Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Tweet Of The Century

by xxPanicFanxx 4 reviews

What happened after the tweets?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 426 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV

He sighs as he looks at his phone. Poor little Ryan is being bombarded by fans. ‘Get on Twitter Ryan.’ ‘#RyanGetYourAssOnTwitter’ Stupid Jon and Spencer. Stupid Brendon. Stupid Dan. Why did they have to tweet each other? Everyone was expecting him to put something great but how can he put all of his feelings into just 140 words? All he can manage is ‘cheers across america you all’ He puts his phone down and reaches a long finger up to catch a diamond tear that was cascading down his porcelain cheek.

Three years. He’s had three years to make everything right. He stands up, he doesn’t trust his legs, but he knows he needs to just go to sleep. He’s hoping this is all just some crazy dream. He makes his way up the stairs looking at all of the pictures on the wall.

“Oh.” He barely whimpers as he runs his fingers over old photographs. “W-“ he starts to cry slightly “we were so young. So stupid.” He stops at a picture of him and Brendon. They had to be no older than 17, sitting next to each other. Ryan, guitar in hand, the other one placed delicately on Brendon’s face. Brendon was making the stupidest smile with a hand on Ryan’s face. He remembers back to that night. They were at a bowling alley.

We’re gonna be famous, Ry. I swear!” Brendon says as he signs his name on the wall. “These are gonna be worth tons one day.” Ryan finishes writing his name, then gently places a kiss on Brendon’s lips.
“Whatever you say, Brenny-Bear.”


Brenny-Bear. He remembers that name so fondly, and it stings to even think about. He looks down to his feet, swiftly clicking his heels.
“Where are you Brendon?” He whimpers. He goes into his room and opens his closet. He pulls out a black scarf with purple and blue flowers on it. Brendon’s scarf, but he always did say it looked better on Ryan. He buries his face into the scarf and cries. Loud.

After an hour he’s calmed down and he’s down to a soft sound.

“You were right, Brenny-Bear. It was always me falling for you.” And with that he falls into a deep sleep. Dreaming of a life with Brendon he knows he'll never have.





Sorry if this ruins the story, but should I do Brendons POV? Also do you think I should continue because I have a lot of ideas. Feedback is really appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story