Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 6

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

the conclusion of the Wave mission.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 5933 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6


After making sure the girls at the hotel were properly cared for, and guarded, Naruto, Hinata and Hagane headed back to Tsunami's house to talk to Blaze about what was going on. They told him about the whorehouse, the fight with Gato's men, and about how the other girls they had found in the basement, some even Hinatas age, had been chained to walls and looked like they hadn't eaten or slept in months. Some of them even looked like they had been raped.


"Gato's going down!" Blaze growled as he got their detailed report. "And they said we can use their basement as a Base?"


"Yeah," Naruto answered. "The three of us made a bunch of Kage Bunshins to watch over the girls and the hotel."


Blaze nodded his understanding, before noticing that Team 7 had arrived.


"Well, look who's up." Hagane smirked.


"Where have you three been?" Sakura asked the New Whirlpool ninja.


"We went to look around the village." Hinata said.


"Had some lunch." Hagane answered.


"Met some of the locals," Naruto said. "And, oh yeah."


"DOING OUR JOB!" the trio yelled at her in unison, causing her to gasp in shock. (Mostly since she didn't know what they were talking about.)

Hagane looked at Musaka, the samurai boy.


"I don't see how you can stand working with those three." He said.


"I take it one day at a time." the Takeuchi heir exclaimed.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile in Gato's mansion, the ruthless shipping magnate was eating yet another expensive dinner while an attractive 18-year old girl was giving him a blowjob underneath the table. He was a fat, pudgy-looking man in a tacky suit and dark glasses. He had a receding pale-red/blond hair line (which was no doubt dyed) and a goatee, and a mole underneath his right chin.


Just then, one of his guards burst into the dining room. "Um, sir?" He said, "I got some bad news."


"Can't you see I'm eating?" Gato barked. "What is it?"


"We lost the whore house in Wave Country." The man said, tensing his body for the outrage to come.


"WHAT? WHO TOOK MY WHORE HOUSE?" Gato screamed.


"Ninjas, sir." The man said.


"Ninjas, huh?" he asked, then looked down underneath the table at the woman who was blowing him. "Well, you think they are here to rescue you, slut? They'll be dead before they get the chance. GET ME ZABUZA AND HAKU!"

"Sir!" the guard said and dashed out of the dining room.


Within 20 minutes, Zabuza and Haku arrived.


"Where the hell have you two been?" Gato snapped.


"Recovering from an earlier battle." Zabuza explained. "What do you want, you tub of lard?"


"I want you to take my whorehouse back! The one in Wave Country!"


"Hmm. That's going to be double." Zabuza said.


"WHAT?" Gato gasped.


"We know about the ninja that took it. If it's the same group protecting the bridge builders' family, then it's a greater risk." Haku explained.


"Fine just get it back!" Gato huffed, shoving another mouthful of food into his face.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Team Naruto had gone back to the village and saw a man trying to attack a woman. He was one of Gato's thugs. Hagane moved quickly, throwing a kunai at the man, burying it deep into his head. The woman gasped as Hinata approached her and helped her up. Hagane then rifled through his clothes, finding a wade of cash and a cellphone.


"Got something?" Naruto asked.


"Maybe." Hagane said as he handed the money to the woman, before he and Naruto tossed the man into a nearby disposal and set him on fire.


The woman thanked the ninja as they continued on their way to the former whorehouse.


"If Gato calls his men regularly for updates, then our 'partners' can use this phone and the others we confiscated from his other men, to trace it back to his mansion." Hagane said.


"Makes sense." Naruto said. "Then again, they might just give up his location."


"Those thugs at the hotel didn't." Hagane said.


"Yes, but we killed them all before interrogating them." Hinata said. "And what if they didn't know anything?"


"A guy like Gato has multiple places he can hide, or work out of. But according to some of the girls at the hotel, he's also got some of the girls at his mansion. We need to rescue them as well." Hagane said.


The trio agreed as they arrived at the hotel where Haku and Zabuza were waiting.


"Hey guys. What's so urgent that you needed to speak to us so early?" Naruto asked.


"Gato wants us to get this whorehouse back for him." Zabuza explained.


"That's going to be a problem." Hagane groaned while Naruto was thinking.


"Hina-chan, go get the madam. I want to talk to her." Naruto said to his mate.


Hinata nodded and quickly dashed off to find the woman. She returned a minute later with an older, yet still attractive woman dressed in a kimono. She had red and black streaked hair and dark blue eyes.


"How can I help you Naruto-sama?" She said.


"Can any of the girls here fight?" Naruto asked the madam.


"Oh yes, most of them are kunoichis without villages who ended up working here." She said.


"They are?" Hagane asked. "Then why didn't they fight back before?"


"Gato's men were able to drug and imprison them when they realized who they were. They did it when they came looking for work and food. Many of them were the girls in the basement who were chained to the walls."


Naruto nodded in understanding. "Okay this is what I want you to do."


The group quickly formulated a plan, even including Blaze in their plans and called him about what they were going to do. They made a plan and he called Blaze and told him of his plan.

"Normally I'd like to set-up a little spy network here and use the girls to get information out of Gato's men without giving themselves to said bags of trash." Naruto said. "But that's not gonna happen here."


"So what are we gonna do about Gato?" Haku asked.


"If we report failure he's just gonna send more thugs to retake this place. He might even hire other Missing Nins from other villages." Zabuza said.


"Granted, Gato's holding a lot of cards. But we've got a few Aces up our sleeves that he doesn't know about." Naruto smirked. "As well as a few wildcards."


Blaze had also received a report from Kushina about other ninja who were supposed to be in the area. A couple of them were Cloud Ninjas, but no one had seen hide nor hair of them. Just then they heard a scream coming from upstairs, causing all three of them to quickly grab their weapons and rush upstairs, leaving Haku and Zabuza in the main lobby.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Once the trio had arrived on the third floor of the hotel, they saw a man dressed in ANBU clothes lying on the ground. He had dark-skin, blond pharaoh rows on his head, blond eyebrows and a goatee. He was also wearing a pair of sunglasses. He was hurt and just lying on the floor as Naruto rushed over to him.


"Cover me." He said to his teammates. Hinata and Hagane quickly scouted the hallways and stairs of the floor while Naruto picked up the man, slung him over his shoulder, and carried him down to the lobby.


Zabuza and Haku were guarding the front door to the lobby when Naruto came down with the man. He placed him on a large couch as a couple of the former prostitutes came in and started tending to his injuries. In the short while since they had been freed, they had learned that whoever Naruto helped was worthy/deserving of help too. Taking their cues from Naruto the two 'nurses' patched up the man while Naruto talked to him.


"Are you alright?" Naruto asked.


"Yeah. It's just a scratch." He said. "And I'm. pretty tired."


"We'll get you a room. What you were running from? Or should I ask, who?" Naruto asked.


"A bunch of ninja with weird red clouds on their outfits. I lost them, but. I'm sure they won't give up just yet." He answered.


"Hmm. What's your name?"


"Kirabi." The man said, looking at Naruto. "I. get the feeling we got something in common. Don't we?"


Naruto smirked. "You could say that."


Creating a pair of clones, Naruto ordered them to take Kirabi to an empty room and watch him for the time being.


"You got it!" the clones said and, being led by the girls who were tending to the man, leaving Naruto and his friends alone to talk.


"Naruto-kun, who is that man?" Hinata asked.

"That was Killer Bee, the Eight-Tailed Ox." Naruto explained, causing the others to gasp. "He's going by the name Kirabi now. Got it?"


"Uh, sure." Hagane agreed, seeming to sense the mans need to keep his
secret identity. "But are you sure it's him?"


"Sure as I've got the Kyubi inside me. One tailed-spirit beast knows another." He said, and then looked around. Damn! Why didn't I think of that before?!! He thought as he quickly created another clone.


"Yes, boss?" the clone asked.


"You know what Yugito Nii looks like?" Naruto asked.


"Yes sir," said the clone.


"See if you can find her."


"Sir!" the clone said, saluted, and then rushed off, leaving a confused Hinata and Hagane in his wake.


"Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked again, this time more confused at her mates thought-processes.


Naruto just smiled at his wife. "Yugito Nii is the jinchūriki of the Two-Tailed Neko. I didn't think anything about it before, but the other day I thought I saw her in town. If Kirabi is here, then she must be here as well!"


"Are they partners or something?" Hagane asked.

"Maybe. They're both from Cloud, so at the very least we should make sure they know the condition of the other person." Naruto said.


"Lord Uzumaki!" Haku shouted as she raced over to the three ninja.


"What is it, Haku?" Naruto asked.


"Gato's men are on their way here. I think he's just figured out which side our loyalties are now." Haku said.


Hagane smirked. "Well, at least that business is settled." He said as he checked his handguns. "I wanted a fight anyway."


"How many?" Hinata asked Haku.


"About 50." She said.


Digging out his cellphone, Naruto quickly hit the '9' button on his phone.


(Narutimus here!) The voice on the other end of the phone said.


"Gato and his men are attacking the hotel. We'll do what we can, but we could sure use some help."


(We're on our way!) Narutimus declared.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"You damn traitor!" one of the thugs shouted at Zabuza, who stood in front of the door to the hotel, arms crossed, a defiant look on his masked face. "Never trust a ninja."


Zabuza stared down the rows of angry thugs that looked about ready to storm the hotel with them inside it. He was outnumbered, outflanked, and outgunned. And yet, he was smiling.


"Perhaps today is a good day to die." Zabuza grinned as he pulled his sword from his back.


"Save the Star Trek-crap for another day, Momochi." Hagane said as he, Naruto, Hinata and Haku appeared out front and flanked the masked Mist Demon.


"It's those ninjas! Get Them!" one of Gato's thugs shouted.


The men roared and moved towards the hotel as one, large body. Zabuza grinned as he gripped his sword and leapt at the thugs straight out.


Naruto and Hagane leapt out behind him, followed by Hinata, Haku, and a whole swarm of their clones. 13 men were cut down within seconds, none of them getting past the ninjas as another group of shinobi approached them
from behind.


The leader of the group was one of Naruto's clones, his companions were the ninja he had been sent to find.


The first was a drop dead gorgeous blond with long twin pigtails and dark eyes, dressed like an ANBU with two swords on her back. Behind her stood four equally-garbed ninja all itching for a fight. Three were kunoichis and a last was a guy. The first one had short dark hair, tanned skin, caramel eyes and was dressed in a bathing suit, skirt and sandal boots, her head band was
on her head.


The second one was in a sports bra, bike shorts, sandals and her headband with long black hair and brown eyes. The third kunoichi was in a vest, cargo pants, sandals and headband, she had short light brown hair and gray eyes. The male had short black hair and green eyes, dressed in a black bodysuit and sandals, his headband was on his arm.


"Are you sure he's in there?" The woman known as Yugito asked the clone, who only nodded and charged towards the gang of thugs with his gun drawn. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she shouted at the other ninja and charged towards Gato's thugs.


The other ninja quickly followed suit, charging towards the slowly dwindling gang of thugs, throwing kunais and shurikens and all manner of elemental jutsus at their command. Within less than a minute after second group of ninjas attack, the gang of thugs were down to 10 when they decided to pull a much needed retreat. This didn't work, however, as the group was suddenly stopped by a trio of large, stylish vehicles that struck several of them in their path. They quickly transformed into gigantic, high-tech robots, the largest of them pulling as large gun and aiming it at the last man who had somehow managed to survive, unlike the other nine who were cut down by the Autonins.


"Go back and tell your boss what has happened here. And after you do that, find a new line of work." Narutimus declared to the man, who, after wetting himself, ran like a scared rabbit whose tail was on fire while being chased by a hungry wolf.


Once the man was gone, Narutimus and his team approached their human counterparts.


"Are you alright?" Narutimus asked.


"Yeah," Naruto said. "Thanks for the back-up. But one of you is gonna have to go back and get Blaze-sensei, because we're gonna need all the help we can get."


"I'll go and get him." Steel Hagane said.


"We'll wait here for you." Hinata-One said.


Steel Hagane quickly turned into his vehicle-mode and sped off to retrieve their sensei. While he was doing that, Naruto and the others introduced themselves to Yugito and her ninja team.


All of whom were doing very good impressions of fish, just at seeing the Autonins as they kindly waved back at the Cloud Ninjas.


Once introductions were finished, Naruto led Yugito inside to where Kirabi was recuperating. Narutimus and Hinata-One transformed back into vehicles and waited patiently outside the hotel.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile, back at Gato's manor, he was raping a young woman with red hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. It was in the middle of his session that a knock came on at his door.


"WHAT? I'M BUSY!!!" Gato shouted.


"Sir! It's about the 50 men we sent to retake the whorehouse in Wave Country." The man on the other side of the door said.

Gato stopped. "Well? What about them?" he snapped.


"They're dead."


"WHAT? WHO HAS BEEN DOING THIS?"


"It's those same ninjas, sir."


"DAMN IT!" he shouted before smacking and punching the girl he had with him, throwing her against a wall and kicking her in the stomach. "GET EVERYONE WE GOT ON PAYROLL! I WANT THOSE NINJA DEAD! F@#$%*@(# DEAD!"


"Sir!"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile, back at the hotel (formerly the Gato Whorehouse), Team Naruto was working on the plans for what would happen when Gato and his men arrived. Surrounding a large table with a map of Wave Country on it, stood Naruto, Hinata, Blaze, Hagane, Zabuza, Haku, Yugito and her ninja team.


"Zabuza and Haku will be stationed at the bridge, since that's the route Gato and his men will have to take to get to the town." Naruto said.


"Unless they come by boat or something." Hagane said.


"They won't." Zabuza said. "I made sure all their major water transports were rendered useless. It'll take them weeks to repair."

"And Gato isn't the patient type." Haku said.


"Good job. So even if they take the bridge, we can take 'em!" Hagane said.


"Once they get to the bridge, the second you see anyone, you let us know."
Naruto said.


The pair nodded.


"Team 7 is supposed to be on guard duty with Tazuna while he finishes up. He actually got ahead of schedule." Blaze said. "With any luck he'll have the bridge finished by tomorrow."


"Which is probably when Gato will attack. En mass." Hinata said.


"And how does Team 7 look?" Hagane asked.


"Kakashi is still nursing some injuries. Sasuke is still arrogant. And Sakura is still the weak link. Musaka is probably the only reliable warrior to protect Tazuna." Blaze said. "Even with the Autonins, without a workable defense, Gato will bulldozer us with sheer numbers."


"How many men does he have on his payroll?" Naruto asked.


"About 500." Zabuza said. "And most of them are hired thugs. Just punks and lowlife scum you find in bars and alleyways. About a hundred of them are ex-military. Though none of them ever made it above a Sergeant's rank. He's got about 50 ninja too, but no more dangerous than that Uchiha brat that's guarding the bridge builder."


"Still say we can take 'em!" Hagane grinned with confidence.


"Maybe." Hinata said cautiously. "If they attack us on the bridge, they will have to move in a single-file of sorts. If we form a line across the bridge, they won't have a chance to flank us."


Naruto looked at his mate, and then moved in to kiss her on the cheek. Hinata blushed as he did that.


"I knew I married a woman with brains as well as brawn and beauty." Naruto smiled.


"Naru-kun." Hinata blushed heavily as he said that.


"And speaking of women, we'll have to get some one over to Gato's mansion to rescue the other girls he's taken there." Naruto said.


"What do you men, Naruto-san?" Yugito asked.


"According to the madam of this ex-whorehouse, Gato has some of the girls at his private mansion where he uses them for whatever he wants. Either as sex toys or as punching bags. We have to rescue them."


"Agreed, but do we know where they are?" Hinata asked.


"I do!" one of the shinobi girls (who was once a prisoner in the basement of the hotel) shouted as she raced over to the group. "I was monitoring the cellphone signals like Hagane-sama told us to, and I managed to intercept a call that was coming from a central location. Actually we intercepted a lot of calls from that one location. I wrote down the coordinates." She said, handing the piece of paper to Hagane.

"Thank you, Yuri-san!" Hagane said as he turned to the map and checked the coordinates. "It should be right.. Here!" he said, pointing to a section of the map, in the middle of the mainland area on the far right of the map. "If these coordinates are correct, Gato's mansion is right there!"


"Then once we're finished with Gato and his men, his mansion and those girls are our next target." Naruto said.


With the initial planning done, the group set about their plans to receive Gato and his men. Zabuza and Haku headed out to the bridge to await Gato's arrival. Hinata and Hinata-One headed back to Tazuna's house in order to protect Tsunami and Inari. Blaze, Hagane and Steel Hagane headed out to make preparations at the bridge as well. This left Naruto and Narutimus to talk to the other ninja still present.


Naruto made sure that the female ninja who were once prisoners of Gato's men were 'up to snuff' to protect the hotel. (But he left behind a few shadow-clones as well just in case) But this also left him to talk to Kirabi, Yugito and her team.


"I know that look, kid." Kirabi said to Naruto.


"Look? What look?" Naruto asked.


"You want our help in taking down Gato."


"We have no real orders to get involved in this battle. And it's not like it's a real threat to us anyway." Yugito said.


"Maybe not, but still, I have to at least ask. If you say no, then I'll accept that figure out something else." Naruto said. "But what if I were to sweeten the deal?"


"Sweeten? How?" Kirabi asked.


"I can turn you into one of us." Naruto said.


"You mean a New Whirlpool ninja?" Yugito asked.


"No. An Autonin, like Narutimus." Naruto said.


The pair looked at each other and then turned back to Naruto.


"Show us." Kirabi said.


The group went outside where Narutimus Prime had transformed and was kneeling in front of them.


"This is Narutimus Prime, leader of the Autonins. Narutimus this is Kirabi, the eight-tailed ox, and Yugito Nii, the two-tailed cat."


"I am honored to meet you." Narutimus said.


"Likewise." Yugito said.


"Same here." Kirabi said.

"I was hoping you could turn them into Autonin's like Hinata and Hagane, so that they could help us against Gato." Naruto said.


"Is this what they want? It works better if they are agreeable to the transformation." Narutimus said.


"Well, we're kinda mixed on this. I mean, we may be jinchūriki's, but we still like being human." Kirabi said.


"The transformation effects are temporary. After 24-hours your human bodies will be separated from your vehicle forms, but you will still be connected to them as if they were your own bodies."


The pair looked at each other and nodded their heads.


"Al'ight! We'll do it." Kirabi said with a grin.


Naruto stepped back while Narutimus opened up his chest and pointed the Matrix of Leadership at them. The pair were engulfed in a bright blue light that instantly caused them to transform right before their own eyes.


Naruto just gasped when he saw the end result. Kirabi had been transformed into a giant white, mechanical ox-bot, (which looked more like a water buffalo) with laser guns for horns and a large missile-launcher pack on it's back), while Yugito was transformed into a large, mechanical white tiger with a laser-cannon for a tail, a pair of large Mini-Guns on her hind quarters, and extendible blades on her front paws.


"Wow. Should have seen this coming!" Naruto gasped when he saw the pair.


"Are you guys okay?" Narutimus asked the pair of beast-bots.

The pair quickly transformed into their more humanoid robot forms, looking at Narutimus in shock.


"We're fine, but. I thought we would become.. Cars or trucks. Like you." Mega Kirabi said.


"What happened?" Mecha Yugito asked.


"It's possible that your 'tenants' had something to do with this." Narutimus said.


"But yours did not?" Mega Kirabi asked.


"Mine was the first transformation, so no, it didn't." Narutimus said.


"So.. Can we count on your help for tomorrow?" Naruto asked.


Mega Kirabi and Mecha Yugito looked at each other and then nodded to Naruto.


"Alright then. Take some time to get used to your new bodies. Tomorrow morning, we roll out to meet Gato and his gang."


The new Autonins agreed. And while they got accustomed to their new bodies, Yugito had her four friends go on a little mission of their own.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was early morning when Mega Kirabi and Mecha Yugito awoke, finding Naruto and Narutimus Prime waiting for them.


"Glad you're awake. I just got a call from Haku. Gato and his men will be at the bridge in a couple of minutes. Are you ready?" Naruto asked the pair.


"Let's Kick Some Ass!" the ox-bot roared.


"I'm right behind you!" Mecha Yugito snarled.


Naruto grinned as he hopped inside Narutimus and sped off towards the bridge with two very powerful cybertronian beasts bringing up the rear.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team 7 from Konoha was standing in the middle of the bridge when Gato and his men arrived. At seeing the group that was assembled around them, the three ninja and one samurai were more than a little nervous.


"So. how many guys does Gato have out there?" Kakashi asked.


"One, two, three...... about 512." Sakura said as she quickly scanned and counted the massive group.


The trio (not counting Tazuna) just stared and looked at her in shock.


"You know, a rough guess would have been fine." The cycloptic ninja said. She would have to be more brains than brawn now. He thought.


"So that makes it 128 for each of us." Sakura added before she could stop herself.


"Stop talking, woman!" Musaka growled as he gripped his sword.


"YOU DAMN NINJAS HAVE STOOD IN MY WAY FOR THE LAST TIME! MEN! DESTROY THEM!!!" Gato shouted as his minions charged towards the four ninja.


"What the hell did we do to him?" Sakura gasped, taking a step back like she was ready to cut and run.


Suddenly, the waters all around the bridge exploded as a thick mist covered everything from the waters surface to the top of the bridge itself.


"What's this mist? Where did it come from?" Sasuke gasped. "Who the hell is responsible for this crap?!!"


"You know, you could just say thank you." A gruff voice said as the images of Zabuza and Haku (fully garbed in masks and outfits) appeared through the mist. "If we can't see them, they can't see us."


"You two!" Sasuke hissed as he drew his kunai.


"Chill, boy. We're on your side." Zabuza said.


"You expect me to trust you?" Sasuke snarled, his back facing Gato's on-coming men.

"Even though I'm telling you the truth? No, I don't expect you to trust me." Zabuza said as both he and Kakashi turned back to where Gato's men were emerging through the mist.


"There They Are! FIRE!" one of the thugs shouted as a hail of arrows and bullets exploded through the mist.


"GET DOWN!" Haku shouted as she dodged a pair of arrows that nearly hit her face.


Sakura was shot in the arm by a bullet, the shock quickly causing her to pass out. Sasuke was struck in the legs and then in the butt by a fury of arrows. Kakashi was struck in both of his shoulders, the left side of his temple was grazed, and both legs were impaled with arrows. Musaka pulled his sword and quickly slashed at arrows and even bullets that were being hurled at him, though he was inclined to believe that the attackers did not have a clear line of sight shot at him and were firing randomly.


Using this to his advantage, Musaka moved Tazuna back to protect him while Zabuza and Haku pulled their weapons ready to fight.


"THERE THEY ARE! GET 'EM!!!" the thugs shouted, now close enough to see them.


Zabuza gripped his sword and lunged at the thugs, his massive sword slicing through them like a chainsaw through tall grass. Haku leapt into the air and hurled her senbon needles and kunai at the thugs, careful to avoid Zabuza in the process. But Zabuza, because he was in the thick of things, was slowly starting to take some damage to his own body. It wasn't just blood, but a few random blades, arrows and even bullets were striking his body left and right.


"Dog-Pile On Him!" one of Gato's ninja shouted as the thugs quickly swarmed over Zabuza's body while several ninja surrounded and tackled Haku.


Fifty men died in the attempt, but the attempt was successful.

Haku was being held down by several ninja, Zabuza was being forcefully restrained by the strongest thugs that Gato had. What was worse, the mist was starting to clear.


"And now. you're gonna die! What do you say to.ACK!!" the thug gasped as a bullet sliced through his brain.


"I say. NO!" Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze declared as he, Hinata and Hagane exploded through the mist, firing bullets and hurling explosive tags at the thugs and ninjas.


Naruto cleared the ninjas off of Haku with lethal efficiency, while Hagane and Hinata scraped the thugs off of Zabuza. Within seconds the pair were free and surrounded by their own newly arrived allies.


"You guys alright?" Naruto asked.


"I was wondering when you were going to show up, Lord Uzumaki." Zabuza groaned as he stood up and grabbed his sword.


It was then that they noticed two rather large figures behind them. One looked like a giant metal ox, the other looked like a large mechanical white tiger.


"WHAT ARE THOSE?" Haku gasped.

"Our friends. Tell you about it later, right now, we need to deal with." Naruto started to say.


"INCOMING!!" Hagane shouted.


The group was suddenly taken off guard as a barrage of exploding tags, grenades and sticks of dynamite were hurled out of the mist directly at them. The explosions sounded all around the group, knocking back the ninja due to the shock of surprise.


Haku was injured trying to protect Naruto, and Zabuza was injured pushing Hinata and Hagane to safety.


Mega Kirabi and Mecha Yugito roared and opened fire upon the source of the thrown weapons.


"Naru-kun! Get Them Out Of Here! We'll Cover You!" Hinata shouted as she unloaded her guns at the thugs.


Naruto grabbed Haku and Zabuza and quickly raced back to the end of the bridge where Narutimus, Tazuna and Musaka were waiting for them.


"NARUTIMUS! EMERGENCY! WE HAVE TO HELP THEM!" Naruto cried out as he carefully deposited the bodies of both ninja before the large orange, black and white robot.


"I understand." Narutimus said as he opened his chest and let the power of the Matrix wash over the pair. Zabuza's body started to glow, grow and change. until he was suddenly a large, black, Apache helicopter. Haku's transformation, however, was far different, in that she had become a white Ducati 1198.

Tazuna, who had just witnessed the incredible transformations, was conflicted. (The typical 'should I stop drinking, or drink more?' argument)


"Are you both alright?" Narutimus asked.


"OH! YEAH!" Zabuza shouted as his Apache body exploded off the ground and raced back to get some much needed aggression.


"Thank you, sir." The Ducati said before racing back onto the bridge. "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!!" she shouted at the Apache.


"They're fine." Naruto said to his gigantic counterpart.


The mist had cleared out from the bridge, showing a very intense and bloody battle being waged by the four high-tech vehicles and creatures that were crushing, slicing, shooting, grinding, pounding, hitting, bashing, chewing, clawing, and otherwise killing the numerous thugs, soldiers and ninjas that get getting in their way. Naruto quickly joined the action, first using his clones to get the injured members of Team 7 off the bridge and out of the line of fire, setting them down next to Musaka and Tazuna.


The young samurai just huffed at the rather pathetic condition of his team. Especially the Uchiha who had an arrow buried in each cheek.


It's nice to see some respect for traditional weapons in this modern age.
Musaka thought as he turned back to see what was left of Gato's forces. The four mechanical marvels had made quick work of what was left of the 512 men that Gato had brought with him. All that was left was Gato himself.
...

The balding, overweight, and now completely terrified business man was tossed into the middle of the semi-circle of ninjas and Autonins as Naruto moved around to stand in the middle of the group, his gun in his hands.

"Please! Don't kill me! It wasn't personal! It was just business!" Gato cried.


"Innocent people have been killed, oppressed, starved, brutalized, turned into sex toys for a bunch of degenerates, and you think that isn't personal?" Naruto growled as he aimed his gun at Gato's head.


"Please! I'll Give You Anything!" Gato pleaded.


"Offer me money!" Naruto said, lowering his gun and shooting Gato in his right knee.


"Yes!" he groaned.


"Power and fame, offer me that!" Naruto said as he capped Gato's other knee.


"You'll get it!" Gato whimpered.


"Offer me everything I ask for!" Naruto said as he kicked Gato over.


"Whatever You Want! I Swear!!!" Gato shrieked in fear.


Naruto paused as he aimed his gun at Gato's head once again.


"I Want You To Burn In Hell You Son Of A Bitch!!" he declared hard as he squeezed the trigger and blew Gato's brains out the back of his head.


The gunshot echoed across the now silent and bloody battlefield. Until Naruto spoke once again.


"Mission completed."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The four ninja from Cloud met with little resistance when they stormed Gato's mansion and found the shipping magnate's harem. More than a half-dozen girls, all with various injuries and bruises, some looking starved and drugged, others like they hadn't slept in days. Their clothes were ripped and torn, and some even had missing patches of hair.


"We found them!" one of the Kumo ninja shouted to someone out in the hallway.


Within a few seconds, another ninja arrived. He was a New Whirlpool ninja carrying a pair of bloody swords.


Sticking one of his sword into the ground, he dug out his cellphone and called his team.


"This is Blaze! We've got the girls!" the Team Naruto sensei said into his phone.


(Copy That! Narutimus and I are on our way to help with the transport.) Naruto said on the other end.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile an attack was going on in Sound Village. Three ninjas were tearing up the place all by themselves. One of them was a man around the same height of Arashi, with black hair and dark eyes. He was dressed in a black, sleeveless body suit, boots, gloves and a head band with nothing on it. The second was a gorgeous woman with long white hair with lavender streaks in it, red cat like eyes, she had an impressive bust line and dressed in a black body suit that looked like it had been painted on. She also had on high-heeled sandals, studded gloves and her headband was on her right bicep.


Lastly was a young man with short white hair with purple streaks, purple cat like eyes, slightly tanned skin and was built like Naruto. He was dressed in a black, short sleeved body suit, boots, gauntlets, a head band and a necklace that his adopted mother found him with. It was a piece of metal with some strange designs on it on a leather necklace.


They had come to Sound to do two things: kick ass and chew gum, and they were all out of gum!


Sound nins were being slaughtered left and right, the lucky ones dying quickly, the smart ones running for the hills. The woman looked over and saw that her son was about to be killed, and quickly leapt into the air, hurling two kunai towards the attackers, planting them firmly in their foreheads.


"Watch your back son." She said.


"Thanks mom." He said.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Orochimaru was getting reports about what was happening.


"How dare they attack Sound!" He said.


Just then his doors were kicked open and there they stood.


"Orochimaru!" Said the man, "By order of the Water Lord, you are hereby under arrest."


"Please rrrresist," said the woman.


She wanted to play with the bastard like a catnip mouse.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story