Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Diaries Reveal

Prologue

by anonymowriter 2 reviews

//Rydon:Joncer// What four boys write in their diaries reveals what they really think about the outside world... and the house they're stuck in.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-14 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 516 words

0Unrated
A/N: If you can guess their back stories, you get a little prize. What it is, I'm not sure yet, but don't review what you think their back stories are. Message/Contact me via my profile. Or email me, haha. Enjoy!

---
02/18

Dear Daisy,

Hi! I just got my first diary!! I’m so excited!! Sister Katherine got it for me! I’ll get to write down everything now! I’ve never gotten a present before! Jon and Spencer say they’re jealous of my diary! But I’m all excited cause I got a present.

Oh! Oh! Oh! You’re my diary! I should tell you about me! My name’s Ryan and I’m 14 years old! I live in a home with lots of other boys like me. None of us are brothers though. We live with Sister Katherine and Sister Sunshine. They’re both really nice and they treat us real nice! But there are some very quiet boys who don’t like to play. That makes me sad. I like to play! Do you like to play, diary? Oh wait, you’re a diary, you can’t play. That makes me sad. There’s one boy that I really want to play with me because he’s really nice to me. But he always stays alone by himself. I wish he’d play with me. :(

~Ryan~


Dear Journal,

I don’t know why Sister Katherine gave me this empty notebook. But she said to write down my thoughts. My name is Brendon. If you touch this, I’ll fucking kick your ass. Anyway I’m 16. I’ve been with Sister Katherine and Sister Sunshine since I was 5. I hate people, I hate this house, I hate the boys we live with. I hate the way they look at me. I want them all to get out of my face.

There’s one in particular that seems attached to me. His name is Ryan. He annoys the crap out of me, but I’m nice to him because I figure that’ll get him out of my face. But it seems to do the exact opposite. If he doesn’t soon, I will snap. Me snapping is always really bad. He doesn’t want me to snap…

~Brendon~


Dear Diary,

Uh… I’m not much of a writer. I don’t really know how to write. But uh… My name’s Spencer? Sister Katherine gave me this diary… journal… thing… I was jealous when Ryan got one, but then she gave me one and I didn’t really care. But she told us to write… And I… uh… yeah, so I’m writing. I’m 17. Yeah.

~Spencer~


Yo, my name’s Jon. I’m 17. Been here since I was 6. Love the place, hate the sisters. What more do you want from me?

~Jon~

---

A/N: I used to keep a diary and I have always wanted to do a story that was ALL diary entries, so yeah, this will be fun. :P I'm changing it to THREE reviews gets an update.
Sign up to rate and review this story