Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

Hot and Cold

by Blackdagonmaster

A male trainer is nursed back to health by a gym leader.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 3478 words - Complete

?Blocked
My name is Brody. I'm a Pokemon Trainer. I'm 16 years old and have traveling around the Sinnoh region, expanding my horizons. I've been through the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn regions and this is the next logical step. All of the trainers and Gym Leaders I've face were amazing, but truly the most stunning thing that happened to me wasn't a battle of any kind whatsoever. I should probably start at my arrival in Sinnoh.

Every time I arrived at a new region, I caught new Pokemon to accompany me on my journey. Through my travels in the Sinnoh region, my team consisted of Luxray, Roserade, Alakazam, Gastrodon, Lucario, and Staraptor. I defeated Byron at the Canalave Gym. “My boy,” Byron cried when our battle came to an end. “I haven't had a battle like that in a long time!” I bowed my head in respect. “Nor have I sir,” I responded.

“You have the makings of a true champion, kid!” he said, clapping me on the back. I buckled slightly from the force of it. “Thank you sir,” I said, rubbing my back. “Where are you headed off to next?” he asked me. I took out my Sinnoh guidebook to locate the next gym. “Snowpoint Gym,” I replied. “Do you know how to get there?” Byron thought for a moment. “I think the fastest way to Snowpoint is through Mt. Coronet. There is a cave entrance on Route 207 that will lead you to a lower passage if you have Strength and Rock Smash. You'll need Defog in the lower level and you'll find yourself at route 216 at the exit.”

I smiled and thanked him again. He called to me as I left the gym. “Bit under dressed don't you think?” he shouted. “What?” I asked as I turned around. He chuckled as he walked up to me, so as not to shout. “It gets a bit snowy on Routes 216 and 217.” I shrugged. “It's alright,” I replied. “I brought a sweater.” I waved good-bye, and made my way to the mountain.

With the aid of my Pokemon, I made my way into the underground passage of the mountain. It started to get a little cool so I unpacked my sweater and put it on over my t-shirt. I traveled the passage until it led me up to an area of the cave that was a bit brighter and a bit colder. I made my way to the mouth of the cave. I could see my breath in the air in front of me. I stepped out and was temporarily blinded. The light of the sun and the white of the snow was too much for me. After several moments of blinking and waiting for the spots in my vision to go away, I made my way through the snow.

I was under dressed at best. My feet were getting soaked through my sneakers. My face was red and the air hurt it. I couldn't move my hands very well. I did not anticipate harsh cold weather when I arrived in Sinnoh. My sweater wasn't nearly thick enough to protect me. It didn't even have a hood. As I walked on, the wind lessened. I saw a sign saying that Snowpoint wasn't much farther. I sniffed. My nose was beginning to run. Oh great, I thought. I'm getting a cold.


As I cleared some pine trees I saw buildings up ahead. I ran towards them and saw a sign that read: Snowpoint City. As I walked through the the town, I gave my Pokemon potions to replenish their strength. I didn't want to stop at the Pokemon Center. I just wanted to battle the Gym Leader and get out of this frigid place. I walked up to the gym and opened the door. I was shocked. The gym was just as cold as it was outside. Maybe even colder. Snow and ice everywhere. I was shivering profusely. I tried to rub my arms to warm them up.

“Can I help you?” I heard a woman's voice say. I turned around and saw the source of the voice. A woman walked up to me. She had black hair that was in a large braid on either side of her head. There were blue diamond barrettes on the sides of her face. She wore a long sleeved white collared shirt with what looked like a blue tie and a short brown skirt. A blue sweater was tied around her waist. She had blue and white striped socks and brown shoes. She looked beautiful but didn't have time to admire her. I wanted to battle.

“M-m-my n-name is B-Brody,” I stammered through chattering teeth. “I've c-come for a g-gym battle.” She looked at me like I was crazy. “You look like you can barely stand,” she said to me. “I'm f-fine,” I said trying to brush her off. I sneezed. Repeatedly. She put her arm around me. “Come on,” she said, leading me to a different room. “You are in no condition to fight the gym leader.” She opened the door and walked me into what I think was a living room of some kind. There was a roaring fire in the fireplace and a large comfy looking chair in front of it.

“Sit down over there,” she said, pointing at the chair. I obliged and leaned in as close as I could to the fire. She went over to a cabinet and pulled out an electric foot warmer.. She put it in a sink and filled it with hot water. I watched her pull a coffee mug out of the same cabinet and set it down on the counter. She stood at a stove, stirring something in a pot. Something that smelled delicious. After she stirred the pot for a while, she came back to me with an electric blanket and draped it over my shoulders. The warmth was bliss. She poured some of the contents from the pot into the mug and gave it to me. Hot chocolate. As I took a small sip, the heat of the drink warmed me right to the bone. She was coming back a third time with the foot warmer and set it down by my feet.

“Thank you so much,” I said after I sipped some more cocoa. She knelt at my feet and started taking off my wet shoes and socks. “My name is Candice,” she said, pulling off one of my socks and putting my foot in the small tub. “I'm the leader of this gym.” I sputtered on a mouthful of cocoa. “You're the Gym Leader?” I asked. She looked up at me as she placed my other foot inside the foot warmer.

“Is that hard to believe?” Candice asked with an eyebrow raised. “No, that's not what I meant,” I responded trying to savemy own skin. “Did you think that Gym Leaders were only concerned about battling and nothing else?” I tried to think of a response. “A little,” I replied, sheepishly. “I didn't think you would take care of a complete stranger like this.” She smiled at me. “Well I couldn't let you get sick. It would be irresponsible of me as a human being.”
I sipped my cocoa and nodded in agreement. “Well, I know I said it already, but thank you.” Candice smiled warmly and replied, “You're welcome.” She got up and walked back to the stove to pour herself some hot chocolate. She pulled up another chair and sat beside me. For a few minutes we just sat staring at the fire. Candice broke the silence. “What brings you up this far?”

“Well,” I began. “I've been traveling for the last three years around the other regions. I have to admit that when I came to Sinnoh I had no idea there was a city in the mountains. I didn't pack enough warm clothing for the trip. Hindsight. What a bitch.” Candice giggled at my comment. “No other region has big mountains like this, so I was totally unprepared.” I downed the rest of my hot chocolate and wrapped the blanket around myself tighter.

“Why didn't you stop at the Pokemon Center before you came to the gym?” Candice asked me. I shrugged. “I just wanted to get my battle over with so I could get back down the mountain.” She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “I know,” I said. “I was being impatient. I should have taken care of myself better.” I sneezed and blew my nose with a nearby tissue. Candice looked over at the clock on the wall. “It's getting late,” she said. “You should lie down and get some rest.” She motioned at a bed in the adjacent room. I shook my head. “I don't want to put you out, Candice. You've been more than gracious helping me out as it is.” She helped me out of the chair and said, “Nonsense, Brody. You need to sleep. If only for a short while. Besides, don't worry about me. I've got to clean the dishes and I have a few bits of paperwork to take care of before I turn in anyway.”

I couldn't thank this woman enough. Candice opened her private quarters to a helpless teenager and it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me. I climbed into the bed and she pulled the thick blanket over me. I half expected her to give me a good-night kiss, but no dice. She left the room and turned off the light. As I started to fall asleep, I heard the sound of dishes clinking together and of rushing water...

I had a strange dream. A woman in a flowy white dress was floating towards me. I couldn't see her face clearly at first. I could feel a face, but I couldn't distinguish it. She drifted towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me. I kissed her back and as I kissed her, her dress melted away revealing her naked body underneath. She broke the kiss and pulled back the blanket. I noticed that I too was naked. She reached down with one hand started rubbing me... down there. It felt so good. She drifted downwards and I felt her place her lips around my penis and started sucking on it. My eyes rolled back in my head as her head moved up and down. Her face became slightly clearer as she did this. I could make out black hair and small patches of blue in it. As she continued sucking me off, the face grew clearer. Her dress on the floor morphed into a white shirt, brown shorts, and a blue sweater. I was feeling a buildup of pressure. My eyes started twitching as my hips raised off the bed slightly. As I came, I made out perfectly the image of Candice smiling at me, cum dribbling out of her lips. Then I woke up.

I looked down. The blanket was down at my knees and I was naked from the waist down. I was also holding my penis, which had become flaccid after shooting cum all over my stomach. I was also out of breath. I looked up and all the color drained from my face. Candice was staring at me from her desk. She looked just as shocked as I was. She froze as she noticed me looking at her. Her hair looked disheveled. Her hand was cupping one of her breasts and her other hand was underneath her desk. I think she was fingering herself. I got out of bed as quick as I could. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I have never been more embarrassed in my life. I've also never been more turned on in my life. But I was more embarrassed. I grabbed a washcloth and began cleaning my stomach off. There was a knock on the door.

“Brody?” I heard Candice call. “Go away!” I cried. She opened the door anyway. I should have locked the damn thing. I sat on the toilet with a sheepish look on my face. “How much did you see?” I asked her. She blushed. “All of it,” she mumbled. My eyes widened. “What happened?” I asked. She took a deep breath before answering my question. “Well,” she began. “When I finished the dishes, you were fast asleep. I sat at my desk to fill out some paperwork regarding some of the gym's finances. As I was filling out the form for the electricity bill, I heard a noise coming from your side of the room. I looked up and saw you had the blanket down at your knees and you were masturbating in your sleep. I was shocked and honestly, a little angry and was about to wake you up. Then I heard you say my name. Well, moaned it is more accurate. You said, 'Oh suck on it Candice.' I sat at my desk watching you and my hand started moving down my waist to my pussy. It was wet and I began to touch it lightly through my underwear. I started grabbing my breasts and then you woke up and saw me.” I had a boner again. I think she could tell.

“You need to get cleaned up,” Candice said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She walked over to the shower and turned it on. I gulped. She took off her clothing revealing her body to me. Her nice firm breasts. Not too big, but not too small. Her pink nipples fully erect from arousal. Her patch of black hair above her vagina. She had a nice ass too. She turned to walk into the shower and gave me an inviting look. I started shivering where I sat. I looked around, even though I knew we were alone. I disrobed as well and climbed into the shower with Candice. She stood in front of me, the water streaming down her hair and face. “Hi,” I said nervously. “Hi,” she replied seductively. She leaned in closer to me and kissed me full on the mouth. I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

Candice wrapped her arms around me and held me close to her. I had my arms at my side. I was way too nervous. She pulled back from the kiss. “You can touch me if you want,” she said. I nodded. “I know,” I replied. “It's just that... Well... I'm nervous.” She looked at me quizzically. “Why are you nervous Brody?” she asked me. A lump formed in my throat. “I'm still a... a virgin,” I said quietly. She gave me a kind and loving smile. “It'll be fine. I won't do anything you don't want me to do.” I nodded and put my shaking hand on her breast. It was soft and yet firm at the same time. I quivered where I stood. It was the first time I touched a woman's breast. I started kneading it in my hand. She leaned her head back as I squeezed her breast and I knew I was doing something right.

“Would you suck on my nipple, please?” Candice asked. I nodded. Why was my mouth so dry. I crouched a bit and brought her breast to my mouth. I sucked on her nipple and she began moaning. I accidentally flicked it with my tongue and that seemed to make her moan louder. So I continued to run my tongue over it while I sucked. I got an idea and took hold of her other breast with my hand. She started to back up slightly, so I followed. She needed to prop herself up against the shower wall. Her legs were shaking. The water from the shower head was raining on my head and shoulders.

“Okay,” Candice panted. “Stop, please.” I backed off immediately, thinking I had done something wrong. She saw it on my face. “No,no,” she said, putting a hand on my shoulder. “You were doing great Brody. I just wanted to please you now.” My eyebrows disappeared into my hairline. “Okay,” I squeaked. She got down on her knees and put her face down in front of my crotch. I remembered my dream and she began sucking my dick. It felt so much better than my dream. I grabbed onto the back of her head as she moved it back and forth. She wrapped her tongue around the shaft as she held it in her mouth. The flicked the tip of it causing my leg to spasm and my breathing to quicken. I started moaning. “Oh, God!” I cried. “I'm cumming!” Candice took it out of her mouth and jerked it quickly. I felt the pressure buildup again and with a cry of pleasure, I shot my load all over her face and hair. Some of it dribbled onto her breasts. I sat down on the shower floor, my whole body twitching. Candice was cleaning my semen off of her person.

She turned the water off and looked at me. “How do you feel?” she asked. “Fluh... meh... hoo,” I think were my exact words. She giggled and helped me to my feet. She led me back to the bed and got under the blanket with me. “Wow. That was just... Wow.” I was slightly more coherent now. Only slightly. Candice snuggled up to me and put her arm across my bare chest. I could feel myself getting another erection, but it wasn't hard enough yet. “Would you like to touch me some more?” she asked. I nodded. She took my hand and moved it down her waist to her privates. I started breathing heavily again. “Just stroke it with your finger like this,” she said as she demonstrated. I did as she instructed and she began moaning almost immediately.

I was rubbing her clit and I could feel her muscles twitching as I rubbed her. “Here,” Candice said, grabbing me. “Move towards the end of the bed. It'll be easier for you.” I moved down lover and continued to finger her. She was right. Not only was it easier for me, but it was driving her crazy. “Put it in,” she moaned. I could only assume she meant my finger. It was warm and wet. I could feel her muscles contract every time she convulsed on the bed. A thought entered my head: what if I used two fingers? I inserted another finger into her pussy and the response was astounding. She gasped. She probably didn't expect me to put in a second finger. “Oh God!” she cried out. Her muscles tightened and she became wetter all of a sudden. I think she had an orgasm.

Candice sat up and grabbed me, throwing me down on the bed on my back. She started stroking my cock until it was hard enough. “Are you ready?” she asked. I looked at her and replied, “Yes, I am.” She straddled me and sat down, my cock forcing its way inside of her. It felt much better than her mouth. She started rocking back and forth slightly to get a feel for it. Then she started to bounce up and down on me. I could see my shaft sticking straight up every time she bounced. I instinctively grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed. Candice bent over, supporting her weight by her hands on the bed, allowing me to thrust with her movements. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. And I got a blowjob not more than twenty minutes ago. Soon I felt the familiar sensation of a pressure buildup. “I think I'm going to cum!” I cried. Candice bounced faster, causing my eyes to roll back. And then I felt it. Every time my cum shot out, my body would spasm. She came as well and collapsed on my body, breathing long drawn out breaths.

I think she said something to me afterward, but I was too elated to be in any kind of coherent state. After we had both calmed down. She looked at me. Her eyes were the same shade of brown as mine. “You know I'm not going to go easy on you tomorrow,” she said. I nodded. “I know.” She looked down as if trying to word her next statement correctly. “But after you challenge the Elite Four,” she said, a little nervously, “Don't be a stranger.” I smiled in response. “I wouldn't dream about leaving you for good.” I gave her a kiss and we lay together, under the blanket. “One thing though,” she added before we fell asleep. “What?” I asked. She blushed before she answered. “Bring heavy winter clothing.” I laughed and we fell asleep in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story