Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taylex

Illegal Love.

by AllTimeRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 918 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8;
"What... Where am I?" Asked Alex.
"HE'S AWAKE!" Shouted one of the nurses. Alex had fallen unconscious and not woken up. He rolled over, and looked at the time. 4.52. He'd been here for roughly 6 hours. He was so confused, but one thing lay fresh in his mind. Is Kathy okay? Alex's leg had been dealt with, and was now in a knee-high cast.
"Where's Kathy? Is she okay?" croaked Alex.
"Kathy... Kathy who?"
"I don't know her last name, she was brought in here this morning, about Quarter to Eight?"
"I'll check for you." The nurse walked out, leaving Alex in his room, alone, or so he thought. Alex closed his eyes, but the creaking door made him jump. What he saw was unbelievable. Lisa.
"Ha! Alex. I always knew you were a cheat! Treating Kathy the way you did. She doesn't like you, we simply got her to do it for us. She told you too much, so we had to stop her in the act. You fell for it, you silly little boy, and I'm going straight to Tay now. You'll have no-one." Her laugh went right through Alex, making him feel sick.
"What have you done to her? Where is she?" Alex struggled up in his bed, and Lisa leaned over him. He could feel her breath on his face.
"She's got no chance. Which brings me on to my next point. Kathy never knew you. Internet research isn't hard these days. Stay the fuck away from any of us, and don't go crying to the Police either, we'll be watching." Lisa moved her arm and SMACK! Alex's face was in agony, and he tried to shield himself, but Lisa was already gone.
A short time later, the nurse shuffled in, and adjusted Alex's quilt.
"Alex, right? Kathy Reed is in our Intensive Care Unit, and we're doing everything we can, I'm sorry to say this, but it doesn't look too good." Alex's eyes welled up.
"Can I see her? please!"
"I'm not supposed to, especially with your leg, but I'll see if I can get a wheelchair for you." The nurse walked back out, and Alex drifted off to sleep. There she was, again. Kathy, in that same floaty dress, except this time, it looked different, blood.
"I'm sorry Alex, I don't deserve you, I hope I die." Kathy started crying, and Alex wished he could reach out his arms and squeeze her tightly, even though his trust for her was long gone. She turned away, and walked off, leaving the room filled with blackness.
"Alex... Alex... Wake up." Alex's eyes opened, and there was that same nurse.
"I managed to get a wheelchair, but we have to be quick, come on, I'll help you get out."
"I can't do this, it's too late, I know it is!" Alex bawled.
"We're doing everything we can, she's woken up now, but she's still critical." The nurse lowered Alex's bed, and helped him climb down into the wheelchair. The corridors seemed to go on forever, but eventually, Alex arrived at the Intensive Care Unit. There were lots of beds in this room, he wondered how the other people's families must feel. He turned a corner, and there she was. Kathy. Her head jerked to see Alex's face, tears rolling down his cheek.
"I'll leave you two alone, but don't be too long." Te nurse left, leaving Alex and Kathy to talk.
"How could you do this to me? I trusted you!" cried Alex. Kathy tried to move her hand up to his cheek, but it took up too much energy.
"I'm.. I'm sorry, I didn't want to die, but hey, looks like I deserve it." Alex closed his eyes, he couldn't face looking at her. "Alex, I do have feelings for you, please believe me!" Even Kathy was crying now.
"I don't know what to believe anymore! I want to trust you, but I can't! You wanted to kill me!"
"But I didn't, did I? I helped you to get Derek."
"Yeah, well what about the stage. Did you meet me there just so he could hear us?"
"Yes, and I'm sorry for that, but I tried to take you back to my trailer because I didn't want him to hear anymore. Alex, I'm so sorry, and if you ever forgive me, please give me another chance?"
"Do you realise what you've done? You could have ruined my career, because they told you to. I trusted you Kathy! But now I don't know."
"Alex! Please! I'm begging you! I've loved you all along, I know I shouldn't have done what I did, but if I could go back, and change it all, I would, I want you in my life! I really love you Alex, more than you could ever imagine!"
"And how do I know that?"
"Come here, and I'll show you." Alex stayed glued to his seat.
"No. I won't. I'm not doing this. I love Tay. I always will, so why don't you just back off, and leave us alone. The nurse walked back in, and clutched Alex's wheelchair.
"Right, come on hen, lets get you back to bed, you have a guest." Spoke the nurse. Alex didn't even look back, he felt sick. how could she do this to him? He'd done nothing wrong.
Alex clambered back into bed, when Tay walked in.
"Oh Tay! I love you so much!" Alex wrapped his arms around her, and refused to let go.
Sign up to rate and review this story