Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note

Dreams

by Kuro4Kitty 0 reviews

Read and Review! Very short one-shot DN. L has a dream of past and has a cute moment with a certain someone.

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: L - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 207 words - Complete

0Unrated
L didn't have any friends at the orphanage,and just kept to himself. His only friend was a stuffed panda bear named Oso,and it was torn from a couple places. Dangling from his small,pale hand and Oso had a little bit of dirt on his face. L walked up to a mirror staring at his reflection then the image goes blurry.

Dark orbs opened in a rapid motion with the heavy breathing accompanying it. L woke up from a dream about his childhood and his old friend ,Oso. The bear sat on a pillow next to him ,and pretty much in the same condition for the last 21 years. "Oso, I had that dream again... Do you suppose it mean something?"L said to the bear as he grabbed it and hugged it close. "I suppose you're right ,Oso... Maybe it is trying to tell me something."

L looked at the clock ,it read 3:30 a.m. in big bold number. "I guess that answer will have to do ,Oso." L placed back his panda on the left pillow. He snugged up in the blankets while looking up to the plain , white ceiling. L's eyes had bags with the dark circles around it the closed his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story