Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

New girl alert!

by CoinOperatedGirl 6 reviews

I'm new here, and I want you guys to get to know me and all that good stuff.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 225 words

0Unrated
Hello!
As you've probably guessed, I'm new to Ficwad, and I thought I should introduce myself. Because I suck at writing bios of myself, I'm just going to write one of those Ficwaddian profile thingies that everyone was doing a while ago.

Real name: Lilja

Username: CoinOperatedGirl (Yes, it's a Dresden Dolls reference. I love them.)

Gender: I'm a chick, thank you very much.

Country: I live in the land of volcanoes and Bjork. Otherwise known as Iceland. (It's both awesome and weird that the Hetalia personification of my country is hot. And yes, I realize he's an anime character, but still.)

City: Not telling. Also you probably wouldn't be able to pronounce it.

Religion: I don't really have one.

Relationship status: I'm a single lady. 'Cause if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it. Say oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh... Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Picture of yourself: Nuh-uh, you ain't gettin' that!

Favorite musicians:
The Sex Pistols
The Clash
The Academy Is...
Sufjan Stevens
Mindless Self Indulgence
Lady Gaga
Arcade Fire
The White Stripes
Florence + the Machine

Favorite TV shows: I don't watch much TV.

Favorite books: The Catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby, John Green's books. (DFTBA, fellow nerdfighters. If there's even any on here.)

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. I hope I can get to know you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story