Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Dreamer

Dreamer

by AW555 0 reviews

Kagome gets tired and needs help to get stress out. Who will be there for her? Kagome/Sesshomaru I don't own Inu yasha, the song Dreamer, or anyone in Inu Yasha.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Kagome, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-04-20 - Updated: 2005-04-20 - 977 words - Complete

-1Predictable
story

Kagome sighed as the group walked down a dirt road. Why did he have to push them so hard? They worked hard all yesterday. They had tracked down three shards, killed two demons to get them, and all they wanted was a rest. Was that so hard to ask of?

She managed to cheer herself up by looking at the scenery. That was one thing she loved about the feudal area, the scenery.



'Gazing through the window at the world outside

Wondering will mother earth survive

Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime'



Her thoughts went first to Inu Yasha. The half dog demon of her life, or so she used to think. She used to have dreams of being his mate and having his children. Now, she knew better. It didn't matter how much she loved him, he's always go back to HER. So eventually, Kagome stopped trying to earn his love and went to another.

Sesshomaru, the proud demon lord of the west. He had joined their group not long ago in an alliance. Of course, Kagome had to get Inu Yasha to agree, but at least he agreed to it in the end. Without Sesshomaru, she would have lost her mind. Many a night she stayed a wake, crying in his arms. The think that really mattered to her was that he let her.



'After all there's only just the two of us

And here we are still fighting for our lives

Watching all of history repeat itself

Time after time'



It was night time, and Inu Yasha was going to see HER. Kagome sighed and watched as he made his leave. She always acted like she was asleep. After he left, Sesshomaru opened his eyes and looked at Kagome. They both knew what this meant. It was their calling.

Every time Inu Yasha left, Sesshomaru would take her off and make her feel better. She smiled slightly at him. He nodded and helped her out of her sleeping bag quietly. They then walked towards the opposite direction that Inu Yasha went.



'I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

I'm just a dreamer
Who dreams of better days'



Kagome moaned as Sesshomaru pushed her against a tree and kissed her hungrily. She pushed her hips against his, which earned a groan from him. He kissed slowly down her neck and to her shoulder. He bit her lightly and she gasped.

He smirked against her and quickly had his pants off. Kagome quit wearing panties after the third time he had ripped them. She wrapped one leg around his waist and he pushed her skirt up. He smirked before he plunged into her hard.



'I watch the sun go down like everyone of us

I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign

A better place for those Who will come after us ...

This time'



She moaned and cried in pleasure as he pace quickened. She wrapped her other leg around him and began to meet his thrusts.

"H-harder," she gasped.

"As you wish," he replied.

He began to go faster until she came. He thrust into her two more times before he too came. They stood clutching onto each other, Sesshomaru leaning against her. Their breathing coming out in pants. He slowly pulled out of her with a groan.

"Thanks," Kagome says smiling.

"I require no thanks, just for you too go to no other when you're in need," he replies.



'I watch the sun go down like everyone of us

I'm hoping that the dawn will bring a sign

A better place for those Who will come after us ...

This time

I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away oh yeah

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days'



They go back to camp after making sure they look decent. They say not a word to each other. Kagome wished that Sesshomaru would love her. She had dreams of them being together. If only dreams were real, if only.

The next day, Inu Yasha kept looking at her. Shesshomaru seemed to be too close to her too. She gave him the 'We need to talk' look.

"Hey guys, I need to use the rest room," she tells the group while walking off into the woods.

Sango goes to follow her but Sesshomaru volunteers.

"What is it," Kagome asks as they get away from the group.

"You are pregnant with my child," he states calmly.

Her eyes widen,

"WHAT," she yells.

He covers her mouth with his hand.



'Your higher power may be God or Jesus Christ

It doesn't really matter much to me

Without each others help there ain't no hope for us

I'm living in a dream of fantasy

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

If only we could all just find serenity

It would be nice if we could live as one

When will all this anger, hate and biggotry ...

Be gone?'



"You are pregnant with my child," he restates.

He takes his hand off her mouth.

"So, does this mean I have to get rid of it," she asks sadly.

"No, I'm going to mate you," he tells her.

"M-mate me, but why," she asks.

"We have been lonely for too long. You are the one I have chosen and I know you will accept," he replies.

She nods with a very big smile.


"I would love to be your mate," she tells him.

He smiles his rare smile and they walk back hand in hand. They both smiled as they thought of what Inu Yasha's reaction would be.



'I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

Today

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days

Okay

I'm just a dreamer

Who's searching for the way

Today

I'm just a dreamer

Dreaming my life away

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah'
Sign up to rate and review this story