Categories > Movies > Mean Girls

Mean Girls 2

by writerboy212 0 reviews

10 years later! The girls are out of college! Starting their lives when they all reunite in one place at the same time! Join the Mean Girls' crew as they ignite,drama,gossip and comedy for the 2nd ...

Category: Mean Girls - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 172 words

0Unrated
Hey it's Katie! I'm sure you remember me! Well last time we met girl world was at peace! All the plastics including myself broke up! We joined our own cliques and we lived the rest of our high school lives happily! We all graduated from college! I went to Northwestern with Aaron! After college we started dating and now were engaged! We're all friends on FacePage and everyone congratulated me except for Regina! What a bitch right? Well I just forgot about it! Incase your wondering Janice and Kevin "Badass MC" G. got married last year and they have 1 kid...Damian got married to Mr.Duvall from school! I know it sounds crazy but they are together Mr.Duvall came out of the closet the day of graduation and Damian asked him out and guess what Mr.Duvall resigned so they could be together! I'm sure you wanna hear about the other girls like Gretchen,Karen and Regina! Let's move on with the story because let me tell you it's just beginning!
Sign up to rate and review this story