Categories > Original > Humor

Say What?

by lalatherapist16 1 review

(Rated for language, mostly) When your sassy gay best friend is actually bi.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 994 words

0Unrated
"You should get that." Nicky said from the corner as I looked at my reflection in the three way mirror. "Bam!" He popped his hands as I turned around. "Babe, if I had an ass like that..." He trailed off, sighing.

"Hun, I don't wanna know what you do with your ass. I hate mine. Makes me have to get everything two sizes too big." I glared at the huge thibg in the mirror. "I hate you." I growled, slapping my ass with a small laugh.

"Okay, look. Stand up straight." He came from behind me. "You got this." He grabbed my ass, making me jump away from him slightly and gasp. "This." He moved his hands to my waist. "And these." He grabbed my boobs, moving them up and down slightly before letting go. "Any sane girl would die to have those. I know I want em." He sighed and sat back down.

"I know." I smiled at him. "But who ever said I was sane?" He smiled back then sighed. "How are you and Derick doin?"

He dropped his head into his hands with a groan. "Bad. We haven't talked in nearly a month. Ever since he....you know." He looked at me.

I nodded. Derick had slept with another man while Nicky was in Missiouri at his grandmother's funeral. So it was like a double tragedy for Nicky. He was so broken that my sister let him stay at our place for two weeks.

"I don't think I can trust him amymore. But we've been together for a year." He waved his hands. "I don't kno what to do. Ame, what should I do?" He looked at me, tears in his eyes.

"Oh Nicky." I hugged him. "He hurt you so bad hun. And right when you needed him the most." I played with his soft hair for a second, making him sigh. "If anyone did that to me, I'd sneak into their house and cut their dick off. With a rusty spoon." He laughed. "I think you need to dump his sorry ass hun. You can do way better." I kissed his forehead. "Can you unzip me?"

He slid the zipper down my back and sat back, chewing his lip as he thought. I changed back and folded the dress over my arm. "Ya know what?" He stood and helped me fix my hair. "You're right. I'm gonna dump him right after you get this." He took the dress on his middle finger and opened the white door.

As I paid, he took his phone out and scrolled to Derick's contact. "I-I can't do it." I took my bag and looked at him. "I can't talk to him. I just can't."

I took his hand and pulled him to the closest bench. "Nicky, look at me." His pretty brown eyes met mine. "You can do this. I'm right here." His hand tightened on mine.

He hit the call button and put the phone up to his ear. After a few seconds, I heard Derick on the other end. Not enough to make out what he said, but enough to recognize his voice. "No. I'm breaking up with you..... I don't care. You slept with him. You cheated on me. I- no I'm not going to listen to you any more. I deserve better. I hope you get an STD." He smiled and hung up, ignoring when it rang a second later.

"Feel better?" I squeezed his hand. His tightened back and he nodded. "See? I knew you would." I hugged him again.

He hugged me tightly, his muscles hardening against me. "You know everything." I laughed, not letting go.

"Not everything." I sighed and let go of him. He clung to me. "Nicky?" He buried his head in my neck.

I felt the warm dampness of his tears on my skin. "Oh hun." I put my arms back around him. "It's okay." I rubbed his back. "Wanna go back to mine? Girl's night?" He nodded against me. "Okay."

The whole night, he clung to me. Beth didn't look twice on her way to her room past us. I held him the whole time, not bothered.

We lay in bed, facing each other. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He breathed. "C-can I tell you something?" He asked softly.

"Of course. You know you can." I sighed, closing my eyes. He stuttered a couple of times before I felt something warm and soft on my lips.

Was he...kissing me? I opened my eyes quickly. He pulled away, his eyes locked on mine. "Nicky?"

"Will you go out with me?" He whispered. I blinked in confusion.

"I.....I'm not a guy." I said, still confused.

"I know." He breathed, kissing me again. I jerked back.

"Wait, you're bi?" I kept my voice down while I wanted to scream. He'd seen me naked! We've slept together in the same bed! And he's not straight gay?!

"Uh...yeah. I thought you knew." He looked at me. I shook my head slowly. "Suprise?" He squeaked softly.

I sighed and kissed him. He froze for a second then kissed back, his hand finding my waist. "Yes." I smiled as I pulled back.

He sighed happily as I rolled over, pressing my back against him. His body melted against mine, his arm wrapping around my waist.

I shivered as he kissed my neck and shoulder. "Mm." I sighed as he pulled me closer. "I'm still gonna kill you for not telling me. I don't care if you're my boyfriend now or not."

"Oh come on! I'm a pretty good best friend. And I know everything you like..." He trailed off as his fingers traced over my hip, making my eyes roll back into my head slightly.

"Still in trouble ." I sighed, relaxing against him as I fell asleep.





R+R!! Just something random cause I still can't sleep. And I'm hungry. Shiiit......

Hugs and Toast,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story