remembered what you did!”

“I wasn’t intending on getting that hammered, someone put something in my drink that wasn’t plain ol’ alcohol,” I said, as we began to make our way out of the building.

“Uh-huh, sure it wasn’t.”

“But you can’t really complain, all you did the next morning was laugh and show us... oh yeah, you only took fucking photos!” I said, waving my arms about. “Is Jaden even gay? Or was it some sort of magical rainbow potion that was put in our drinks?”

“I think it was the rainbow potion, I never showed you the pics of you guys in those dresses, did you?”

“Oh god...”

“Everything okay?” asked Frank, as we reached him. I just shook my head and buried my face in my hands.

“Recalling the day he fucked my brother,” said Penina. Frank’s eyes widened.

“What?!” I shouted. “I never... oh my god...”

“What’s going on?” asked Frank, his eyes twinkling.

“Please tell me that I never actually fucked Jaden, please,” I said, practically begging that it wasn’t true. Though Penina had that little glint in her eye, so she was probably messing with me.

“Well, knowing you, he was probably on top...”

“You can shut up now, I do not want to imagine this!” I said, putting my fingers in my ears.

“Gerard slept with your brother?” asked Frank.

“No, I did not! I was drunk and probably made out with him but I never fucking had sex with him!”

“Uh-huh.”

“Why are you not even freaked out? If I had caught Gee kissing my brother... I don’t have a brother...”

“If I were you, Penina, I’d be as weirded out as if I’d found Mikey kissing Frank,” I said. Frank blushed.

“What?”

“I said that’s how freaked out I would be. Oh god, now I have this mental image of you and my own brother...” I shuddered. Frank just turned even redder. Penina grinned.

“Well, I’m going to go now. I’ll let you two imagine all this weird shit. See you tomorrow!” she said, turning left and walking towards her house. Frank and I turned right, both of us still bright red.

“But really, if I found you in bed with Mikey, I might castrate you,” I said. Frank giggled.

“Dude, I’d possibly castrate myself. I don’t even fancy guys.” Oh. Ouch.

“Awww, what a pity,” I said, pouting.

“Sorry dude, I know I’m attractive!”

“I’m joking, you realize? I act camp but there’s different between that and actually gay. I think I would fancy some of the girls in this school if they weren’t either my friends or complete sluts,” I said. “There’s hardly anyone with any decency. And if I was dating like... Jenna... eurgh, that’s just weird.”

“If you say so,” said Frank.

I mentally slapped myself. I was lying now? Or was I telling the truth? I hadn’t quite figured it out yet.

Oh, I don't even know. I wanted to get something up because I felt so guilty about not posting anything, and I'm not fantastic at doing fillers. But yes, this was a bit of a filler. Apologies! More interesting stuff will be in chapters to follow.

Oh by the way, I just got a question from dancingdragon; yes, the title of this story IS from Asking Alexandria. I'm watching the BryanStars interview with AA right now xD But anyway, there's a fun fact for you guys.

So, I have this massive art project over the summer holidays, around my theme of 'apocalypse'. This is a quarter of what I've done so far for a tiny bit of it; https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557257_446412268712513_2032130807_n.jpg. It's not the best photo, it looks better in real life, trust me xD Anyway, please rate and review, guys!

BleedingValentine xx
Sign up to rate and review this story