Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

We Just Want Some Girls

by princeyukisohma 2 reviews

Kid Fic, oneshot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 962 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I want a girl with nice eyes!”

“A cute laugh!”

“I want one that can make me cookies!”

“I want a girl who likes hugs, like me!”

“What about you Gerard?”

The young boy known as Gerard made a thinking noise while he rubbed his chin. “I want.. A girl who can. Uh- I want a girl who can do all that stuff and smell really good at the same time. Yep.” Gerard said finishing with a nod.

“Woah- Yeah! Yeah! That would be so cool!”

Gerard smiled feeling smart for impressing all his friends, well his boy friends. (Not boyfriends. Boys that are friends. Psh.)

“I wonder where we can find someone like that.” Bob said with a sigh as he fantasized about his dream girl making him cookies.

“I want a girl with hair like Ray!” Mikey yelled hugging his best friend.

“I said stop playing with my hair!” Ray said blushing while he pushed Mikey off him.

“Mikey why don’t you just stop looking for a girl and just date Ray!" Bob said “Less competition that way.”

“Oh yeah, Ray does have really nice eyes.” Mikey said looking Ray in the eyes making him blush even harder. “Okay! I’ll take him!”

“You can’t just take me!”

“Uh then- Can I have you Ray?” Mikey said with his million dollar smile.

“O-okay, fine, but I won’t enjoy it.” Ray said crossing his arms.

“Whatever you say Ray.” Replied Mikey before pulling his Ray into another hug.


-

“Okay class, we’ll be having a new student today- be nice okay?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

It was like any other Wednesday. Gerard made it a point to dress his best on Wednesdays because it was his favorite day. He liked it ‘cause he was the only one who spelt it right the first time.

“I hope the new kid’s a girl!” Mikey said fixing his hair with his tiny fingers.

“Maybe she’ll bring cookies!” Bob said throwing his hands in the air.

“Or maybe it’s a boy.” Ray said with a frown.

“Don’t be a buzz kill!” Gerard said sticking his tongue out at Ray

“What does that even mean!?” Ray yelled making a face.

“I don’t have any idea, but they say it on the television.”

And with that the small group of boys burst out laughing.


-

The pale blue door opened and showed a little child clinging onto a leg of what seem to be the mother. The woman beckons the teacher, Ms. Salpeter, over and talks to her before ripping the child from her leg and walking away.

“Hey Bob, look it’s the new kid.” Gerard said tilting his head to the side.

“She looks pretty.”

Bob and Gerard take a moment to stare at her. All the two boys could see was her back. Brown hair and white skin. Before Bob could say anything Gerard stood up and yelled ‘Dibs!’ while pointing at the girl getting the attention of his group of friends.

“Gerard, you know that’s cheating right?” Bob said pouting.

“The next one can be all yours man.” The boy said with a wink before jumping off his chair and running to Ms. Salpeter and the new kid.

“Gerard! Thank god! Here. Be nice and make him feel at home. Okay sweetie? Can you do that for me?” Ms. Salpeter said with a smile and a worried look.

“Sure thing ma’am!” Gerard said pulling the girl away from the teacher.

“I-I w-want muh-my mu-mum pl-pl-please.”

“I’m Gerard. I’ll take care of you uh- What’s your name Miss?”

“I’m Frank.”

And that’s when it hit Gerard. This kid ain’t a girl. No wonder she has no boobs! Oh wait- No girls his age had boobs. Oh well. He’s still pretty.

“Well Frank, I can’t give you your mama, and Ms. Salpeter asked me to take care of you so- Wait- Frank I have a very important question.”

Frank's face turned confused but nodded anyway.

“Can you bake cookies?”

“I-I made some with my mom ye-yesterday. I have in my bag- Would you l-like s-some?”

Gerard’s face broke into a very big grin. Before nodding.


-

Its break time now. Frank seemed to have made friends with Vicky who brought him to the ‘Girl’ group. So Gerard and his friends took this chance to talk.

“She’s not a girl is she?” Bob said looking at Gerard.

“No. But still I ‘dib’.”

“No one said we could dib! If that’s the case I call dibs on Ms. Greta Salpeter!” Bob said looking at the said teacher while she checked some papers.

“Isn’t she a bit old?” Ray said raising an eyebrow

“Older women. So what? My mom is older than my dad by two years!”

“And Ms. Salpeter is older than him by like twenty.” Mikey whispered into Ray’s ear making him erupt with giggles.

-

After School

“So Frank how’d you like your girls’ day out?” Gerard said teasing Frank slightly.

“I-it was okay. B-but I think I rather stay with y-y-you.” Frank said blushing and twirling his hair a bit out of habit.

“The last test.” Gerard said before diving in and hugging Frank and sniffing his chestnut colored hair. Taking in the scent of strawberries.

“T-test f-f-for what?” Frank asked blushing.

“You have nice eyes, you make cookies, you have a cute laugh, and you smell really really good. Frank do you like hugs?”

“Y-yes. I g-guess.” Frank said hugging Gerard back by putting his arms around the taller boy’s neck.

“Okay that settles it then. I’ma make you mine.”

And all Frank could do was blush.
Sign up to rate and review this story