Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where you want to Be

Months later in Good Ol' California

by Lauren-elizabeth 0 reviews

Frank gets back from tour again...Grace sees him for the first time in three long months...JiangLi and Julie raid their house and never go home...now that Frank is home..then Grace and him have tim...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 1203 words

0Unrated
Three months later....in good ol' california

There was absolutely nothing on the TV at 11:00 in the afternoon, and flipping through the channels wasn't that fun either. See, today was the day Frank's supposed to be home along with Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray. He'd been gone for about 3 months and I was stuck here with Rev, our new puppy, and work. I had waited since the day the bus pulled out of the driveway for him to come home. All the nights eating supper alone, having Julie and JiangLi over too often, sleeping in the same un-made bed for almost 90 days was really boring.

Finally came 12:00, he was supposed to arrive any minute now. Good thing I took my shower, put deodorant on, and my sexiest new clothes and underwear on or he might as well have walked back to Japan.
The doorbell rang and JiangLi answered it ( She and Julie are ALWAYS here practically ).
" JiangLi? What are you doing here? Julie? You too? Where is Grace? Do not tell me you guys broke into my house!" Frank sighed as he dropped his bags onto the floor.
" Frankie-boy you're home! We missed you so much, and we've been waiting up for you all day!" JiangLi exclaimed as she hugged him.
" Where is my girlfriend?!" Frank demanded to know.
" Hold on wait a sec..... I'll get her," Julie grumbled, " Grace..... get down here!!!" Julie yelled.

I hurried down the stairs. " Is he here yet? I told you not to call me down here unless he's here. Not even if it's the hot delivery guy from the Greek's Pizzeria down the street," I grumbled clasping my black studded belt.
" It's a good thing he's really, really hot then. Cause the delivery guy's here, and he wants to take your order," JiangLi laughed.

I trudged downstairs even further. That's when it hit me, and I saw his beautiful face for the first time in almost 3 months. I ran down the rest of the stairs and jumped into his arms, and kissed him just when the moment was perfect. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he spun me around once or twice.
" Baby! You're here! I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you so much....! Look at you, your hair got cut, new colored contacts, everything! Baby, I love you so much!" I exclaimed as I kissed him softly on the lips.
" I missed you too sweetie! Look at you, you look so different. New highlights, clothes..." He looked down my shirt.
" Baby..... We can't have sex right in the middle of the landing while they're here too.." I whined.
" New Lingerie..... a new tan..... what else is new?" He laughed softly as he kissed my lips gently.
" Hold on.....," Frank said to me as he put me down, " JiangLi, Julie get out so we can do....." Frank started.
" We were gonna be gone as soon as we visited, but since you two can't wait to do your thing, Julie and I'll go get coffee at the Starbucks. So ummm.... nice seeing you Frankie and see you later girlfriend. I'll call you later Grace. Bye," JiangLi said as she hugged and kissed me on the cheek, and hugged Frank tightly, as did Julie.
" Thanks for coming over guys, see you later!" I exclaimed from the front porch.

We stepped back into the house, and Frank pulled me into his arms. " I missed you so much Gracie. I missed having dinner with you every night, sitting on the floor together reading the paper and having coffee together, going to bed with you each night, and smelling your scent. I missed you so much, I missed making love to you, I missed every.." I put my finger on Frank's lips to silence him.
" I missed you too sweetie...... now where were we," I questioned as I slipped my arms around his neck, and smiled into his big puppy dog eyes. " Oh yeah, I think I remember now, weren't we right about here?" I asked as I kissed him intimately.
" See I thought that we were farther than that, I thought we were already down the hall, and up against the bedroom door." Frank whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck gently.
" Then why are we still in here?" I asked as I lead him to the bedroom.







" I want you so bad Frank... I want you now!" I exclaimed as he rubbed and licked me down.
" Don't you dare not now.... I want you too Baby." I said as I reached into his boxers and pulled them off. He moaned with pleasure.

I reached over to the bed side night stand, and removed a self heating pleasure prophylactic [ a condom you slowasses ].
" Are we going to need this tonight Baby, or are we even ready to go without one?" I questioned.
" I thought that you wanted a baby," Frank said as he sat up and pulled the covers over us. " Grace, what do you really want for us? Do you want this baby or not?"
" Yes...yeah of course I do," I smiled as I threw the condom on the floor near the desk.
" I love you Grace," Frank grinned as he towered over me.
" I love you too Frankie."

He pulled off my pants, slowly but surely he got them off with ease. He discovered what I had been wearing underneath all along Victoria Secret was the best store any girl/woman could discover, I swear.
" Hmm Victoria Secret Summer Catalog page 62.... very nice." Frank pointed out.
I smiled as I turned us over, now being on top of him. " You naughty, naughty boy. Looks like you need some discipline." I kissed his neck, and down to his collarbone.

I reached down to the hem of his shirt and slowly went up his shirt unbuttoning each button as he got more aroused. He wanted this almost more than I did. He took the rest off then, turned us over. He kissed my collarbone then, down to my belly button. I got goose bumps just by this and arched, letting him unsnap my bra, and threw it in the general direction of the desk. He quickly went to my breasts, licking them gently and teasingly with his tongue, but quickly gave up and rubbed my nipples until they were hard. I moaned with pleasure, but nothing like when he slipped into my lacy boy shorts. He was feeling me up, and it felt so good. At the same time I could feel his maturating erection against me, so my inner Devil came out.
" Fuck me Frank, I want you inside of me now! I want to ride you all night long, I want to feel your salty come inside of me NOW!" I yelped as fast as he went in.
" Bay-Bee.... I want you so bad...... Oh God Grace......ride me hard and fast!" Frank exclaimed as he fingered my button.
" Faster Frank..... Faster! You're so fucking big....so big!" I screamed as I thought I was going to reach my orgasm. " Frankie, baby, I'm gonna come right.....," and he collapsed right on top of me right after I reached my point.
Sign up to rate and review this story