Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lost.

by shannargh 0 reviews

Gerard Way is not a regular teenager, struggling with his personal life, he finds hope and sanctuary in the hazel eyes of someone new to the neighbourhood...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 311 words

0Unrated
His once long, black hair tumbled to the ground beneath his feet. Dropping the scissors with a clatter, he lit himself a cigarette and exhaled deeply - sending spirals of the beautiful grey clouds across the white tiled bathroom. Nervously, he scanned the room for a fire alarm, luck was on his side, there wasn't one. The last thing he wanted was his Mom to come storming in, questioning where the smoke was coming from and when he had started smoking. The answer to that question was simple, he began smoking when he could first get hold of a cigarette which just so happened to be when he turned 13. Being a 17 year old misfit now, he wasn't quite ready to give up the unhealthy habit. Not yet anyway.
"Gerard?" There was a feeble knock on the wooden door. "Gerard, please answer me?"
"Mikey," Gerard responded quietly, sitting himself down on the edge of the bath and puffing on the cigarette that he still held between two fingers.
"What's going on?"
Gerard pondered that thought before collapsing from the edge of the bath to the ceramic tiling on the floor, forgetting for a moment that he was trapped in this world he couldn't possibly get out of. Forgetting everything, settling himself in what only he could describe as 'bliss', ignoring the fact that his head was pounding from the lack of fresh hair, that the cuts dented into his skin were itching or the way he got thrown into the lockers earlier.

Putting it blunty, Gerard Way was struggling, and although he wouldn't admit it to anyone, he needed someone to pull him out of the whole that he'd dug himself over the years. But in his pale brown eyes, there was noone to turn to and nowhere to hide. There was no way of him becoming socially accepted any time soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story