Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Kill Tonight

This Is How I Disappear

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 3 reviews

And I would start by finding Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 1360 words - Complete

1Exciting
On Tuesday I spent the whole day in the training room. I was trying to blow off some steam before hunting with Pete that night. I was sure that I was forgetting something but decided that if I had forgotten about it then it couldn’t have been that important.

When the sun started to set I washed up and met Pete outside. We were both wearing clothes to lure the vamps to us and fake teeth. They usually couldn’t tell the difference between us and the real thing. I smiled and high-fived him.

“You ready to kill some bloodsuckers?” he shouted enthusiastically.

I laughed. “You bet your ass I am!” He ran off, me chasing after him, the two of us laughing hysterically.

After the night was over and we had gotten a fair few vamps, we returned to the warehouse. Our clothes were spattered with blood and all I wanted to do was take a nice, hot shower. When I walked inside and past the meeting room I saw everyone, save for Mikey and Jo, sitting at the table, whispering to each other. Patrick looked particularly upset about something but I told myself it could wait until after the shower.

They all looked up as I walked by, worry laced into every one of their features. “I’ll just go take a quick shower and I’ll be right down, you all look like you wanna talk about something.”

Patrick nodded his head, avoiding my eyes. I raised an eyebrow and walked quickly to the shower. I stayed in for maybe five minutes, long enough to wash the blood and sweat off of me and out of my hair. I put on a pair of sweats, wrapped a towel around my head, and walked back to the meeting room.

When I got there Pete grabbed hold of my arms and I sighed. “I’m not gonna like what you guys have to say am I?” I looked around the room at everyone. They all had the same expression on their faces. A look of worry but mixed with something else; fear. “What happened?”

Everyone’s head swiveled to where Patrick sat. He sighed and stood up, rubbing a hand through his hair. “So, you know how we were supposed to go down to Ryan’s tonight…” His voice trailed off and I mentally slapped myself. That’s what I had been forgetting!

“Shit, I’m sorry Trick. I didn’t mean to forget,” I said, hoping this was all that had happened.

“Right, well, I uh…I went looking for you but I couldn’t find you…I guess you had already gone off with Pete or something but,” his voice started speeding up, “I found Jo.” I clenched my jaw already knowing where this was headed. “So, I figured, since she’s your twin Ryan would never know the difference…”

I took a deep breath. “What. Happened. To. Jo?” I asked through gritted teeth.

He still wasn’t meeting my eyes. “While we were there, there was an ambush. I guess the other vampires found out where Ryan was hiding and I got knocked out. When I woke up Jo and Ryan were both gone…”

I was speechless. My first instinct was to strangle Patrick but I knew I would hate myself for it later. It really was a good thing that Pete was holding me otherwise I would have murdered Patrick. He lost my sister, the person I cared about most. I closed my eyes; I couldn’t stand the sight of him.

“Say something Jack…” It was Gee who had spoken up.

“How could you?” I snarled addressing Patrick.

“Jack, you need to believe me. I am so sorry—”

“I’m going to make you sorry!” I shouted, interrupting him. “I can’t believe this Patrick! I can’t believe you!” I lifted my leg to stomp on Pete’s foot to let me go but Brendon was there in a flash holding my legs. I thrashed about trying to get them to relinquish their hold but nothing helped. “Let go of me!” I screamed. The two carried me out and to the training room.

Pete closed the door and locked it. He stood in front of it, blocking me from leaving. “Just blow off your steam Jack.” I turned from him, anger in my eyes.

I stood in front of the punching bag and began hitting it as hard as I could. I imagined it was Patrick’s stupid face. How could he have been so stupid! I sent a kick. How could he have been so careless! Jab after jab. How could he have been so irresponsible! Another kick. How could I have been so stupid? I forbade Pete from training her; I wouldn’t listen to Gerard when he said she should learn even though I knew he was right; I was the one sheltering her.

I started shaking. It was my fault, it was all my fault! I refused to let her learn and I had forgotten about the testing on Ryan today. Now she was in the hands of those filthy bloodsuckers, all because I screwed up. I felt a tear slip down my cheek and I ran. I pushed past Pete and unlocked the door. I ran to the roof and sat down shaking. The tears were coming hot and fast. All I wanted was for Jo to be ok.

I heard footsteps walking towards me. “Go away!” I shouted at the approaching figure.

He didn’t listen, just sat down next to me. I felt Gerard’s calm atmosphere as he sat down and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him and continued crying. He started smoothing down my hair in a soothing manner, shushing me.

“We’ll find her Jack. She’ll be fine, I promise.” He was trying to comfort me but it wouldn’t work.

“You shouldn’t m-make promises you c-can’t keep, Gee,” I stuttered out.

He grabbed my face and stared at me. “Don’t you dare say that. We will find Jo; we will get her back. Don’t give up hope.”

I nodded my head, knowing he was right. I could either sit here moping and feeling sorry for myself, or I could actually take action and do something. I would do whatever it took to get Jo back.

And I would start by finding Ryan.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I'm evil. >:) Will they get Jo back? Will they find Ryan? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW! No but seriously this was one of my favorite chapters to write and I just couldn't keep it from you guys for another week. You love my impatience don't you? haha Rate and review my loves!
Also I would like to give a super huge thank you to the only two who have been reviewing (and possibly the only two reading) atomickilljoy and Paranoia_Destroya109. You guys are totally rad, just sayin. Seriously though. I really appreciate that you guys take the time to review this story. I literally cannot thank you enough!
And last thing before I go! I have created a survey for the sequel to this story! Remember how I told you all I was working on one? Well I'd really like to know what you all would like to see in it. (It's literally like two questions because that's all I really needed help with haha.) I already have the plot (sort-of) planned out I just you know, want to know what you guys think, so here's the link! WHY DO I RHYME? Sorry I had chocolate (and I'm super excited for my William Beckett poster to come in...) Ok link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CHWDH8G
This has been my longest Author's note yet...OH YEAH! Something else I had to tell you all! I've been working on this AWESOME story with three other FANTABULOUS writers and we've finally started posting it! Here's a link if you wanna check it out! http://www.ficwad.com/story/196600
Ok now I'm really done. Adios my lovely readers and stay lovely!
Sign up to rate and review this story