Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wrong Number

5- Monster

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 6 reviews

"I hate him so much."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-23 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 1917 words

1Exciting



“Watch out.” Jon warned, surprising himself as he reached out and captured Christian’s hand in his own yet again. She’d nearly tripped upon a wayward rock that was lying on the sidewalk.

Christian smiled nervously, giving Jon’s hand a gentle squeeze.

“Are you nervous?”

“A little.”

“Why? My friends are really nice.”

“If they are anything like you then I’ll be glad to know them.” Christian responded, frowning. “It’s just I feel like everyone is staring.”

“Why?” Jon tried to ignore the obvious, tightening his grip upon her hand.

“Well, I look like I –“ Christian stopped, voice lowering. “I look like I just got beat up.”

“You tend to look like that after getting beat up.” Jon winced, regretting his words. “What are you looking at?” Jon snapped, as someone they passed by suddenly stopped, being really obvious about their staring.

Christian grabbed on to Jon’s arm with her free hand and tugged him towards the entrance of the restaurant. “It’s fine.” She whispered, avoiding looking at anyone. “It doesn’t bother me that much.”

“But it does.”

“You can’t snap at everyone who stares though.”

“Watch me.”





“Brendon, Ryan, Spencer I’d like you guys to meet Christian. Christian these are my friends.” Jon made the introduction quick, barely giving Ryan, and Brendon time to register that Jon was with a girl. Spencer already knew, of course, but had decided to let Jon do all the explaining, because quite honestly he only knew a little of the situation and wasn’t sure how much Jon wanted shared.

Brendon’s eyes widened, “Holy shit, you made it to the morning after.”

Christian tilted her head to the side, and Ryan’s eyes landed on her hand which was holding on to Jon’s hand. “Pardon?”

Spencer knocked his shoulder in to Brendon’s, in an attempt to shut him up. Unfortunately for them all, Brendon wasn’t really all that good at taking hints, or shutting up. “Well, not many girls make it to the morning after.” Brendon replied, smiling at her. “You must be incredible in bed.”

Christian frowned, “I didn’t have sex with Jon.”

Brendon leaned closer, as Christian took a seat beside Jon. “Did you try to beat him up instead?”

“Damn it Brendon, shut up.” Jon snapped, rolling his eyes. “And don’t stare at her, and don’t give her those puppy dog eyes either.”

Brendon’s eyes narrowed and he threw his hands in to the air dramatically. “I’m confused!” He declared, “And I want food.”

Ryan snorted, “What’s new?”

Brendon crossed his arms, just as a waiter showed up.





“How are your waffles?” Jon asked, leaning close to Christian. She’d been spacing out, checking her cell phone every few minutes.

Christian set her fork down, handing Jon her cell phone.

It was open to a text message which had been sent just minutes ago.

-The waffles look delicious but I suggest you eat some protein.

Jon groaned, “Seriously?” He handed Christian back her cell phone and started glancing around them, looking extremely paranoid.

Brendon started looking around too, “What are we looking for Jon?”

Jon didn’t say anything as his eyes narrowed and he stood from the table. He’d found who he was looking for. Christian’s eyes widened and she grabbed for his hand, “Wait, don’t Jon.” She warned, worry filling her voice.

Jon gently pulled his hand away, “It’s okay Christian. This is getting old really fucking fast.”

Spencer raised an eyebrow, “Care to let us in on what is going on?” He asked Christian, seeing as how Jon had wandered from their table.

“He’s just trying to help me.” Christian replied, cryptically.

Spencer, Ryan, Brendon, and Christian all watched as Jon approached a table across the room from them. There was only one person sitting at that table; Benjamin.

Jon’s fists were clenched, his anger bubbling over. “Stalking is illegal.” He kept his voice calm, as he slipped in to a free chair across from Benjamin.

“There is a difference between being a stalker, and being a /boyfriend/.” Benjamin replied, keeping his tone even.

“In your case there really isn’t.” Jon stared directly in to Benjamin’s eyes. “And I seem to recall her breaking up with you last night, right before you sent people to vandalize my house, which is also illegal.”

“Well, let’s see…” Benjamin carefully set his cup of coffee down upon the table. “I’m the lawyer, and you’re the musician. So tell me, which one of us would be more believable in the eyes of the law?”

Jon’s eyes narrowed, the surprise not exactly welcomed. Oh of course Christian’s ex-boyfriend with horrible stalker tendencies had to be a lawyer. For crying out loud. “I’m not sure. We could always find out though.”

Benjamin smiled, “Listen, I’m sure that the volume of the speakers surrounding your band has yet to blow out every single one of your brain cells. I’m sure one remains, so I’m appealing to that single cell when I ask you kindly to leave Christian alone.”

“She doesn’t want me to leave her alone, she wants you to.” Jon replied, muscles tightening as he fought the urge to lean over and choke the smug son of a bitch.

“Oh?” Benjamin smiled again, seemingly amused. “I seem to recall her trying to leave with me last night but you wouldn’t let her.”

Jon said nothing, still burning with shame for shoving Christian back in to the wall.

“I could tell you enjoyed it too, just like you enjoyed the website, or will if you haven’t taken the time yet.” Benjamin watched Jon’s reaction carefully. “Because you and I really aren’t that different Mr. Walker, and the most basic desires live inside of us both.”

“I didn’t hurt her like you did.” Jon whispered, confidence sinking.

“Not yet, because like a ball of yarn you’re pulled just a little too tightly, but eventually you’ll start to come apart.” Benjamin leaned forward, “How hard did the video of her crying get you?” He whispered the cruel and disgusting words, so that only Jon could hear.

Jon lost it, shoving the table forward. There was a clattering noise as Benjamin’s cup and plate fell to the ground, joined by his utensils and the rest of the items lying upon the table. Benjamin stood up, grinning as if he’d just won a prize. That just sent Jon a little further over the edge as he quickly advanced towards him, shoving him in to the wall. He laid his elbow across Benjamin’s throat, keeping him in place. “I’m not in to the same sick shit that you’re in to, and I don’t get off on watching girls cry.” Jon spit out.

Benjamin’s laugh was deep, and throaty. “Oh come on now.” He stared directly in to Jon’s eyes, struggling to breathe as Jon increased the pressure he was applying to his neck. “You’ll go to hell if you lie Mr. Walker, or were you hoping to join your father there?”



“Jon, Jon let go.” Christian was the one to reach Jon, and she pulled at his arm, trying to get him to let go. “Stop it Jon, you’re choking him.” Wait staff watched nervously, not yet doing anything to break the tense men apart.

Jon blinked a few times before stepping away, letting Christian hold on to his arms. Christian looked from Benjamin to Jon and snapped, “What did you say to him?” She turned her back to Benjamin before he could even say anything, looking in to Jon’s eyes, angry tears filling them, without even thinking about it she threw her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly.

Benjamin’s loud voice filled the silence, “Its fine, we were just playing around.” He sent the manager a flattering smile, seeing as how he had quickly arrived just to nervously join the rest of the staff in standing around, “We’ll mind our manners from now on.”

Christian gave Jon a reassuring squeeze before pulling away, grabbing on to his hand. She glanced at Benjamin, watching his eyes narrow angrily at the sight. She had to turn around before breaking down in front of him, and she quickly pulled Jon back to their table. Spencer was standing next to the table, worry all over his face.

“What the hell was that about?” Ryan demanded.

Jon sank in to his chair, looking utterly miserable.

“Who is that guy?” Brendon asked, looking towards Benjamin once again. “He’s coming over here.”

Christian tensed, just as Benjamin’s voice reached her ears. “I just wanted to stop by and offer my condolences.”

Christian turned quickly to glare at Benjamin, “What do you mean?”

“Well, I know Leo meant a lot to you.” Benjamin couldn’t keep the smile off of his face.

Christian’s face instantly paled, her mouth falling open. “Who is Leo?” Spencer asked, glancing between the two.

Benjamin chuckled, “And he was so cute too.”

“What did you do?” Christian whispered, her entire body going numb.

Benjamin feigned innocence. “Don’t shoot the messenger.” Then he winked, walking towards the door.

Jon glanced at Christian, who was now visibly shaking. “Christian, what’s wrong?”

“Can you,” She licked her lips, “Can you take me home please?”

“Right now?” Jon’s expression grew worried.

“Please.” Christian whispered.

“The food hasn’t even arrived yet.” Brendon pouted, “And you’re already leaving?”

Jon took another look at Christian’s face and knew it wasn’t a good time to second guess her, “We’ll have breakfast another time.” Jon told Brendon, pulling out some cash. He threw it out on the table and stood, Christian following his actions.

“Bye.” Brendon called out, frowning.

Christian and Jon were already out of ear shot though.





**



“Christian, slow down.” Jon called, following Christian up the stairs to her apartment.

She struggled to get the key in to the lock and then found out that the door was unlocked anyway, so she pushed the door open, rushing inside.

Jon followed her inside, pausing as he took in the destructed state of her apartment. He felt something inside of him fall apart at the low guttural moan that left Christian’s lips, and he didn’t reach her in time as she fell to her knees in the middle of the room.

“Why?” She cried out, eyes glued to a calico cat, covered in blood, gutted just as the animal on Jon’s doorstep had been.

This time it was Jon’s turn to cover Christian’s eyes with his hands. “Is that Leo?” He asked, softly.

“Yeah.” Christian whispered, pulling away from him. “Don’t cover my eyes, I need to look.”

“Why?” Jon frowned.

“So that I don’t go back.” Christian looked at Jon, the pain clearly defined in her eyes. “You’re right Jon, I can’t do this anymore.”

Jon nodded, holding his hand out. Christian took it and allowed Jon to pull her back to her feet. Jon pulled her in to a hug, and Christian buried her face in his chest. “I hate him.” She whispered, words muffled by the fabric of Jon’s shirt. “I hate him so much.”







*
Sign up to rate and review this story