Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

in which a socially awkward girl joins ficwad.

by lunette 10 reviews

Pretty much what the title says. I'm new, and I just want to say hello and all that jazz.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-24 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 346 words

0Unrated
Why, hello there!
The name's Astrid. I don't care if you call me by my actual name or my username. I'm cool with either. If you're reading this, then for some reason you've clicked on my introduction post. I'm ridiculously bad at writing biographies, so I'll just tell you about myself in the form of a list of facts.
- I live in Sweden.
- My parents almost named me Moonlight. Or the Swedish word for it, anyway. (They were going through this really weird phase when they had me.)
- I'm incredibly socially awkward. It's not as bad over the internet as it is in real life, though.
- I read obsessively.
- I'm a complete freak/misfit/outcast at my school.
- My boyfriend is originally from Finland and was terrified of me the first few times we met, so being the Hetalia fangirl that I am, I refer to him as "M'wife." People tend to give me weird looks for doing so. But they already do that, so it doesn't bug me.
- In the future, I will probably be one of those crazy old ladies that has like, a bajillion cats.
- I like punk rock, but my taste in music is generally pretty varied.
- I lovelovelove to draw. Photography is something else that I enjoy, but I'm not as good at it as I am at drawing.
- I'm a night owl.
- MCR didn't save my life, but they made it a hell of a lot better.
- If you ever want to talk to me, you can reach me at astrid.larsson96@yahoo.com. I like talking to people, so I won't mind at all. But tell me that you're from Ficwad, so that I don't think it's some creepy person emailing me.

So I'm going to go now, because it's three thirty AM here, and I need to get some sleep. Goodbye for now, and I hope I can be interweb friends with some of you guys, as you seem like a really cool bunch of people.
Sign up to rate and review this story