Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to Lakeview School For The Insane

Chemistry and Rebecca Black

by CyanideSuicide 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 493 words

1Exciting



Mazy’s POV

First period was boring like usual and I found myself missing playing with Bandit and Gerard. A shrill ring interrupted my thoughts, time for chemistry I swear whoever made this school was high while doing so. I’m not even going to lie I’m a little bit of a pyromaniac but I’ve got some control over it. Of coarse I just had to have this class alone. I walked out of the front office and started towards the chem lab when I ran into Frank.
“Hey Mazy err do you have chemistry next” He asked. I just nodded and gestured for him to follow me as I continued to the lab. We walked in and the teacher Mr. Bratz told Frank to sit wherever he wanted to and I just took my customary seat in the front of the class. I don’t normally sit in the front but Mr. B was a nice teacher and knew sign language.
“Is this seat taken?” Frank asked. Hmm I wonder what happened to his hyper attitude I thought to myself. I shook my head as he sat down.
“Class since I’m not in the mood to grade anything today. Free day” Mr. B said to the whole class and everyone just started talking to each other. Frank and I sat in silence for a few minutes before Mr. B decided we weren’t being social enough and started talking to us about how we should be able to go back into the lab tomorrow because at the beginning of the year me and some of the other pyros blew it up during an experiment. After a while they fell into silence because I don’t talk.
“Mazy?” Frank asked. I looked up at him expectantly waiting for him to say something.
“Could you teach me sign language?” He asked and I nodded my head. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote for him to come over after school to my room so I could teach him.
“Ok I’ll be there” He said just before the bell rang signaling the end of the period. Frank and I walked to the lunch room and met everyone outside the doors.
“How has your guys classes been?” Mattie asked.
“I had first period therapy so that was interesting but second period chem was fun.” Frank said.
“I had library aid and therapy, it was okay” Gerard said.
“I had crafts and math?” Ray said.
“Me too” Mikey and Bob said.
“You guys got stuck in overflow classes” Matt said.
“Lunch Time!” Pandora said then proceeded to dance.
“It’s Friday whaaaaa who fucked with my Ipod and put Rebecca black on it.” Pandora said and I smirked.
‘Thats what you get for spilling coffee on my guitar’ I signed.
“Hmp I’ll get you back later. Green Day time. Don’t wanna be an american idiot.” She burst out singing.
Sign up to rate and review this story