Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where you want to Be

chapter 11

by Lauren-elizabeth 1 review

Same tour different people and faces...more surprises

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 746 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11...


Almost 5 months had gone by and life was on the good side. My stomach was gradually growing a bump, and Frank was especially protective. Especially when those other band members of all the different bands we'd tour with hit on me...not knowing that Frank and I were together....Oops...

Matt(FFTL): So do you think we could go out to eat together...later?

Grace: Ahh...sorry Matt but no can do I gotta make sure merch is in stock...all 5 of you guys' bands' merch....

Matt: So maybe tomorrow?

Grace: No Matt. Sorry

Matt: Can't we talk this out?

Frank: Matt she's saying beat it...and next time you hit on my girl....I'll shove what you got (if you know what I mean) so far up that ass of yours you can't even breathe...get outta here

"Sorry baby, did he hurt you or anything? I was over there talking and hangin out with Jeph...and he was like 'Frankie, go save your girl..' " Frank said as he seemed very aggravated.
"Don't worry Frankie, I was gonna go and see how long I could keep him practically begging me to go out with him. FFTL knows I'm hands off...in fact pretty much all these bands...go by Mister Gerard Way's rule. 'Keep the damn hands off the pregnant girlfriends...or you will get beat up by their overprotective boyfriends...you too Bert!' Need I quote his words again?" she asks.
Frank chuckles and replies, " Sorry, but I don't want you to get hurt. Maybe I'll have to ask someone to put you backstage or at the sound booth so you don't get shoved around or mulled by fans...crazy fans...really crazy drunk high off their ass fans..."
" You are so god dammed overprotective Frank Anthony Iero! I hate this! I can take care of myself..you know I can get myself out of a moshpit more than any other pregnant woman can... . Why do you have to be like this?" Grace retorted.
" Being like what?! I'm trying to look out for my girl, and all you can say that I'm too overprotective about both of you? I just want you guys to be safe." Frankie shot back and put a gentle hand on her stomach.
" You are so gosh darn cute Iero, you know that? I love you baby.." Grace leaned against the wall of the arena.
Frank leaned against her on the wall, their foreheads pressed together, they both were smiling... and giving each other tiny kisses from, and had their arms wrapped around each other lovingly.
" Look at what we have here!" said Ali, rubbing her pregnant stomach, as she and Ray rushed up hand in hand to greet both of them.
" Hey girlie. How are you feeling? Tired yet?" Grace asked.
" Oh my gosh yes.. We had a doctor's appointment today, and I was so groggy. But the baby's getting bigger by the day. I've gained too much...that baby's gained a lot." Ali said as she was smoothing out her maternity summery smock, and patting her huge stomach gently.
" I keep telling you it's a boy, Ali. She thinks it's a girl." Ray replied.
" You don't know the sex of the baby yet?" Frank asked.
" Who was on top Ray?" Grace laughed.
"I was..why?"Ali asked.
" Rumor has it that if he was on top it's a boy. If you were on top it is a girl. That's just me." Grace replied back.
"Really? Just as I suspected. Ha! In your cute pitiful face Ray! I win! I hope this thing is true!" Ali laughed. Ray smiled and put his hands around her.
" Ali, sorry sweetheart, but it's just a myth...oh and Gerard wanted me to tell you,Frank, that we're getting ready for a sound check in 3 hours with Thrice, Thursday, the Used, FOB, FFTL, UnderOath, Circa Survive, and a static lullaby. We're running all the bands non-stop for tomorrow." Ray said with excitement.
" I don't know about you guys, but I am almost 5 and a half months pregnant, and tired. I'm going to lay down," Grace replied with a yawn.
" C'mon hun, let's get back to the bus and take a nap before the sound check. I'll go with you, just to make sure you're okay." Frankie put an arm around Grace's waist and escorted her back to the bus.
" A nap sounds nice...Grace! Wait up! I'm coming with you!" Ali yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story