Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cookie !

by xXmayberryXx 1 review

Frank , Gerard , Mikey and Ray want the last cookie on the plate , the conversation which decides who gets the last cookie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 216 words

1Funny
"Well I think it should be me considering I'm the lead singer , and the most mature out of all of you " Gerard grinned as he reached for the last cookie on the plate- Mikey swiftly slapped his hand away scowling . "yes , so mature that you let Frank have 5 cups of coffee yesterday , on a trip from New YOrk to Miami in a cramped mini bus " The youngest Way smirked glancing over at Frank, as he reached for the plate he felt a weight on his back .

"noooooooooooo it should be me because I'm the awesomest and the cutest and ... I CAN SPEAK JIBBERISH ! " Frank beamed as he wrapped his arms and legs around Mikey Koala style avoiding ice cold glares from Gerard . "I'll get you all with my unicorn " "yeah real mature dude " "shut up Gee ! " "no , you llama turd " " well I'm not the one who Mom finds the most annoying "

Frank gasped leaving a cold silence between the two Way brothers , "thats it " Gerard growled jumping on Mikey from behind leaving a Frank sandwich .

"I CHOOSE FRERADDDDD " Frank fist pumped as Mikey and Gerard rolled around on the floor cursing eachother , Frank decided to join in .

5 minutes later

"GUYS THE COOKIE IS GONE ! " Mikey shouted as Gerard lifted his head and Frank stood up .



"RAY !!!! "
Sign up to rate and review this story